These days the smart watch offers you more than just using it as a timepiece or fitness tracker. You can find the best waterproof smartwatch to use for your swimming activities as well. These wrist watches have a rating of IP68 and above and prices can vary. Each brand has undergone severe testing, enabling you to submerge it in shallow to deep water. Therefore, if you get in contact with water and do not want to damage your wearable read our waterproof smart watch review here.
Top Best Waterproof Smartwatch
10. ROADTEC Digital Smartwatch
For an affordable waterproof smart watch, you need the digital model from ROADTEC here. The timepiece has an IP67 waterproof 5ATM rating and loaded with Bluetooth 4.0. The sports watch receives SMS notifications and has a remote camera with a pedometer. You can connect it to your iOS and Android device to use hands-free.
- IP67 5ATM Swimming Rated and connects with the BT4.0 mobile phone app
- Has a one-button control to connect wirelessly and works with iOS and Android devices
- You can use it 50 meters underwater
- The standby time is longer up to eight months and can last up to twelve months used in saving mode
- Offers you real-time sports monitoring from walking to your energy consumption
- Keeps track of burned calories, distance, and offers you social interaction
- Available in black/red, black/gold, black/blue, and black
- Weighs 5.6 ounces and include a year warranty
9. TechComm Waterproof Smartwatch
The TechComm smartwatch is everything you need when it comes to staying connected to your phone. Connect your smartphone to the timepiece via Bluetooth and receive notifications while exercising. The watch has an IP67 waterproof rating and made for taking into the shower or swimming. You can immerse the wearable up to 3-feet, but not suitable for diving. The sports watch keeps track of the time and your fitness as it collects your health & fitness data.
- Available in black or white design
- Connects to your mobile phone with Bluetooth to receive notifications to your wrist while walking
- IP67 waterproof rated and suitable for swimming but not diving
- Keeps track of your health and fitness by keeping track of data and reminding you to move
- The timepiece has a built-in sleep tracker and shows you how many steps you have walked
- The watch informs when your smartphones left behind by signaling you with an alert
- You get multiple sports mode with an easy to use 240 x 240 touch screen
- The battery lasts up to seven days when used in standby mode
- The weight is 1.12 ounces and you receive a year warranty
8. COS VII Smart Watch
The COS VII is more than a waterproof smartwatch it is a health and fitness tracker as well. You have a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen monitor, blood pressure monitor and you can see the time. With the pedometer, you can track your sleep, goals and more. Connect your phone with the watch using Bluetooth and receive call reminders and more. You can use the smartwatch with your Android or iOS device.
- Available in white, gray, green, and red
- Made with zinc alloy watch face and a silicone strap
- You can customize the timetables and it has Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- IP68 waterproof rated with a built-in 3D acceleration sensor and optical heart rate sensor
- The display screen is a single touch control with a 128 x 96 resolution
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to 7 days of working time
- Works with iOS and Android devices
- Has an induction screen that shows you the time when you flip your wrist
7. Adhope Wrist Watch
Do you need a multi-function smart watch? You need the Adhope waterproof smartwatch that works with a SIM or Bluetooth connection. The timepiece has several sports modes with built-in health tracking functions and supports iOS and Android devices. The watch face exterior is stainless steel and it has a Nano TPU85 strap with the anti-sweat matte surface. The wristwatch has a splash resistant design and not submersible in water.
- Available in only black
- Has multiple activities and health tracking modes with remote photos, music listening, voice recording and more
- Connects easily with your smartphone using the Bluetooth connection
- Designed with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to two days of use
- The weight of the watch is 1.76 ounces and has an LCD display
- The resolutions 240 x 240 pixels and has a capacitive touchscreen
- Lifetime Warranty
6. Topffy Smart Watch
The Topffy is another multifunction smartwatch with SIM or Bluetooth connection. You can playback music, keep track of your fitness & health, and view multi-time zones. For traveling and working out this is one of the best sports watches you can buy. The timepiece connects easily to your Android or iOS device and you can get notifications on your wrist.
