Imagine sitting in your deck chair with a cocktail, and your lawnmower takes care of cutting the grass by itself. SOUNDS AMAZING or what do you think. Well, this is possible with the top 10 best robot lawn mowers on our list here. Think of it this way you do not need to spend extra money to hire a gardener or landscaper with this small worker. With the robotic lawnmower, you can easily trim your lawn on a daily basis without lifting a hand. The mower moves around unnoticed and returns to its home base to charge—and gets back to work once done. All you need to do is set up the boundary get it charged, and it takes care of the rest. Check these fantastic machines out today! Start your weekend relaxed with the family.
Also see: Top 10 Best Gazebos in 2018
The Best Robot Lawn Mowers Available
10. Robomow RX12
At this fantastic price point, what more can one asks for when it comes to robot lawn mowers. Compared to other robotic mowers it is a bit limited but does get the job done. The blade is six inches wide and cuts tiny amounts of grass with every pass it makes. If you have a 200 square meter yards, it will need to run for nine hours a week to keep it maintained. So if you have a small garden, it is perfect. The Robomow works well on smooth and flat surfaces, and once you set up your yard right, you will get more time off.
- Works with single button operation
- Suitable to use in small gardens with flat surfaces
- The 6-inch blade you can replace once a year
- The cutting height is between 0.5 to 1.75-inches
- Takes up to 20-hours to fully charge and has a 120-minute runtime
- Equipped with an edge mode to reduce trimming
9. Ocean Robotic Lawn Mower
The 4 Ocean robotic mowers do have a higher price point compared to the Robomow. The difference is that it has loads of fantastic features. You can set up a working time for this robot to work each day and it has a rain sensor as well. Once it starts to rain, it returns to the charge station. The mower has a bump sensor, and the top covers moveable. The lawnmower is password protected to prevent theft and has an emergency stop.
- Made with a mowing schedule to set up times for the robot to work
- Equipped with a rain sensor and returns to the charge station when it senses high humidity or rain
- Comprise password protection to prevent theft
- Designed with an emergency stop and a bump sensor
- Outfitted with a 6.6AH battery with a working time of three hours
- The cutting scope is up to 1,000 square meters and hill capability of 35-degrees
- Operational with an LCD screen and automatically returns to the home base to charge
- Include a remote controller with all the equipment needed to set up
8. MowBo Automatic Robot Lawn Mower
For lawns up to ¾ acres in size, you need the MowBo. You can set the mowing program for the day, time, duration, and zone. The robot lawnmower has sharp razor blades for a cleaner cut and mulches the clippings. The machines equipped with a 24V Lithium-Ion battery that works up to three hours. Furthermore, it can mow slopes up to 30° and is weather resistant.
- Automated lawn mower that you can program with the day, zone, duration, and time
- Equipped with razor blades that mulches the grass smaller
- Works with a 24-volt lithium-ion battery that takes up to 2.5 hours to charge with a runtime of 3-hours
- Weather resistant and moves over 30-degree slopes
- All hardware included for the setup
7. McCulloch ROB 1000 Robotic Mower
Let ROB do the job while sitting back and relax. The robot lawnmower, you can program do work during the day, night, sunshine, and rain. The equipment runs automatically per your desired settings. Furthermore, he does not collect the cuttings and turns it to mulch to feed the lawn. The McCulloch ROB adapts to different surfaces and mows without leaving tracks or patches. Another benefit is he has an anti-theft system and password protected.
- Included extra you receive 656 feet of boundary wire, 400x pegs, a charging station, and three replacement cutting blades
- Easy to install and programmable
- Easily cuts up to 0.25 acres of lawn and moves over slopes
- Works with a lithium-ion battery and has an audible anti-theft alarm
- The cutting height is between 0.8 to 2-inches and has a cutting width of 6.7-inches
6. Husqvarna Automower
With the Husqvarna robot lawn mower, you can cut up to a ⅓ acre of grass. The smart navigation works with the included boundary wire. Once the battery needs charging, it returns to the charging station and works in the rain or shine. The machines equipped with theft detection and lifts sensors stopping the blades once lifted. With the menu, you can customize the robotic mower with time, date, zone schedules and more. The install kits sold separately.
