- Best Leaf Blowers
- 10. Greenworks Single Speed Blower
- 9. Toro Ultra Blower/Vacuum
- 8. WORX WG546 Turbine Leaf Blower
- 7. Hitachi RB24EAP Leaf Blower
- 6. Black & Decker Blower/Mulcher/Vac
- 5. Husqvarna 2 Stroke Handheld Blower
- 4. DEWALT DCBL720B XR Brushless Blower
- 3. Makita BHX2500CA Handheld Blower
- 2. Troy-Bilt TB4BP Backpack Blower
- 1. Echo PB-580T Backpack Blower
- Final Thoughts
As autumn approaches and the trees start shedding their leaves, keeping the yard clean becomes a problem. To prevent it from becoming a headache you need the right garden tool. You need one of the top 10 best leaf blowers available on the list here. Once you have picked one, you can invest in a leaf mulcher and snow blower to get you through the winter. You will see the equipment available in small to heavy-duty sizes to take care of any yard work. Pick yours now and be prepared for winter to keep the area around the home neat and tidy.
Also see: Top 10 Adjustable Bar Stools in 2020
Best Leaf Blowers
10. Greenworks Single Speed Blower
Clean up any mess caused by Mother Nature with the single speed leaf blower from Greenworks. The garden tools affordable, lightweight, and corded with a blower plug. The machine is equipped with a 7-amp motor and reaches a speed of 160 mph to collect leaves and grass clippings. The unit is perfect to use all through the year.
- Design: Safety Cord Lock, Single Speed, Two-Piece Blower Tube, Comfortable Grip
- Gusts: Up to 160 miles per hour
- Motor: 7 Amp
- Warranty: 4-years
- Weight: 4.58 lbs
9. Toro Ultra Blower/Vacuum
The next leaf blower offers you multiple uses to keep the garden clean all year round. The Toro is powerful and has a small space saving design. The machines electrically powered and can blow and vacuum. The equipment comes with variable speed and a quick release latch with built-in cord lock.
- Design: Quick Release Latch, Built-in Cord Lock, Cord Storage Hook, Variable Speed, and Bottom Dump Zipper
- Gusts: Up to 250 miles per hour
- Included: Zip Bag, Vacuum Tube, Concentrator Nozzle, and Storage Hook
- Impeller: Metal for improved mulching
8. WORX WG546 Turbine Leaf Blower
With the WORX turbine leaf blower, you can get yard jobs done in 20-minutes. The tool is lightweight and gives an extra boost where needed. The cordless design makes it easy to use and equipped with a Lithium Ion battery that is environmentally friendly.
- Battery: Works with a 20V Battery and the Chargers Included
- Design: Two-speed, Charges in 5-hours, One-hand Operation, Hyper-stream Air Nozzle
- Gusts: Up to 340 CFM
- Included: Battery and Charger
7. Hitachi RB24EAP Leaf Blower
The handheld leaf blower from Hitachi has a low emission with the two-stroke commercial grade engine. The machine is lightweight and has an auto-return switch. The tool blows up to 170 mph and has a 441 CFM air volume.
- Air Volume: 441 CFM
- Design: Two-finger Throttle Lever and PureFire Engine
- Engine: 23.9cc Commercial Grade Two-Stroke Motor
- Gusts: Up to 170 MPH
- Warranty: Consumer 7-years and Commercial 2-years
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
6. Black & Decker Blower/Mulcher/Vac
The BV6000 is a versatile machine that offers you a leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher. The price is budget-friendly, and it is electrically powered. Further, it has an anti-clog vortex system with the two-speed setting and quick transition between the modes.
- Design: Three-in-One (Blow/Mulch/Vacuum), Two-speed Selection, Disposable Bag, Easy Change Between Modes
- Engine: 2 Amp Electric Motor
- Gusts: Up to 250 mph
- Include: Blow Tube, EZ-Empty Reusable Bag & Concentrator, and Vacuum Tube
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
5. Husqvarna 2 Stroke Handheld Blower
For a fantastic all around leaf blower to keep the yard clean of debris, you need the 2-stroke Husqvarna leaf blower. The machine has a durable construction with adjustable fan speed. Another outstanding thing is it has an automatic reset ON button. You can set the tube length, and it is lightweight in hand.
- Air Flow: 425 CFM
- Air Speed: 170 MPH
- Design: The AirStream is in Line With The Handle, Automatic Reset On Switch, Adjustable Fan Speed, Extendable Tube Length
- Engine: Two-cycle with a Power Output of 1.1 HP
- Max Power Speed: 8,000 RPM
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
4. DEWALT DCBL720B XR Brushless Blower
The DeWalt is a dependable leaf blower powered by a Lithium-Ion battery with a brushless motor. The tool is comfortable in hand and efficient to use and produces up to 90 miles per hour gusts. There is a variable trigger, and it has a speed lock.
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Air Speed: 90 MPH
- Design: Axial Fan to Maximize Air Output, Speed Lock, Variable Trigger, Include Battery & Charger
- Engine: Brushless Motor Powered by a 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
3. Makita BHX2500CA Handheld Blower
The gas handheld blower from Makita has excellent performance and is comfortable to hold for hours. The machine meets the EPA and CARB regulations and is Tier III compliant. The best of all is there is no cord getting in your way and is ideal for commercial and residential use.
- Air Speed: 145 MPH
- Certified: EPA and CARB
- Design: Low Compression Engine and has an Improved Exhaust Emission
- Engine: 24.5cc Four-cycle
- Fuel Tank: 17.7 oz
- Included: Round End Nozzle, Long Nozzle, and Tool Kit
- Warranty: Two-years
2. Troy-Bilt TB4BP Backpack Blower
With the backpack blower from Troy-Bilt, you can lighten your cleaning around the home. The motor is powerful and blows up to 150 miles per hour. You receive the machine with a padded belt to reduce fatigue when worn on the back. One of the most significant benefits is you can use it for large projects as well.
- Air Flow: 500 CFM
- Air Speed: 150 MPH
- Design: Backpack, Fully-tensioned Suspension System, Long Flex Tube, and Variable Throttle
- Engine: Gas
1. Echo PB-580T Backpack Blower
The overall winner on the best leaf blower list is the Echo backpack blower. The tool is convenient to use for longer times and suitable for small to large yards. You will get the lawn cleaned quickly with the 215 mph gust making cleaning a breeze. There is no cord getting in the way with the gas-powered engine.
- Air Flow: 510 CFM
- Air Speed: 215 MPH
- Design: Backpack, Comfortable Harness, Low Noise (70 dB(A))
- Engine: 58.2cc
- Weight: 22.6 lbs
All the blowers on the top 10 best leaf blower list have fantastic features. But if you need, a top pick the Toro Ultra Blower is equipped with three-in-one solutions to blow, mulch, and vacuum leaves. For a premium choice, pick the Echo PB-580T with its backpack design. With the powerful 215 mph gusts, you can get the job done quickly. And lastly, the Greenworks Single Speed Electric Blower offers you great value to get work done quickly.
Also check: Top 10 Nonstick Pizzelle Makers in 2020