- 1 The Best Under Desk Elliptical
- 1.1 10. Drive Medical Deluxe Exercise Peddler
- 1.2 9. Sunny Health & Fitness Twister Stepper
- 1.3 8. Stamina InStride Folding Cycle
- 1.4 7. Stamina InMotion Mini Elliptical
- 1.5 6. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Elliptical
- 1.6 5. FitDesk Elliptical
- 1.7 4. JFit Compact Elliptical
- 1.8 3. JFit Mini Bionic Elliptical
- 1.9 2. DeskCycle Bike Pedal Elliptical
- 1.10 1. Stamina InMotion Strider with Cords
- 2 Final Thoughts
One of your biggest desires is to get yourself fit this year. The problem is you are so busy at work and can hardly get the time to go anywhere. We have the solution for you, the under desk elliptical. This elliptical fits under the desk and you can pedal away. Now you can burn calories, increase your health, and improve your stamina while working.
With the compact and portable design, you can take it home to get a quick session in while watching movies. Whether you need a mini elliptical, under desk elliptical, or portable one they are all the same. They all do one important thing they make you more active while sitting down. Here we have a comparison of the top 10 best under desk ellipticals in 2018 for you to look at.
Check out Best Bike Rear Rack in 2018
The Best Under Desk Elliptical
10. Drive Medical Deluxe Exercise Peddler
For low impact exercise, the Drive Medical Deluxe is perfect. You work on your leg and arm muscles. This is an affordable under the desk elliptical with a five-function display. On the display, you can see your workout time, revolution per minute, revolution counts, and calories burned. The workout machine has a scan feature that automatically displays all measurements. At the bottom of the appliance, it has anti-slip rubber pads and the resistance adjusts easily with the tension screw. With the foldable design, you can transport it from the office to the home.
- Include a button cell battery
- Foldable to 12.5 x 14.7 x 6.5-inches
- Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to use
- Pauses your progress when you stop
- Would be great if the bridge holding the legs is more adjustable
9. Sunny Health & Fitness Twister Stepper
With the Sunny Health & Fitness Twister Stepper, you can work your deep muscles. With the height adjustment knob, you can alter your step motion height. Another benefit of using the under desk elliptical helps tone your glutes and thighs. This device is great to work the lower and upper body with the resistant band. You can keep track of your time, rep count, total count, and calories with the LDC display. The max user weight is 250 lbs and it has a heavy-duty steel structure.
- Durable design
- Can adjust the arm straps
- Gives a good workout
- The LDC display automatically switches on/off
- Not recommended for users who have knee problems
8. Stamina InStride Folding Cycle
The under desk elliptical from Stamina is an outstanding product. The InStride has a foldable design making it portable to transport from the home to work. The price is affordable and you can save up to buy two of them without the need of moving them from one place to another. You can use it on the desk on underneath the desk. The monitor’s battery operated and has an adjustable tension knob. The rubber feet have a non-slip design and have sturdy foot straps.
- 90-Day warranty
- You can work up a great sweat
- Putting the timer on is a bit of a pain
7. Stamina InMotion Mini Elliptical
If you need a mini elliptical, the Stamina InMotion stands out from the rest. This is a space-saving device that offers you a great cardio workout. You do not have to worry about your knees as it has a low elliptical motion. The tensions adjustable and it keeps track of your distance with the fitness monitor. The pedals are large and have a non-slip design. For ease of carrying, it has a carry handle. The equipment weighs 24 lbs and measures 24.5 x 17 x 12-inches.
- 90-Day warranty on parts and a year on the frame
- Easy to use
- Gives you a great workout
- Eventually starts to make clicking and squeaking noises
6. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Elliptical
The Sunny Health & Fitness has an eight-level micro tension controller with LDC display. The magnetic mini elliptical can hold a weight up to 220 lbs. You will not disturb anyone in the office with the magnetic system. The micro tension knob has eight levels of adjustment. You can go from moderate to intense workouts and strap your feet with the pedal straps. View your time, ODM, calories, distance, and speed on the digital display.
- 90-Day warranty
- Assembly is easy
- You receive a wrench included
- Has a hefty weight and does not slide around
- Your progress is measured digitally
- Digital device does not turn off automatically you need to remove the batteries
5. FitDesk Elliptical
The FitDesk elliptical offers you the lowest pedal with a high rotation speed. The under desk elliptical fits beneath a desk that is as low as 25-inches. The device has an eight position magnetic resistance with a high-velocity flywheel. Included is a six function display and it has built-in wheels with a grab handle. You even get a rolling foot massager to soothe your tired feet.
- Durable steel construction
- Forward and backward elliptical motion
- Digital display that tracks your progress
- Fits perfectly under the desk
- Timer mounts to the desk
- Squeaks after use and needs some oil
4. JFit Compact Elliptical
The JFit compact elliptical has a unique design. You can use it under the desk or use it standing up. The pedals you can adjust to different angles and with the top handle, it makes carrying easier. For exercising while standing, it has a front handle for added support. You receive a monitor to record your distance, calories, speed, and time. The monitor has a turning dial and you can use it for a casual to strenuous workout.
- Quality product
- Fits under most desks
- You need some time to adjust to the pressure
3. JFit Mini Bionic Elliptical
With the JFit mini bionic, elliptical you can tone your upper and lower body at the same time. Keep track of your fitness with the electronic monitor. The device can fit under the desk and you can work your leg muscles while using a stepping motion. This is perfect for stand up desks. Use the resistance bands while stepping for the best workout ever at home. You can even pedal in reverse mode if you prefer. The pedals have a non-slip coating and the fitness monitor works with one AAA battery.
- Adjustable resistance lever
- Two-year warranty
- Easy to put together
- Compact and portable
- If you have an unstable balance best to not use it while standing
2. DeskCycle Bike Pedal Elliptical
The lowest pedal height available on the DeskCycle is 10-inches and great to use under a desk with a height of 27-inches. You can get twice the resistance range with the eight calibrated resistance settings. For a smooth and quiet pedal, the magnetic resistance is super quiet. This is great to use in an office environment or even at home. View your progress on the five-function display. You receive a desk display stand and online calorie calculator included.
- One-year warranty
- Extremely quiet
- Set up is easy
- Designed with on-desk display
- Can be a bit hard on the knees
1. Stamina InMotion Strider with Cords
The Stamina InMotion strider with cords you can use under the desk or standing. The tension controls adjustable and you can use the pedals backwards or forward. There is a convenient handle making it portable enough to take with you anywhere. The electronic monitor displays your strides per minute, exercise time, calories and more. Included you receive resistance tubes that are padded and has adjustable handles. You get a workout DVD as well.
- One-year warranty on frame and 90-days on components
- Stores easily under a bed
- Great resistance bands
- Difficult to use
Now you can start exercising at work and home with the under desk elliptical. We hope our list of the top 10 best under desk elliptical in 2018 helps you to find a suitable one. Whether you want to tone your legs or upper body, each of these mini ellipticals can help you out.