- Top 10 Best Wireless Headphones
- Final Thoughts
What is so special about using a wireless headphone and how do you know which one is the best? Easy you read our best wireless headphones for 2021 review. We have done all the research for you and compiled a list of earphones with amazing feature and values. So if you want to ditch the cord and listen to music on the go ditch the cord and go wireless. Whether it is an over-ear can, earbuds, or more we have the right one available here for you.
Also see: Best Smart Watch for Running in 2021
Top 10 Best Wireless Headphones
10. Jabra Move Wireless
The Jabra Move wireless headphones will surprise you with its fantastic features and price. If you do not fancy in-ear earbuds, the Jabra Move will astonish you with its fun design. The headphone has an excellent performance and comes recommended if you need an affordable earpiece. The product’s lightweight and offers you a full sound. The non-wired headphone does have a bit of sound leakage.
- Has a closed design and weighs 5.59 oz
- Does not have a cable and the frequency response is 20-20kHz
- Built-in 40mm dynamic drivers with an impedance of 29 ohms
- The wireless range is up to 33-feet
- Has a built-in battery that offers you up to 8-hours playtime
- Available in three amazing colors red, cobalt, and black
9. Optoma NuForce BE Sports3
For excellent sound and price, nothing beats the Optoma NuForce BE Sports3 wireless headphone. The exterior has a bulletproof structure with noise isolation. The battery life is superb, offers you up to 10-hours playtime, and has a 30-foot wireless connection. On the cable is a remote but it does weigh the wire down a bit. You can buy the earpiece in gunmetal, rose gold and silver color.
- Has a closed design and weighs 18 grams
- Does not have a cable and the frequency response is 20-20kHz
- Built-in 6mm dynamic drivers with an impedance of 16 ohms
- The wireless range is up to 30-feet
- Has a built-in battery that offers you up to 10-hours playtime
- IP55 weather rating
- Available in three amazing gunmetal, silver, rose gold
8. Beats X Wireless Headphone
For the best sounding earbuds, you can easily charge in less than five minutes the Beats X is perfect. The earpiece offers you a balanced sound but does lack a bit in clarity. Compared to the other two wireless headphones mentioned this one is a bit expensive. The Beats X is an in-ear design and pairs easily with any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Has an in-ear design
- Available in three colors black, blue, and white
- You get up to 8-hours of battery use and charges in less than five minutes
- You can take calls and use it with Siri
- Has a remote control for setting the volume and more
7. Jaybird X3 Bluetooth Headphones
Are you part of the workout crowd? You need the Jaybird X3 wireless headphone. The earbuds offer you an adaptable sound and have a durable compact design. You receive a charging dock included but it does have an irregular signal. The earphone is popular among athletes and suitable for any gym junkie.
- Has a closed design and weighs 5 pounds
- The cable length is 19.29-inches and the frequency response is 20Hz-20kHz
- Has built-in 6mm dynamic drivers with an active 6-ohm impedance
- The battery offers you up to 8-hours of use and has a wireless range up to 30-feet and more
- Available in four stunning colors
- The silicone ear fins have a universal fit design and the earphone is sweat proof
6. Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2
Do you travel a lot and need the best noise-canceling headphone with a wireless connection? Pick the Plantronics BackBeat 2 you will not be disappointed. The price is affordable and they automatically turn off when not worn. The battery use is outstanding up to 24-hours but the bass can become a bit overwhelming. Another negative for some users is the styling, as not everyone likes it.
- Has a closed over-ear design and weighs 0.64 lbs
- Has 40mm dynamic drivers built-in with a wireless range up to 330-feet
- Outstanding active noise canceling
- Up to 24-hours battery use
- The ear cups swivel and fold flat
- Connects easily with any Bluetooth enabled phone
You might also like: How To Buy The Right Headphones
5. AKG N60NC Wireless Headphone
When you see the AKG N60NC headphone for the first time, you might think they are expensive. Wrong the AKG earphones you can buy at an affordable price. You get outstanding value and great sound with noise-cancellation. The on-ear design might not be suitable for all compared to using an over-ear one. The headsets compact but the controls are a bit confusing to use.
- Has a closed on-ear design and weighs 199.4g
- You can connect with non-wireless devices via the 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Perfect for travel as it has noise-cancellation and folds to a compact size
- Offers you up to 15-hours battery use
- The sensitivity is 111dB with a 32-ohm impedance
4. Jabra Elite Sport
For a true wireless earphone, that comprises near-perfection features look at the Jabra Elite Sport. You can buzz around town with ease wearing this earpiece connected to your smartphone. Not only are they fantastic for walking and listening to music they are ideal for the gym as well. Built-in the headset you have automatic rep counting and heart rate data but is not perfect. The battery use is exceptional up to 22-hours.
- Has a closed design and weighs 71 pounds
- Designed with a dynamic driver and Bluetooth connection
- Wireless range up to 30-feet and offers you a 22-hour battery life
- Suitable for sports users with the waterproof design
- You get a 3-year warranty included
- Offers you a secure cord-free fit
3. Sony WH-1000XM2
With the Sony WH-1000XM2, you get a wireless connection and noise canceling and they even sound better than your Bose. The battery life is exceptional up to 20-hours use and it has NFC connection. The audio sounds amazing and has an ambient noise mode with a quick attention setting allowing you to let in all outside noise. You can listen to hi-res audio playbacks and is one of the best wireless headphones on the market.
- Designed with a closed fit and weighs 275 grams
- The frequency response is 4Hz-40kHz
- Built-in 40mm dynamic drivers with a 103dB sensitivity
- The battery offers you up to 20-hours of playback and the wireless range is 30-feet
- Available in black or gold
- Has an ambient noise mode, quick attention mode, NFC connection, and noise-canceling
2. Bose QuietComfort QC35
The Bose QC35 is a premium wireless headphone with fantastic noise-cancellation. The soundstage is broad and clear and has an active equalizer. The earphones have the latest Google Assistant button and comfortable to wear. The battery provides enough use for up to 20-hours and has a weightless 0.68-pound design.
- Closed acoustic design and weighs 0.68 pounds
- The cable length is 3.94 feet
- The battery life is up to 20-hours
- Built with a volume-optimized EQ
- Offers you wireless connection with NFC pairing
- Works with the latest Google Assistant and has a built-in microphone
- Available in black or silver
1. Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone
The price of the Sennheiser Momentum might be expensive. However, if you need the best wireless headphone to last year’s this is the one to have. You get the best in class sound with an everlasting battery and outstanding noise canceling. The designs beautiful and you can buy it in white, black and ivory.
- Closed-back acoustic design
- The cable length is 4.6 feet
- The frequency response is 16Hz-22kHz
- Has built-in dynamic drivers with a 28-ohm impedance
- The battery life is up to 25-hours and has a wireless range up to 30-feet
- You get NFC pairing with two built-in microphones
- Include two-year warranty
No matter what your needs are when it comes to listening to music on the go. You can find the best wireless headphone here with us. Each brand offers you versatility, durability, and amazing prices. If you have found the perfect pair on the list why not connect it up with one of our best Bluetooth speakers reviewed here. You will be surprised at the amazing sound when paired with your smartphone.
Also check: Best Waterproof Smartwatch in 2021