Do you need a functional light to brighten up your path in the garden? You need the best outdoor solar light to add daylight to your darkness. Whether it is for a finishing touch in the backyard, a romantic setting or a bit of both each of these outdoor solar lights reviewed here can help you out. Therefore, if you have dark spots in the region of your property and need a durable yet affordable solution you can find a suitable garden light to illuminate your way. The lights will not only lighten up your path, but save you loads on your electricity bill as well.
Top 10 Best Outdoor Solar Lights
10. Moonrays Solar Powered Hanging Light
With the Moonrays, you can illuminate your patio, drive-through, and pathways with charm and style. Inside the light is a rechargeable battery that charges with the sun and needs no electricity. With a full charge, the LED hanging light can last up to 8-hours. The installation process is a breeze with the spike you push into the ground and turning on the light.
- Has a floral stained glass design made from plastic, metal, and glass
- Built-in rechargeable, battery powered by the sun and lasts up to 8-hours
- Pushes into the ground with the spike and needs no complicated wiring
- The light stands ± 25-inches above the ground depending on the depth pushed into the ground
- Sold in packs of one and include the 400mAh AA NiCad battery
9. Hoont Outdoor Solar Spotlight
The Hoont spotlight is an outdoor solar powered light to add security to the home where needed the most. The product has a durable waterproof design and great to use on pathways, garden, trees and more. The lights fully adjustable and has a solar panel and has a rechargeable battery built-in.
- Has a durable waterproof design with hard plastic structure
- Designed with auto-on and auto-off function with four bright LED bulbs
- The bulb lasts up to 50,000 hours to light up dark spots around the home
- The solar panel and lights, adjustable
- Sticks in the ground and needs no wiring
- Built-in 1200mAh AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery that lasts up to 9-hours
8. GutReise Outdoor Solar Light
The following outdoor solar lights unique and have an ultrasonic insect repellent design. Furthermore, it is IP54 waterproof rated and should last all through the year. With the solar panel, the lights automatically charged during the day. The product turns on and off automatically and you can stake it in the ground or hang it.
- The GutReise outdoor solar light offers you two charging methods with solar energy and a USB cable
- The built-in battery offers you up to 10-hours of use
- Automatically turns on and off with a multifunction use for lighting up your patio and keeping away insects
- Has an IP54 waterproof rating and is easy to install by sticking it in the ground or hanging it
- Has two switches the left one controls the insect repellent and the other controls the light
- A built-in 5v 0.6W solar cell with an 800mAh rechargeable battery
- Presents you with 80 Lumen with a lighting angle of 150-degrees
7. InnoGear Solar Light
For an affordable outdoor solar light, the InnoGear offers you two lights for the price of one. The good news is that the solar panel needs no protective film and comprised of a frosted one. The products IP65 rated against water and heat. You get a bright 200 Lumen output with 4 x 50LM enhanced LED.
- Has a frosted solar panel with an IP65 rating
- Shines a bright 4 x 50LM LED light and has an output of 200-Lumen
- Can mount the light to the wall or stick it in the ground
- Automatically comes on when dark and switches off when the light
- Built-in 2200mAh rechargeable battery with two levels of brightness
- The solar panel and lights, adjustable
- The working time is up to 12 hours in low light mode and 6 hours in high mode
- Include a 12-month warranty
6. Allsop Round LED Outdoor Solar Lantern
The Allsop is the best outdoor solar light you can buy at an affordable price. The products handmade with UV treated Nylon and suitable for use outside the house. The frameworks made of stainless steel and have a base unit included. The unit helps to place it on a tabletop and you can hang it with the alligator clip as well.
- The light is handmade with UV Treated Nylon
- Can set it up on a tabletop with the base unit included or hang it with the alligator clip
- The illumination lasts up to 4-hours and works with rechargeable AAA battery
- The parts of the solar panel and lights replaceable
- Include a one-year warranty
5. Sunforce LED Solar Motion Light
The Sunforce outdoor solar light has a durable structure comprising 80 white LEDs available in a plastic housing. There are three AA rechargeable batteries charged by the amorphous solar panel. You can customize the settings of the motion control with a 30, 60, 120-second detection.
- Suitable to light up pathways, garages, homes, and more
- Built-in 80 LED Solar Motion Light with three rechargeable AA batteries
- Mounting hardware is included
- Has a 900 Lumen output with a 30-foot detection range
- The solar panel powers the light even during cloudy days
4. SolarGlow Outdoor Light
With the SolarGlow, you can make your pathway or flowerbeds look great. The installations a breeze and needs no wiring. The outdoor solar light you can buy in a pack of six to position them anywhere. The stainless steel design makes the product durable and lightens up the dark with 15 Lumens. Even the batteries recharge with the sun’s power.
- Made of stainless steel and ABS structure
- 15 Lumen LED lights built-in
- Easy to install without wires and runs on solar power
- Automatically turns on and off
- You get six solar lights in the pack and powered by one AA battery in each light
- Lifetime replacement warranty
3. LVJING Outdoor Solar Lantern
Brighten up the pathway, patio, or garden with the LVJING four pack outdoor solar lanterns. With the warm white, tone the light flickers like a candle. You can hang the lights anywhere with the metal clamp and ring included. The product automatically charges throughout the day and has an IP44 rating against weather.
- Pack of four outdoor solar lights with a small and portable design
- Can hang it anywhere with the metal clamp and ring
- Designed with an auto sensor to charge the battery throughout the day
- Gives a white candle flicker effect and has an IP44 weatherproof rating
- Powered by a one-piece AA 600mAh battery with 5 Lumen output
- The constructions ABS, Stainless Steel, and PS
- The battery provides you with light up to 9-hours when fully charge
2. Moonrays Payton Solar Light
Moonrays are a powerful outdoor solar light you can use to brighten up your path. Inside the casing are LED light bulbs that provide 2.4 Lumens of light. The light displays 360-degrees and covers a 12-inch area. There is no wiring and installs with a spike in the ground. If you enjoy camping, the product is ideal to use around your tent.
- Has an eco-friendly design as it charges during the day to be ready at night
- Made of durable plastic and has a powerful LED light bulb with a 2.4 Lumen output
- Has a 360-degree light display and is effortless to install by sticking it in the ground
- Works with a rechargeable 400mAh NiCD battery
- You receive eight outdoor solar lights with your purchase
- Offers you up to 8-hours on a full charge
- One year warranty
1. URPOWER Solar Lights
The URPOWER outdoor solar lights different to the other models reviewed here. The product has a unique design as the internal circuit diagram has a positive and negative pole direction. The poles found on the bottom of the LED. Inside the casing is eight LED lights and has an IP64 waterproof and heatproof design.
- Made with eight LED lights and has an IP64 weatherproof design
- Switches on and off automatically and has a sensing range up to 10-feet
- The solar panel’s lifespan is up to five years and the LEDs offers you up to 5,000-hours
- You get four solar lights in the package
- Designed with two modes off and bright
- Provides up to 12-hours of lighting when fully charged and works with a 900mAh Li-ion battery
Now you can brighten up your garden path, patio, pool area and more with the best outdoor solar lights reviewed here. The great thing is you can install them easily and leave them to switch on and off automatically. There is no need of replacing light bulbs and with the durable weatherproof structure, they will last you years of use.