- 1 The Best Wall-Mounted Fans
- 1.1 10. Honeywell TurboForce
- 1.2 9. Hurricane Classic Wall Mount Fan
- 1.3 8. Lorell Wall Mount Fan
- 1.4 7. Holmes Wall-Mountable Fan
- 1.5 6. Lasko Metal Products Wall Fan
- 1.6 5. Lasko Max Performance Floor/Wall Mount Fan
- 1.7 4. Heavy Duty Wall Mount Fan
- 1.8 3. Air King Commercial Wall Mount Fan
- 1.9 2. MaxxAir Wall Mount Fan
- 1.10 1. Air King Industrial Wall Mount Fan
- 2 Final Thoughts
For regulating temperatures in the home, an air conditioner is a great option. But, they are expensive and have a high maintenance. However, with the advanced innovations available today—you can consider using a wall-mounted fan. The unit can easily replace your air conditioner and offers you an outstanding cost-saving way. To make your selection more convenient, we have selected the top 10 best wall-mounted fans for you to use in your home here.
Also see: Top 10 Coolest Lunch Boxes in 2019
The Best Wall-Mounted Fans
10. Honeywell TurboForce
The next wall-mounted fans we picked for its affordability. The unit you can buy in black or white and available in a 9-inch and 11-inch design. However, this is not a typical fan, but more an air circulator. For personal cooling and saving energy, this is an ideal product to use. The head pivots 90° and has a three-speed setting you can use. You can use it to mount to the wall or place it on a table.
- Not a fan, but an air circulator that is great for personal cooling
- Can mount to a wall or use it on a table
- The fan blade is 9-inches and 11-inches depending on the model you buy
- Include all the mounting hardware
9. Hurricane Classic Wall Mount Fan
The wall-mounted fans from Hurricane you can buy in different diameters (16-inches, 18-inches, and 20-inches.) The oscillating fan is a best seller and offers you up to 90-degrees of cooling air. There are two pulling cords to control the speed and has oscillation control with a durable neck for support. Assembling the units is a snap and the fan blade measures 6-inches.
- Designed with two pull cords with an oscillation control
- The support is durable with the steel neck and has a 60-inch power cord
- The fan blade is 6-inches and has a three-speed motor
- Offers you a 90-degree alternate angle
- The product is ETL listed
8. Lorell Wall Mount Fan
The Lorell has a minimalist look and is a powerful mountable wall fan. There is a single pull chain with three speeds. The head tilts and moves back and forth up to 35-degrees. You can lock the fan in the rotate and tilt position and it has a great price.
- Designed with a single pull-chain switch with three-speed settings
- Has an adjustable tilt head with oscillating movement
- Can lock the fan in place in both the tilt and oscillating position
- Made with a 16-inch wall-mount design
7. Holmes Wall-Mountable Fan
The following wall-mounted fan has a classic design with a rotary knob and a pull cord. The blade diameter is 16-inches and has three-speed settings. The unit moves back and forth to cover a wide area and is energy efficient. The metal construction makes it durable and sturdy, mounted to the wall and includes the hardware.
- Oscillation design with three-speed settings and a rotary knob with pull cord
- Made with a metal frame and include the wall-mount hardware
- The fan blade measures 6-inches
6. Lasko Metal Products Wall Fan
Here is another classic design from Lasko made with a metal frame. You control the unit with a rotary and pull cord to control the temperature. You get a good air circulation when used on the lowest speed and works quietly. There is no problem with assembling the device. The grill you can remove for cleaning and you can use it on a table for personal cooling.
- Designed with an adjustable tilt head and offers full-room air circulation with the oscillation design
- Has three-speed settings with the rotary dial and pull cord
- You can remove the grill for cleaning
- Mount it on the wall or use it free standing on a table
- Suitable for limited space and measures 12-inches
5. Lasko Max Performance Floor/Wall Mount Fan
The Lasko wall-mounted fan you can use standing on the floor if preferred. The unit comes with a three-prong safety plug with convenient front-mounted control. You have three-speed settings and blows well on the lowest mode. There is a handle for carrying and you can take it with you anywhere.
- Made with three speeds and an adjustable pivot head
- Suitable to use in a home, workshop, or shop
- Equipped with a three-prong grounded plus and ETL listed
- Designed with a handle and rubber pads to use standing on the floor
- Comprise a tubular steel structure with metal fan blades
- Mounting hardware included
4. Heavy Duty Wall Mount Fan
For avoiding unexpected hazards in the home when using a wall-mounted fan, you need this Heavy Duty unit. The appliance has a built-in thermal overload protector. Furthermore, it shuts off automatically if assembled incorrectly. The digital fan has ABS fan blades with precise programmed movement patterns. There is a four-hour increment timer and you can control the movement of the unit.
- Durable with the aluminum and plastic structure
- Designed with a steel neck for a horizontal and vertical tilt with a pivot head design
- Made with three fan control modes and speeds with four-hour increment timer
- Include a built-in thermal overload protection and you get a remote control
- The polarized plug has a built-in fuse
- One-year Warranty and ETL Certified
3. Air King Commercial Wall Mount Fan
The commercial wall-mounted fan from Air King is suitable to use in your home. You can purchase it in three different sizes (12-inch, 16-inch, and 18-inch.) You have three-speed options with a rotary dial and pull cord switch. The split capacitor motor is powerful and works quietly. The moving head offers you enough airflow and you can lock the fan in place.
- Designed with a split capacitor motor that is permanently lubricated
- Has three speeds with a pull cord switch and rotary dial
- Comprise of a metal front grille and plastic rear grill
- The product is OSHA and ETL listed
2. MaxxAir Wall Mount Fan
The following wall-mounted fan has an enclosed design to keep it dust free. You have a three speed setting with a pull chain and hanging bar. The constructions powder-coated and the head tilt up to 180-degrees. The motor is powerful and energy efficient. You can even use it in the barn on your farm to keep animals cool.
- You can hang or wall mount the fan
- Has a simple design and powerful airflow for large spaces
- The fan head tilts up to 180-degrees
- Comprise a powder-coated steel structure
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Offers you two speeds to circulate air with a pull chain
- OSHA and ETL compliant
1. Air King Industrial Wall Mount Fan
For commercial and industrial cooling, you can use the Air King 20-inch wall-mounted fans. But if you have a very large living space this model is ideal to use at home. To save floor space it mounts to the wall and has a powerful motor with steel structure. There is a blade guard with mount compliant with the AMCA, ARRA, OSHA, and ETL.
- Equipped with a powerful 1-phase three-speed motor that is permanently lubricated
- Has a pivot head with blade guard, motor housing with rear pull cord
- Made of steel and powder-coated
- Include a 9-foot power cord with three-conductor type power cord
- OSHA and ETL compliant
- Suitable for larger spaces and industrial use
There you have it, the top 10 best wall-mounted fans for you to use in your shop, apartment, office, and home. You can ditch your old floor-standing fan and replace it with one of these wall mounted fans here. Have you found the one you need? If not, we hope you find a suitable one on the list—all of them come highly recommended.