- Top 10 Best Shoe Racks
- Final Thoughts
Do you need a stylish storage solution to keep your shoes organized? You can achieve this with the best shoe racks available on the market to buy. Stop trying to find a matching pair of shoes and create some order in the hallway. Whether you need a shoe storage cabinet to fit in the bedroom or a hallway bench or a simple shoe storage box you can find one here. You will quickly cut down on the clutter and give your shoes a proper home they deserve.
Also check: Best Trunk Bike Rack in 2021
Top 10 Best Shoe Racks
10. MISSLO Shoe Organizer
For a more affordable solution to keep your shoes organized you need the shoe rack that hangs over the door. The holder has a mesh construction and holds up to 12 pairs of men’s or woman shoes. The nice thing about the MISSLO is that it provides enough airflow to keep the footwear odor free. You can easily fit one pair of sandals in each pocket.
- The back fabric consists of white non-woven cloth and is AZO free
- There are 24 pockets made with breathable and washable mesh fabric
- Included you receive four hooks and each pocket measures 7.8 (H) x 5.4 (W) x 2-inches (D)
- You can fold it small for traveling and even great to use to keep toys or cleaning supplies organized
9. UNJUMBLY Over The Door Shoe Organizer
No matter what your shoe racks needs are, the UNJUMBLY has an over the door design and suitable to use inside the cupboard as well. The color is rich and the pockets are deep enough to hold men’s and woman’s shoes. The affordable price makes it possible for you to buy more than one to keep different items in one place. The installation is stress-free with the over door hooks. You can place 12 pairs of shoes in it or use one pocket for your flats or sandals.
- Include four metals reversible hooks to fit the external and internal side of a door
- Designed with 24 pockets to fit 12 pairs of shoes or one pair of sandals in one pocket
- Easy to install and does not take as long as opening the box
- Measure 19.8-inches wide and has a length of 62.5-inches
- Made from polyester that has a breathable, easy-to-clean, and mildew-resistant design
- Each pocket is double stitched to make it more durable
8. WHITMOR Shoe Rack
Do you need stylish shoe racks to place inside your closet? The WHITMOR is a cheap option that is easy to put together and stores loads of shoes. Purchasing more than one allows you to stack them easily and frees up loads of space in your wardrobe. The rack can be a bit wobbly, but you can fix them to the inside of the cupboard.
- You can stack multiple shoe racks together to give you more floor space
- Made with a wood frame and there are three chromed metal expandable support bars
- You can place up to 18 pairs of shoes on the support bar
- The metal bar expands from 25-46-inches
- Can use it in the office, a dorm room, or home
- The dimensions of the rack once assembled is 7 x 25 x 18-inches
7. BLISSUN Shoe Rack
The shoe rack is huge and easy to put together. The weightless design makes it ideal to move and you can fit your super high heels and boots on it. Cleaning the stand is easy and it fits into the back of your closet. Now you can keep your footwear organized instead of leaving shoes lying around.
- Economical and practical way to keep your shoes in one place
- Available in black or gray color and made with non-women fabric
- Designed with plastic connectors and has a steel tube
- Can use it for different purposes and keeps the living space clutter free
- Fashionable to place inside or outside a closet
6. Lavish Home Wood Shoe Rack
Here we have something different if you need a shoe rack. The Lavish Home is a storage bench or shoe holder. The rustic style looks perfect anywhere and has a multi-functional design with a three-tier space saver to hold 9 pairs of shoes. For the entryway, this is ideal and you can use it for more than keeping footwear neat & tidy. Assembling the frame is easy and snaps together.
- Rustic shoe rack to use anywhere in the home and has a multi-functional design
- There is a three-tier and has a fantastic space save design that holds up to nine pairs of shoes
- Has a storage shelf to hold different items
- Super easy to assemble as it snaps together and measures 10 x 25 x 19-inches
- Made with a wood grain color and available in a two-tier, three-tier, and four-tier style
5. SONGMICS Shoe Tower Rack
For an excellent storage on a budget, you need this shoe tower rack from SONGMICS. You can adjust the shelves to suit your needs and assembly is a breeze. The shelves have a plastic laminated sheet and may not look sturdy but hold up well. You can keep your scarves, purses, and shoes on this 10-tier rack. The only thing you do need to take care with is the brackets made of plastic and can crack easily.
