Choose A Wired Earphone Over A Bluetooth One!
If you’re a technology enthusiast, then you must have come across the two products of wired earphones and Bluetooth earphones. The products are sound systems, each made with unique features and providing a different experience basing on their brands. Wired Earphones are a pair of tiny speakers that we over the ears of the user. A wired earphone is an electronic device that converts signals into corresponding sounds. They are also hardware peripheral devices that are plugged into the computer, allowing you to listen to sounds without disturbing those around you. They come in different designs, brands, and features.
As observed, both wired earphones and Bluetooth earphones perform the same primary function, but there’s a unique difference when it comes to giving user experience. This topic is worth mentioning because the two products come in different brands and unique designs, each providing a different experience to its user. This is to say they have their specific setbacks that will eventually affect the user.
Are wired earphones better compared to Bluetooth earphones? This article is going to dwell on possible reasons why one of the two products is preferred compared to the other.
Reasons against Bluetooth earphones
Wireless earphones perform better
Bluetooth doesn’t have a reliable bandwidth or performance ceiling to keep up with the wired headsets. That is the primary reason why most high-end earphones wired because Bluetooth can’t hack higher quality sound compared to wired ones.
Inconvenient of Batteries
Using a Bluetooth earphone, you’ll have to keep on changing the battery now and then a very tedious task. You can imagine when you’re traveling, and your devices go out of power, and there’s nowhere to access power source. Therefore it isn’t very encouraging to the user.
Wireless is not a durability feature
Sometimes these devices may fall, or by mistake, we bank them on the wall. A wired earphone has high chances of staying in shape, but for a Bluetooth earphone, the solder points may shatter or even break some internal parts. Therefore, wired earphones have high chances of survival.
Being in a place with too many other Bluetooth enabled devices can affect your earphones, as well as the software. Probably your phone is ancient, and your new earphones will only prefer an SBC profile in place of A2DP. Maybe you’ll incur packet loss for no discernible reason and your music skips. There’s a lot that can go bad with a Bluetooth connection.
Wired earphones don’t skip music occasionally, neither are they hard to operate with your device. They don’t have issues when there are lots of other Bluetooth devices active, and they won’t go to a lower-quality standard of connection if your source is 2-3 years old. They may not be sleek, but wired earphones are incredibly reliable.
Application of wired earphones where Bluetooth earphones fail
- Desk worker: Wired earphones are ideal for individuals who work at the desk for an extended period. Office workers who want to enjoy music on their desktops or mobile device can connect their wired earphones and enjoy the sound quality.
- Audiophiles: suppose you demand the best sound quality than wired earphones are the right product for you. Audiophiles such as the DJs and musicians set the bar high for audio quality. And with wired headsets, these people won’t have to sacrifice sound quality at any time.
- Individuals with hearing problems: Wired earphones deliver unsurpassed audio quality. As a result, they are a viable option for those people with hearing difficulties.
Benefits of wired earphones
- Fantastic Sound Quality: Wired headsets primarily deliver top-notch audio quality in comparison to their Bluetooth counterparts.
- No Batteries hustles: Unlike Bluetooth earphones, wired earphones do not require batteries since they depend on devices to operate.
- Simple to Use: Plug in your wired earphones to the audio jack, and you’re right and ready to listen to your music.
Deciding between wired and Bluetooth earphones can be hectic, and the ultimate decision is entirely up to the user. If you consider your lifestyle requirements, you will be able to decide how you’ll use your earphones. Then you can reduce your search for the right earphones based on the amount you wish to spend, style, and other criteria. As you choose between wired and Bluetooth headsets, understand you cannot go wrong with any of the options. But going by the above facts about wired earphones, it is evident that wired earphones are better in terms of experience, quality, and flexibility in usage. Therefore, it can go on record that wired earphones can be the most effective product when all other factors remain constant.