- Available in black
- Offers you a multi-functional watch you can use with a SIM or Bluetooth connection
- Connects to your Android and iOS device and has a waterproof design
- The watch space has a stainless steel structure with a durable sweat-resistant strap
- The battery lasts up to two days with a full charge
- The watch weighs 1.76 ounces and has an LCD screen with a 240 x 240 resolution
- You can use the timepiece with a TF storage card and gives you a pedometer analysis
5. LG Waterproof Smart Watch
Do you need an innovative smartwatch? Look at the LG118 with a 1.54-inch screen that looks great on a small wrist. The watch face is square and has a sharp display that is great to use outdoors. The timepiece has call features to add a SIM card. Now you can look like James Bond talking directly into your wrist. You can connect the watch to your smartphone to take calls as well.
- Available in black/black or black/silver
- Has a dual function to use with a SIM or via Bluetooth 3.0 connection
- Can send and receive messages and synchronizes with your smartphone
- Take selfies or captures the moment with the camera and monitor your sleep and health pattern
- You can record your steps and reminds you to keep moving
- Made with a stainless steel case and durable strap
- Support TF card and has an IPS Touch Screen
- The battery provides you with hours of use and data transfer
- The standby time is up to 150 hours
4. AGKEY Waterproof Smartwatch
The AGKEY is one of the best waterproof smartwatches available on the market. The device has an IP67 rating and suitable to wear while swimming. The timepiece offers you multiple functions to keep track of your health, time and fitness. The surface of the watch face is stainless steel and it has a sweat-resistant strap.
- Available in green or silver steel
- Has an IP67 waterproof design suitable for bathing and swimming
- Offers you multiple functions for keeping time, tracking health, taking photos, receiving calls, and more
- Works with Android and iOS device
- The battery provides up to eight months of power when used with the different functions
- Include a 1-year warranty
3. GFT GV68 Smartwatch
With the GFT waterproof smartwatch, you get superior artistry as it has a colorful HD LCD touch screen and much more. The visual experience is exceptional and the straps replaceable. You get a real-time heart rate with the HR chip and record the data to track the history. The watch is waterproof up to three meters, but not suitable for diving.
- You can buy the watch in red or green
- Has a colorful HD LCD touchscreen with a 240 x 240 resolution
- The straps replaceable and it is IP68 waterproof rated
- Connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone to receive incoming calls and notifications
- Tracks your heart rate and monitors your sleep
- Designed with a remote camera with built-in speaker and microphone
- Has a lithium-ion battery included with a magnetic charging cable
2. Samsung Gear Sport Watch
For the active swimmer, we have the Samsung Gear waterproof smartwatch that is water-resistant up to 50 meters. You can track your calories and fitness levels while controlling your smart devices. The timepiece has Samsung Pay (NFC) to make payments online with just a tap of your wrist. You can use the apps available on Gear Sport and download your favorite Spotify music at the same time.
- You can buy the watch in black or blue
- The timepiece is swim ready and submersible up to 50 meters
- You can track your fitness and health and get personal coaching
- Can pay with your wrist as it is Samsung Pay NFC compatible
- By turning the bezel you can check the updates, receive, and reply to text and calls
- Can use with your iOS and Android devices
- Can swim with it in the sea, but needs fresh water rinsing and drying after use
- Powered by a lithium polymer battery
1. Casio Men’s Sports Watch
Are you an adventurer that needs diversity when buying a watch? You need the Casio Men’s waterproof smartwatch to go with you on your venture. The timepiece has a digital compass, barometer, activity tracker and more. The smartwatch has GPS for tracking real-time activities and has a location memory for your current position. Whether you are a fish brain, golfer, hiker, or athlete the watch will serve your purpose.
- Available in an Indigo Blue color
- Designed with Android Wear 2.0
- Built-in GPS, full-color map, with an offline use
- Works with most Android and iPhone
- You get real-time notifications with the quad sensor when keeping track of your health and movement
- The timepiece is water-resistant up to 50 meters and suitable for swimming
- A fantastic watch for mountaineering as it gives you the altitude, direction, atmospheric pressure and more
Now there is no need of searching wide and low for the best waterproof smartwatch anymore. You can find a suitable one here with us on our top 10 best waterproof smart watch list. The watches offer you versatility and durability to use it to track your health, fitness, capture snaps, and listen to music, swimming and more.