- Available in a wide selection of colors
- Made with non-woven fabric and steel tubing with plastic connectors
- Has a 10-tier design to store 27 pairs of shoes
- There are side pockets to keep your shoe brushes and other accessories
- Suitable to use in a walk-in closet, garage, bathroom, entryway and more
- Has a 6 ¾-inch layer height suitable for your regular heels, flats, and sneakers
- Consists of a zippered cover to keep items dust-free
- You can remove one layer to fit boots or higher heels
4. HARRA HOME Adjustable Shoe Rack
With HARRA HOME, you can double your storage space. The products well made and has a sturdy design that snaps together. There are small nubs that prevent the footwear from slipping and fit well on the stacker. You get three height options to fit from boots to high heels. To add an even better touch when purchasing the product is that you receive the instructions in the package and they even email it to you.
- Designed with three level height adjustments
- Suitable to use with men’s and woman shoes
- Made of non-slip material and has a durable plastic structure
- Holds up to 12 pairs of shoes and versatile to use in a closet or standing with another furniture piece
- Has small nubs to prevent your shoes from falling out
- Easy to clean
3. Seville Classics Shoe Rack
With the stackable shoe rack from Seville Classics, you will have your footwear organized in no time. With the dark wood color, it fits in with any home décor and folds flat for ease of storage. You can fit up to 9 pairs of shoes per unit and the feet adjust to a perfect height according to your needs. The shelves are level and additional tiers are available to buy.
- Stackable and fits up to nine pairs of shoes per unit
- Designed with resin slat shelves and has an Espresso finish
- The frame has an iron structure and folds flat for storage
- The product stacks and interlocks with other three-tier shoe racks in the collection
- Made with screw-in leveling feet and stacking connectors
- One-year Warranty
2. ClosetMaid 15-Unit Organizer
You can easily customize your space with the ClosetMaid shoe rack. The 15-tier unit is suitable for any home or apartment to use. The products well built and offer you loads of extra space in the closet. They stack perfectly in a vertical or horizontal way and all the hardware is included to keep it stable to the wall.
- Designed with 15 cubes and offers you a stackable option
- Can use them vertical or horizontal and include all the hardware to secure it to the wall
- Made with laminated wood to last years of use
- Can use it to stack shoes, office supplies, and more
- Each shelf fits two pairs of adult shoes
- Works perfectly with other ClosetMaid Stackable Organizers
- Available in Dark Cherry, White, and Espresso
1. LANGRIA Shoe Rack
The LANGRIA shoe storage rack snaps together and looks great. The panels consist of plastic and it has a steel frame. You get a functional storage space that has 18 frosted translucent cubes to keep your footwear. You can use the cubes together or use them separately to make the stand customizable. Putting the shoe rack together is a breeze and attaches with plastic connectors.
- Made of plastic with a steel frame and consists of 18 frosted translucent cubes
- Great to use for storing shoes and helps reduce space
- Can use it to build up together or use them separately
- Include multi-angled connectors to assemble
- Can store up to two pairs of shoes in a cube and holds a total of up to 36 pairs of shoes
- Versatile to use anywhere in the home or apartment
- The stand is easy to clean and has a dust and waterproof design
Now there is no more need of rushing around to find the right pair of shoes. With the best shoe rack, you can keep your footwear organized and the best of all they are versatile to use with more than just shoes. Some of them hang over the door while others you can use in or out of the closet. Get your shoe storage rack today and free up some space in your home.
Stop fiddling around in your closet for a pair of shoes to wear. With the best shoe rack reviewed here, you can find a suitable solution to solve this daily problem. Each shoe storage rack offers you versatility, durability, and looks great.