- Best Smoker BBQ Grills
- 12. Weber Original Kettle Grill
- 11. Char-Griller Wrangler Charcoal Grill
- 10. Char-Broil Smoker Roaster & Grill
- 9. CharGriller Akorn Komado
- 8. Royal Gourmet Smoker BBQ Grill
- 7. Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker
- 6. PK Smoker BBQ Grill
- 5. Southern Country Smoker
- 4. Dyna-Glo Charcoal Smoker & Grill
- 3. Camp Chef Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 2. Weber Spirit E210 Propane Gas Grill
- 1. Traeger Texas Elite Grill and Smoker
- Final Thoughts
Get out your backyard smoker and host the best ever barbeque for your family and friends. Sound great, hey, but you are here for a reason – you do not have one. Here you can find the best smoker BBQ grills to cook up a storm. Once you have one of these smokers in your home you can be certain your family will love and adore you. Now there is no more need of heading over to your favorite Smoker BBQ Grills you can make tangy spareribs at home.
See also BBQ Grill Lights in 2019
Best Smoker BBQ Grills
12. Weber Original Kettle Grill
Imagine standing outdoors with this original kettle grill from Weber and listening to the crackling fire. Yes, this charcoal grill can be yours – why because it comes at a reasonable price. You get a durable steel bowl and lid coated with porcelain enamel. Placing your meat inside the bowl will give you tasty food for the entire family to eat. You can control the heat by adjusting the damper to keep the temperatures low. Check the Weber 741001 model available here.
- The lid and bowls constructed of steel and coated with porcelain enamel
- The lids reinforced and have a nylon handle and also has a heat seal
- You get a 363 sq inch cooking space
- The cooking grate measures 22-inches
- Inside the smoker BBQ grill, you have vents, an ash catcher, and cleaning system
- Included you receive a 10-year warranty
11. Char-Griller Wrangler Charcoal Grill
For a large family, the Char-Griller is the best smoker BBQ grill you can buy. You get 635 sq inches of barbeque space to cook up a storm. There is the main grill and a warming rack to make your cooking easier. The grates constructed of cast iron for durability. The Wrangler offers your shelves to keep your spices and utensils on hand. The hood is airtight and it has a heat gage with fire grate you can adjust. Make this fantastic unit part of your home now by clicking through here.
- You get a handy backyard grill with a smoker
- Has an airtight-flanged hood and durable heat gauge
- Include cast iron grates with three shelves to keep food items close
- Has a double bottom constructed of steel
- You get 635 square inches of grilling space
- Easy to clean with the dump ash pan
10. Char-Broil Smoker Roaster & Grill
With the Charbroil, you can roast, grill and smoke food for family and friends. With the infrared technology, you can cook the food evenly and retains all the juices without flare-ups. Whether it is ribs, turkey or any other meat you can prepare a feast in it. You get up to 180 square inches of roasting, cooking, and grilling. To see the amazing price make sure to click here.
- You can grill, roast and smoke in the 180 square inches of cooking area
- Has a smoker box to add your favorite flavor
- Can control the temperature from 9,000 to 18,000 BTU’s
- Designed with infrared technology that helps cook food evenly
- Include a stainless steel grilling grate with porcelain coated hood and handles
9. CharGriller Akorn Komado
For the best BBQ grill, the Akorn Komado has everything you need to enjoy outdoor cooking with the family. The charcoal barbecue grill has a smoker to prepare delicious spareribs. The cooking area is 314 square inches and includes a grilling rack. The cooking surface comprises cast iron and the bodies made of steel and powder coated on the exterior. Make this cooker and smoker part of your home today and view what more it has to offer here.
- Designed with a locking lid and two-fold back shelves
- Cleaning is a breeze with the ash pan
- Include a heat gauge and has a cart with wheels for ease of moving
- Insulated to keep heat in and uses less charcoal
- Retains juices in the meat
8. Royal Gourmet Smoker BBQ Grill
With the Royal Gourmet available here, you get up to 782 sq inches cooking surface. You receive porcelain steel cooking grates included with a chrome warming rack. You can use the BBQ grill for cooking and smoking and has a side door for adding charcoal. To control the airflow there are air vents and the lids made of durable material. You even get a professional thermometer.
