Do you suffer from neck, back, and shoulder pain when sleeping? You do, you need one of the top 10 best orthopedic pillows reviewed by us. Many of you might have considered buying a new bed, but the truth is you forget to look at your cushion. With the correct head support, you can keep your posture in shape to get a good night’s rest.
Also see: Top 10 Best Throw Pillows in 2018
Best Cervical Pillows
10. EasyLife Sleeping Pillow
The orthopedic pillow from EasyLife accommodates your neck, head, and arm when you sleep. The heart-shaped design provides optimum support to sleep in different positions. This is one of the best cervical pillows with an indent where your head lays. There is a neck roll that supports the neck bones and prevents you from sliding off.
- Has a heart-shape with a raised neck roll
- Supports your neck, head, and arms
- Available in standard, Queen and King size
- Made of memory foam to help retain its shape
- Has a cotton pillowcase that is hypoallergenic and removable to wash
9. Clara Clark Memory Foam Cushion
The next cervical pillow forms to the contour of your curves for great night’s sleep. To maintain the correct posture on your head and neck the memory foam structures ideal to relieve pressure. The head support has a velour cover and is hypoallergenic. There are two curves where your head and neck rests and has a smaller design to use for the back as well. Furthermore, it makes for a great travel cushion.
- Designed with two subtle curves to rest your neck and head
- Has a small design to use with the back as well
- Covered with hypoallergenic velour material and has a memory foam insert
- The pillowcase removes with a zipper and is washable
8. Cr Sleep Orthopedic Cushion
For pain relief, you need the orthopedic pillow with its bold curves to soothe your neck and shoulders while sleeping. The cushions, gel-infused, making it one of the best cervical pillows you can buy. The upper part of the head support has two rising waves and serves as a two-in-one pillow. The memory foam structure forms to the shape of your neck and holds its form.
- Has a contour design with two rising waves for neck and head support
- Made of gel-infused memory foam and remembers the shape of your neck
- The cushions covered with a ventilated jersey type inner cover
- You can remove the outer cover to wash using the zip
- The pillow is antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Prevents neck pain
7. Core Tri-Core Cervical Pillow
For the best cradle for your head, you need the Tri-Core orthopedic pillow. The unique design positions your head in the right position. If you are a toss and turn type of sleeper, this cushions ideal. You can buy it in a different number of sizes and has a colorful design.
- Designed with a trapezoid recess in the middle to stabilize the head
- Has a round boundary to prevent neck pain
- Filled with fiber and the bottoms shorter than the top and works well with all neck sizes
- Available in different sizes
- Great for side-sleepers
6. Customsleeping Adjustable Neck Support Pillow
For a customizable pillow to accommodate your type of sleeping needs look at the Customsleeping cushion. The cervical pillow offers a painless sleep and comprises gel-memory foam. The head supports machine washable and has a hypoallergenic design. The pillowcase has a well-ventilated structure and has a retractable neck roll. At the mouth of the neck roll, there is a zipper to remove the foam to adjust as needed.
- Customizable cushion with gel-memory foam and washable
- Hypoallergenic design and covered with a well-ventilated pillowcase
- Has a retractable neck roll with a zipper to remove and adjust
- Available in a Queen and King size and firm versions
- Filled with shredded foam and hypoallergenic
5. Nature Guest Orthopedic Pillow
For a firm neck support, while sleeping, you need the Nature Guest cushion. The cervical pillow helps correct your posture when sleeping and has a recessed area to cradle your head. For sleeping on your back and side, it is perfect and keeps your body aligned.
- Offers a firm support for your neck and shoulders
- Corrects your sleeping posture
- Designed with a recessed area for your head
- Suitable for back and side sleepers and has a smaller contour for small necks
- The cushions, adjustable to alter the firmness and have zips on both sides to open
- Inside the pillow, it is filled with natural wood pulp and cotton
- The covers made of cotton fabric and breathable
4. Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow
With the Snuggle-Pedic orthopedic cushion, there is no sleeping in strange positions. The cushion retains its form and supports your neck at night. The head support has a normal pillow design and available in three sizes. For stomach, back, and side sleepers, it offers a great posture support.
- Shaped like a normal cushion in three different sizes
- The covers removable via the zip and washable
- You can open the head support to adjust it for a comfortable sleep
- Has a hypoallergenic structure and filled with shredded foam
- Twenty-year Warranty
3. Xtreme Comfort Bamboo Cushion
Are you a stomach sleeper? You need the Xtreme Comfort orthopedic pillow with its slim design for a comfortable sleep. The head supports packed with shredded foam and has a bamboo cover. The shape is similar to a normal pillow and feels like a feather pillow but firmer. Even with your face down on the cushion, you still have enough air to breathe with the micro-vent system cover.
- Shaped the same as a normal cushion, but only stands 5-inches high
- Stuffed with memory foam and covered with a bamboo cover with a micro-vent system
- Available in three sizes and machine-washable
- Great for stomach sleepers to use
2. Tempur-Pedic Pillow
The cervical pillow from Tempur-Pedic is ideal to support your neck while sleeping. With the wave, structure keeps your body in the best posture at night. You can buy the cushion in other shapes as well and has a solid construction. The cover is breathable and offers you a two-in-one pillow.
- Supports the neck and shapes to the contour of your head
- Has a two-in-one design and available in different shapes
- Made with memory foam and equipped with a breathable zipped pillowcase you can wash in a machine
- Reversible to use when sleeping on the stomach
- Relieves stress on the spine when sleeping
1. Perform Low Profile Neck Pillow
The next orthopedic pillows are chiropractor-approved to give you the proper sleep. The inserts made of memory foam and covered with a bamboo pillowcase. Has a two-wave design and suitable for smaller necks. You can buy the cushion in a larger version as well. The head support forms to the natural shape of your body.
- Has a two-wave design with a low profile for smaller necks
- Available in a larger version as well
- Has a solid piece of memory foam and forms to the shape of your body
- Covered with a removable bamboo cover
If you suffer from neck, shoulder, or lower back pain, pick one of the top 10 best orthopedic pillows reviewed by us here. The cushions can help you sleep better and wake up refreshed in the morning without pain. Transition from a feather pillow today and find a cervical cushion to use with multiple sleeping positions now.