Wireless HDMI is a technology that will use wireless transmission technology for audio and video transmissions. Generally, it will act as a standard wired HDMI cable only that it will use wireless technology to transmit any form of audio and video signals. Today various proprietary protocols will guide HDMI wireless transmissions such as the wireless 1080p, Philip wireless, and so on. Several technologies today are competing to be the industrial standards for it, and they include Wireless home digital interface, WiGig, and wireless HD. Toshiba becomes the first company to market a device that featured WiDi technology in the year 2010.
Range of wireless HDMI
Although the standard range for these wireless HDMI devices is 150 meters there are other Ultra Long-Range Wireless HDMI Transmitter is the latest addition to IOGEAR’s extensive and award-winning Wireless Video lineup. This Wirelessly device will transmit A/V form of signals from your preferred source, for example, your PC or Blu-ray player to a display or projector at never before possible distances of up to 600ft (183m) line of sigh
Benefits of Wireless HDMI
- It will help you create a clustered and organized media stand in your living room. Unlike in wired HDMI, wireless HDMI will have increased freedom and flexibility about where you will place your devices. Today you will place your media in the kitchen and tomorrow in the living room.
- It just like the wired HDMI, will not use a home Wi-Fi connection; instead, it will create its wireless signal that it will use as a medium of connection between the transmitter and the receiver. No internet, no special relationship will feature.
- Installation of these HDMI is secure and will offer high-quality video and audio.
- Itwill have a typical range of 150 meters that will give you the freedom to place your devices in many rooms.
Application areas of wireless HDMI.
- Gaming as a gamer, you will find these devices very important more than wired HDMI. You will see these devices very vital since it will not affect the quality of graphics and sound.
- Businesses/Offices You will use A wireless HDMI kit that will allow you to conveniently and wirelessly project video qualities of up to 4K from your preferred media b, i.e., PC, Blu-Ray player, set-top box, to your HDTV device, and hence turning your cafeteria conference room or lobby into a great viewing experience for your employees and clients, and you can Imagine the clean, professional look at it will create in your office, free from messy cables
- Meeting It is applicable for meetings since you will wirelessly stream any form presentations, may it be tv shows, movies, projects, and presentations, and you will quickly turn your conference room into a professional meeting hall
- Restaurants & Bars In restaurants and bars, you will place your HDTV in any location and prolong your HD signal wirelessly from your cable set-top box without the stress of having to buy extra cables.
- Camping / Outdoors When you go out to have fun, these will help in streaming movies, games, live matches, and so on and will maximize on you having fun out there.
Is wireless HDMI suitable?
Yes, this is outstanding. First, you will project videos that have a quality of up to 4K without compromising its quality. You will connect to versatile devices such as PC, set-top box, Blu-ray player, and so on. You will get rid of messy cables in your room, and you will place your speakers in different rooms without having a wired connection hence giving you the much-needed confidence.
How does a wireless HDMI extender work?
With a traditional HDMI extender, a transmitter and receiver pass data via an ethernet cable or coaxial cable, but a wireless HDMI extender uses the frequency waves all around us. It is comparable to how routers provide a Wi-Fi signal for our computers to communicate with other networks and servers wirelessly.
The wireless HDMI technology is here to replace the convectional wired HDMI technology. It is versatile and functional since it will not affect the quality of your audio or video. This technology gives you the freedom to place your devices where you want, whether it is in your kitchen, bedroom, or your living room. Unlike in the case of wired HDMI, wireless HDMI will ensure that your tv stand will look organized and free from messy cables. These devices will create their wireless network, and hence you will not require unique gadgets to generate Wi-Fi to facilitate these devices. Why don’t you buy one of the wireless HDMI devices today?