- Suitable for mid-size lawns with a cutting up to a ⅓ acre of grass
- Designed with smart navigation and returns to the docking station when in need of a charge
- Weatherproof design to work in shine and rain
- Made with theft detection and lift sensor to stop the blades
- Can personalize the date, time, zones, and more
- Comprise three pivoting razor blades with an 8.7-inch cutting width
- The cutting height is between 0.8 to 2.4-inches
5. Worx Landroid Pre-Programmed Robotic Lawn Mower
Here we have a fully programmed robot lawn mower that is ready out of the box. The Worx Landroid makes complicated cuts and passes through narrow spaces with ease. Everything you need to set it up is included in the box. Two brushless motors work independently and cut uneven terrain.
- Comes fully programmed with the setup hardware included
- The robotic mower moves through narrow space and makes difficult cuts
- Designed with shock and rain sensor
- Returns to the base when it rains or needs charging
- The cutting height is between 1.6 to 4-inches, and there are five height positions
- The cutting surface is ¼ acres
- Equipped with a durable 28V rechargeable battery and two independent brushless motors
4. GARDENA R80 Robotic Lawnmower
The quality of the GARDENA R80 is top notch and packed with incredible features. The lawnmower works at low noise and is emission free. The machine works in the rain and has anti-theft protection. Furthermore, it is customizable to operate according to your needs during the day or night. The boundary wires included and equipped with a powerful battery. The equipment mows up to 800 square meter and suitable for small to large yards.
- Designed with a rotary knob to set the cutting height between 0.7 to 2-inches
- You can set the mower to cut at different times in the day or night
- Works during rain and has low noise with anti-theft protection plus it is emission free
- Comes with the boundary wires include
- Powered by an 18V lithium-ion battery and automatically returns to the charging dock
- The cutting width is 6.7-inches
3. Robomow RS630 Robotic Lawn Mower
With the RS630 robot lawn mower from Robomow, you get flexible installation options, and you can control it with your smartphone. For that extra unique lawn finish, the lawnmowers designed with edge mode and cut-beyond-the-wheel. With a personalized password, you can make sure no one takes it without your consent. The unit is ideal to use on ¾ acres of grass.
- You can control the lawnmower with your smartphone and offers you flexible installation options
- Made with cut-beyond-the-wheel and edge mode
- Can program it with a password to prevent theft
- Suitable to cut up to ¾ acres of lawn
- The cutting width is 22-inches and has a cutting height of 0.78 – 3.14-inches
- Includes the installation kit
2. Husqvarna 430X Robotic Lawn Mower
The Husqvarna robot lawn mower can cut up to ¾ acres of grass. The device is equipped with a Li-Ion battery that takes up to 65-minutes to charge. The 430X works quietly and comprise GPS navigation plus it handles steep slopes. Control every move of the lawnmower via your phone and change the settings. You need to buy the Automower Connect kit separately and not included.
- Equipped with a Li-Ion battery that takes up to 65-minutes to charge
- Suitable for small to large gardens
- Can remotely control it with your smartphone
- The cutting height range between 0.8 to 2.4-inches and has a cutting width of 9.45-inches
- Comprise GPS navigation
1. Husqvarna 220 AC Electric Robot Lawn Mower
Do you have a ½ acre of ground to keep maintained? You need the Husqvarna robot lawnmower to manage your garden. With the guide wires set up it mower finds its way around the yard and returns to the charging station as needed. The machines equipped with three razor sharp blades with a cutting width of 8.7-inches. Furthermore, it can mow up to 807 sq ft per hour.
- Suitable for areas up to ½ acre
- Automatically mows and charges as needed
- Equipped with three razor-sharp blades
- The cutting width is 8.7-inches and mows up to 807 sq ft per hour
- Mows continuously up to 45-minutes on a full charge
- Automatically shuts off when tipped over and moves around obstacles
- Has a setting panel to program it to work on different lawns
- Made with anti-theft to prevent it from getting stolen
- Two-year Warranty
Enormous yards need demanding equipment to keep it maintained. Luckily, with the top 10 best robot lawn mowers reviewed by us, you can uphold your outdoor space. Be the envy of your neighbor as you sit and relax and one of these robotic mowers takes care of the rest.
Also check: Top 10 Best Porch Swings in 2018