The LG OLED65C9PUA review glorifies all the necessary aspects related to the OLED65C9PUA unit. Once you begin watching your preferred show on this LG OLED TV, it is sure that you will be habituated for the same. Unlike other TV units which fail to please the users in terms of the overall experience, this one present excellent satisfaction. Whether it is movie watching, video shows, game playing or web browsing, this LG TV excels in viewing and sound output. The impeccable black and infinite contrast explore color and clear detail. The smart processor makes sure the working operation is efficient. Continue reading the LG OLED65C9PUA review to get to know more.
You can also check out: Best 4K TV in 2020
Review For LG OLED65C9PUA
Last update on 2020-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
To present the individuals with a clear view of the specifications of this TV, the below section of the LG OLED65C9PUA review proves helpful. It is certain that you will get familiarized with noteworthy features through the below section of LG OLED65C9PUA review:
- This LG TV unit weighs 74.7 lbs. with stand (55.5 lbs. without stand) and comes with a detachable pedestal stand.
- The best 4K processor from LG use AI at its core.
- In this TV unit, the perfect black and infinite contrast explore all the details in the darkest scenes. The credit of the same goes to the 8.3 million individually lit pixels.
- There is the implementation of the cutting-edge image and sound technologies provoked by the cinema optimize the picture. To present immersive sound experience, they use all the advance technology. The ultra-vivid picture and efficient, moving audio feel to flow all around you.
- It is a Wi-Fi Certified 802.11ac TV unit with the Google Assistant and Alexa built-in. These aspects make it is as the world’s most intelligent TV. To present reliable, quick wireless streaming, it comes implemented with dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac). The built-in Google Assistant regulates all the fundamental TV functions. Moreover, it functions flawlessly with Google Home-compatible voice control assistants.
- The LG ThinQ® AI makes this TV the hub for all the smart devices a user may use.
- The built-in Apple AirPlay 2 facilitates wireless streaming from devices like iPhone, iPad, or Mac. The mobile-to-TV wireless mirroring is supported with Miracast™ enabled phones as well as tablets.
- There is the availability of free downloadable apps for Android and iOS. They allow the users to use a compatible smartphone in the form of remote control.
- To present enthralling audio experience, the TV has a built-in 2.2 speaker system. They comprised the sound system of powerfully working woofers.
Why you should buy this product?
If you are not sure about why to go for the LG OLED65C9PUA television then this section is for you. This section of the LG OLED65C9PUA review will remove the speculation related to its purchase. It will serve you with enough reasons that will inspire you towards its purchase.
In any bright or dark scenes, the perfect black and endless contrast convey the shadow detail. With the help of millions of individually lit pixels, the detailed image is represented at the output. The powerfully working 4K processor along with the 4-step noise reduction makes sure picture quality is excellent. Supreme convenience is facilitated through the LG ThinQ® AI which is capable to listen and respond. It is possible for the users to control the connected home devices with the incorporated Google Assistant and Alexa. So, the users will relish the personalized entertainment in a new way.
With the assistance of the impressive peak brightness and cutting-edge anti-glare screen coating, the users will observe a vivid picture. The picture will appear vivid even in bright rooms. There is no need to always grab the center seat to watch movies because the viewing angle is wide. The displayed OLED images maintain outstanding contrast and color for viewers regardless of their seating position.
The included remote is an improved one and it will feel comfortable in your hands. Whenever you press the mic button, you will know how you search for a movie or a show. There is no need to switch between the apps because LG does it for you. The physical appearance of the television is improved with the absence of ugly speakers grill. There is only a super-thin bezel that is hardly noticeable. The LG OLED65C9PUA review indicates that the overall design is slim and elegant.
LG OLED65C9PUA Reviews:
The LG OLED65C9PUA review discussed in this section explores different aspects of this TV from different perspectives. To make sure there are no concerns in terms of display, the OLED65C9PUA supports the HDR10 format. This format is mandatory for streamed 4K material and also for 4K Blu-ray movies. Moreover, the TV unit handles the sophisticated Dolby Vision® format, known to be a dynamic system capable to attune brightness and color levels. The varying levels are according to the video signal on a scene-by-scene basis. The implementation of LG’s Active HDR circuitry carefully analyzes and optimizes HDR10 content scene by scene. So, we can present the users with the greatest viewing experience.
The pixel-level dimming allows 8.3 million pixels of every panel to brighten, dim or even power off entirely. Consequently, exceptional picture detail with depth and contrast are depicted at the output. You will be able to relish streamed 4K video sources including YouTube, Netflix, and Amazon Instant Video. The negative aspects of the LG OLED65C9PUA review do highlight the bulky size and a few complex functionalities. However, these drawbacks are minimal. Overall, you will indulge in a premium HDR experience with simple to use features. Also, the included motion-sensing Magic Remote is easy to use.
The LG OLED65C9PUA review states that the LG C9 OLED TV boasts improved image quality compared to other TV units. This device conveys perfect black levels, broad viewing angles, exceptional uniformity, precise color, and sufficiently bright picture. Video processing is slightly better than last year. The offered feature clearly justifies the price tag of this OLED TV model from LG. In addition to display output, the TV also outshines in terms of melodious sound output.