- Has a front table with a bottom shelf to keep your ingredients and utensils
- The charcoal pans big and has lifting handles to adjust the height
- The handles cool to touch and you get a thermometer included
- You can adjust the damper to control the airflow
- With the side door, you can add more fuel while the air vents provide better airflow
7. Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker
For an authentic smokehouse flavor, you need the Weber Smokey Mountain available here. The whole smoker BBQ grill has a porcelain enamel steel structure and the handles made of heat-resistant nylon. Included are two nickel-plated cooking grates offering you up to 481 square inches of cooking? There is a water pan with a built-in thermometer.
- You get a ten-year warranty included
- Included you get two cooking grates and a water pan to bring out the flavor in your food
- Have a built-in thermometer with separate air vents and a bowl & lid
- The included storage cover keeps your smoker damage free
- Works with charcoal
6. PK Smoker BBQ Grill
For a durable smoker barbeque grill, you can look at the PK model here. The cast aluminum structure makes sure the smoker will last a lifetime. You can use the grill with charcoal or hardwood to cook up a storm. Included is a hinged nickel-plated steel cooking grid and it is placed on an aluminum cart.
- You get a 21.5-inch by 14-inch cooking surface
- PK backs the product with a ten-year warranty
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- Has a four-way venting system to distribute heat evenly
- The smoker and grill detaches from the stand
5. Southern Country Smoker
Do you enjoy tailgating? The following smoker BBQ grill is sure to impress you. The Southern Country Smoker here is a two-in-one water smoker that works with electricity. The best of all it converts into a grill. You receive two chrome-plated cooking grids with a built-in temperature gauge.
- You have up to 351 sq inches of cooking space
- The chimney has a loose-fitting design and the lids vented
- The water pan is huge and is ideal for slow-cooking
- The products CUL listed and plugs into your standard power outlet
- You receive two chrome-cooking grids with a built-in temperature gauge
- Include a sliding access door to add water and wood chips
- Can use it as a portable electric grill
4. Dyna-Glo Charcoal Smoker & Grill
Do you need the best smoker BBQ grill? Make sure to check the Dyna-Glo grill and smoker here. You can expand your cooking with this product. The vertical design converts from a smoker to grill and equipped with a removable grate and ash pan.
- You get up to 1,382 sq in cooking area
- Include five chrome-plated cooking grates
- Durable steel construction
- Converts from a smoker to grill
- Works with electricity
- The grate and ash pan you can remove
- Bottom of Form
3. Camp Chef Pellet Grill and Smoker
Nothing comes close to the Camp Chef smoker BBQ grill here. You get digital controlled functions from the temperature to the auto auger feed for the pellets. You can bake, grill, smoke, braise, and roast in this thing. Even cleaning out the ash is a breeze with the unique cleanout system.
- Uses advanced digital technology that includes a temperature control and auto auger feed for pellets
- Can grill, smoke, roast, bake, BBQ, and braise in the Camp Chef
- Temperature range is from 160 – 500º Fahrenheit
- Include a meat probe to check the internal temperature of the meat
- Cleaning out the ash pan is a breeze by pulling a level
- You get a total cooking surface of 570 square inches
- Designed with a grease management system, side shelf, auto ignition, shutdown mode and more
2. Weber Spirit E210 Propane Gas Grill
With the compact size of the Weber Spirit E210, you can use it on your apartment patio to make delicious steakhouse food. The grill consists of two steel burners with a 26,500 BTU output. The whole BBQ has a porcelain enamel cooking grates with flavor bars. Using the barbeque grill is simple with the ignition system and you can check the temperature with the mounted thermometer.
- You receive 450 sq in of cooking area
- Easy to ignite with the ignition system
- Has a mounted thermometer
- You receive six tool hooks, grilling guide, and a fuel gauge included
1. Traeger Texas Elite Grill and Smoker
No matter what the outdoor cooking needs are you can achieve the best results with the Traeger Texas Elite here. The units are known to be one of the best smokers BBQ grills available. You do not need gas or charcoal and only need some wood. The versatility is endless with this grill. You can do the hot, fast, or slow cooking. The built-in controller keeps the temperature precise by turning a dial.
- Offers you up to 646 square inches of cooking space
- Works with wood pellets
- Can cook, braise, BBQ, grill, roast, smoke and more
- Built-in digital controller to keep the temperature consistent
- For ease of use, it has an auto-start ignition
- The porcelain grill grates are easy to clean
- Can move it around with the wheels and also has locking casters
Get your ribs ready and start smoking up a storm in the best smoker BBQ grill here. No matter what your cooking needs are you can bake, grill, smoke, BBQ and more in each of the barbeque grills reviewed here. With the massive grilling space, each model suitable for small to large families to use.