- 1 Top 10 Best Solid State Drives for 2019
- 2 Final Thoughts
Do you want to expand your storage on the PC? In the past, you had to use a hard drive that takes long to transfer anything. Luckily, things have changed, and we have the best Solid State Drives for 2019 here. With a solid-state drive, you can enjoy lightning-fast transfers. You do not need to have the best PC to take advantage of the benefits offered by the SSD. The solid-state drive has a lightweight design that is super fast and works with the best Ultrabook and PC. No matter what your needs are for working or gaming the Solid State Drives available in 2019 is affordable. Now you can backup and keep your data in a safe place to ensure it is always available.
Related Best SSDs for Gaming in 2019
Top 10 Best Solid State Drives for 2019
10. Samsung 860 EVO SSD
Here we have the Samsung 860 EVO SSD suitable for most people to use. The EVO might not be the fastest solid-state drive and works with a SATA interface. For solving slow writing transfers, it has a TLC NAND chip. You can copy up to 80GB of data, and it stays strong all the time. You get no bogging down, and it has a five-year warranty included. The powerful SSD software makes installation simple and fits into most PCs and laptops. The SATA-based drive measures 2.5-inches and available in 250GB, 500GB, 1-2TB and even 4TB models.
- Works with Samsung V-NAND Technology
- Offers you fantastic read/write speeds up to 550MB per second
- Suitable to use on PCs and laptops for gaming, business, and personal use
- Compatible with Windows 64-bit and 32-bit, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Included you receive the 2.5-inch SATA III SSD and user manual with a five-year warranty
9. SanDisk Ultra 3
The SanDisk Ultra 3D is an excellent replacement if you prefer not spending money on the 860 EVO. With the SSD, you get a three-year warranty, and you can accelerate your PC. You can enjoy fast gaming and graphics with this upgrade. Your applications load fast, and you can transfer files quicker. You can also get quieter computing and the solid-state drives available in 250GB, 500GB, and 1-2TB models.
- With the SSD you can accelerate your PC to make it faster for graphics and gaming
- The reading speed is up to 550MB per second, and the writing speed is 525MB/s
- Offers you faster burst speeds with the nCache 2.0 Technology
- The solid-state drives shock-resistant up to 1,500 G at 0.5 m/sec
8. PNY CS900 Internal SSD
With the PNY CS900, you can upgrade your desktop or laptop with a fast OS boot time and file transfers. The SSD you can buy in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB models. Compared to a traditional hard-drive this solid-state drive gives you exceptional performance. You can enjoy ultra-low consumption and receive data migration software included.
- The memory capacity differs from one SSD to another in the PNY selection
- With the 250GB you get up to 535MB/s for reading and 500MB/s for writing
- You receive the Acronis Migration Software included
- The solid-state drives compatible SATA III interface to use in a desktop or laptop
7. WD Blue 3D NAND
The Western Digital Blue 3D NAND has capacities available up to 2TB. The sequential read speed is 560MB/s, and for writing, it is 530MB/s. When combined with one of the WD hard-drives the solid-state drive gives you high-performance when it comes to storage. Furthermore, you receive a five-year warranty included.
- The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA you can buy with a capacity up to 2TB
- The read speed is up to 560MB/s, and the write speed is 530MB/s
- Compatible with a wide range of desktops and laptops
- You can download free software to monitor the drive, make backup and more
- Include a 5-year warranty
6. Crucial BX300 SATA SSD
Do you need an easy-to-install solid-state drive? Look at the Crucial BX300 SATA model. You will not spend a fortune when buying this SSD and is a fast drive. The fantastic news is that the drive uses multiple cells NAND for transferring many files. The transfers consistent and it comes with a three-year warranty. For pairing it with your hard drive, you can buy the 120GB at an affordable price.
- Offers you random read and writes up to 90K no matter what files you transfer
- The chronological read is 555MB/s and writing is 510MB/s
- Help accelerate your desktop or laptop as the device has Micron 3D NAND Technology
- You get a 3-year warranty
5. Intel 760p SSD
Here we have an SSD from Intel the 760p. The SSD has a budget-friendly price and available in a 128GB model. You can buy it in 256GB and 512GB models as well. The read and write speeds exceptional and faster than using a SATA drive.
- The chronological read and write is up to 321/1315MB/s
- The random read and write up to 205K/265K IOPS
- The SSD supports AES 256-bit self-encryption
- You receive a 5-year warranty
4. Mushkin Internal Solid State Drive
The Mushkin SSD offers you the same performance as a mechanical hard drive. The tool is ideal for consumers, professionals, and gamers to use. For high capacity storage, this is the one to have. The drive stands 7mm tall and is lightweight weighing two ounces. The sleek design makes it possible for you to use it on your laptop. The device has no moving parts and consumes little battery power.
- Suitable to use for daily computer tasks and has a writing speed of 420MB/s and a reading speed of 560MB/s
- Available in 240GB to 2TB models
- The SSD has SATA 3 and Silicon Motion Control
- The products shock-resistant up to 1500G
3. OCZ Vertex Internal SSD
For one of the best Solid State Drives in 2019, you need to look at the OCZ Vertex. The Vertex is an internal solid-state drive that keeps you ahead of the game when it comes to computing. You can enjoy lag-free transfers. You can buy it in a 240GB and 120GB model at a reasonable price.
- With the OCZ Vertex you can keep your computer performing well and available in 120GB and 240GB models
- You receive it bundled with a desktop adapter bracket with an Acronis True Image cloning software
- The device has an alloy housing and is 7mm high to use with the ultrathin notebook
- Has a Barefoot 3 M10 controller and 19nm flash built-in
- Works with different data types and backed by a three-year warranty
2. WD Black 3D NVMe SSD
Is performance essential for you when it comes to transferring data? Look at the WD Black 3D NVMe solid-state drive. Compared to STATA-based drives this one roars past it. You can buy it in a 250GB, 500GB, and 1TB capacity. With the SSD, you get low latency with excellent power efficiency and compatible with most computers.
- Chronological read is 3,400MB/s
- You get a low power efficiency compared to other WD Black solid-state drives
- The products WD F.I.T. Lab certified and works with a variety of PC configurations
- You can download the WD SSD Dashboard to monitor and use for cloning purposes
- Included is a 5-year warranty
1. Intel Optane 900P SSD
Now if you need the best SSD in 2019 and the fastest one pick the Intel Optane 900P SSD. The drive does not work with your traditional NAND technology and has a built-in futuristic 3D Xpoint Technology. The solid-state drive has a fantastic storage capacity up to 8,750TBW when writing. You can buy it in a size of 280GB and 480GB.
- The Optane 900P is suitable for creators, professionals and more to use
- The SSD will give your desktop a high-performance for reading and writing
- Does not work with NAND but has a 3D Xpoint Technology
- Available in different capacities
- You receive an internal solid-state drive with a 5-year warranty
If you want to expand your PC or laptops memory, you can do with the help of a solid-state drive. We hope you can find a suitable one on our best Solid State Drives in 2019 review here. Whether you need a 128GB to a 2TB capacity, we have one here available for you. Enjoy fast read and write speeds, and with the exceptional design, you can even find one for your Ultrabook.
Also check: Best Outdoor Tiki Torches in 2019