Would you like to transform your home into a movie theater or music hall? Do you want to be in the action when playing games? You need the right audio system to fill the space on a budget. Whether you want to immerse yourself in beautiful sound or need surround sound, we can help. We have selected the best home speaker system to hear offering you acoustic HD sound to bring music to your ears.
Top 10 Best Home Speaker System
10. Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers
Do you have a limited budget and want to enjoy 3D stereo surround sound in the comfort of your home? You need the Logitech Z506 home speaker system. You will be amazed at the price on offer and can check availability right here. The selects the cheapest on our list and include six speakers in black. There is a ported down-firing subwoofer to provide booming bass. The system does lack Bluetooth connectivity but offers you up to 75-watts of power. You can easily fill the room with surround sound and make some windows rattle.
- Comprise of six speakers with a ported down-firing subwoofer
- Can connect it to your Smartphone, TV, DVD and more
- Use it with your gaming consoles for 3D stereo effects
- Designed with multiple inputs and has up to 75-watts of balanced power
- You get on-speaker bass control and works with 3.5mm audio connection
9. Acoustic Audio AA5170
For large rooms to enjoy surround sound you need a powerful home speakers system like the Acoustic Audio AA5170. The fantastic thing is the system does not cost a fortune and offers you up to 700-watts output with a powered sub. You get six speakers to place in different corners of the room. Check, the price here, you will be amazed at what you receive. There are five independent channel speakers to provide you with surround sound and an amplified woofer.
- The home speaker system comprised of five independent speakers with a subwoofer
- You can stream music to the speakers via Bluetooth connection
- The unit has an SD card input and you can use it with a flash drive MP3 player
- Enjoy listening to your favorite radio station with the FM tuner
- All the wires are included for you to start listening to your music out of the box
8. Sonos Play 1 Budget Speaker
The Sonos Play 1 is another budget-friendly home speaker system. The designs a bit on the bulky side and looks like a can. However, with the 4.1 pounds, it is not for carrying around. Setting up the speakers a snap with the Sonos app. You can download it on your iOS or Android device. The downside is that you will have to use the app for playing back content. Inside the casing is a 3.5-inch woofer with two amps and works by connecting it to a power outlet.
- Might be small but has a mighty sound and takes up little space
- Can connect it with other speakers in the collection to listen to music all through the home
- Connects with your home Wi-Fi to stream music wirelessly
- Can mount to a wall or use it freestanding
- Has voice control and two powerful drivers
7. LG Electronics CM4550
For the best sounding home speaker system, look at the LG Electronics CM4550 available here. The price is fantastic and brings music into your home with a high 700-watt power. You can enjoy rich bass with clear sound when the volumes turned up. You get a Bluetooth connection and use the Auto DJ to help eliminate gaps in between songs. Now you can have that house party and invite over some friends.
- Has Auto DJ to help eliminate gaps between music
- 700-Watts of power
- Can stream music with Bluetooth
- Has two USB ports
- Include a CD player with Sound Sync Wireless Connection
6. Sony CMTSBT100
Do you have an apartment or small home? Do you need the best home audio system to liven up your place? Make sure to check the Sony Micro Music system out here. You get 50-watts of power and it has a CD player built-in. You can listen to your favorite radio station and it has USB input. Connect the home speaker system to your smartphone with the Bluetooth connectivity and stream music with the NFC available.
- Has a classic design with built-in CD Player
- With the retro look, the home audio system looks fantastic standing anywhere
- You can charge your mobile devices via the USB port
- The power output is 50-watts
- Can connect to different devices that are Bluetooth enabled
5. Acoustic Audio HD 5.1
Do you have a man cave or perhaps the basements turned into an entertainment room? To liven up the party for family and friends, you need the Acoustic Audio HD 5.1 system. The four front in-wall speakers with a rectangular shape are easy to set up. You get two round ceiling speakers included as well. You can mount two 10-inch subwoofers to the wall as well.
- Listen to thundering sounds from games to light acoustic sounds with the titanium tweeters
- The entire sets white and you can change the color as preferred
- The home speaker system comprises two wall speakers, six ceiling speakers and has fiber woofers
- The tweeters consist of titanium and have a rectangular design
- Connect it up with your TV, gaming console and more for the best home theatre experience at home
4. Yamaha YHT-390UL
For a complete home cinema audio that has a 5.1 channel setup, you need the YHT-390UL from Yamaha. The systems optimized to use it with 4K Ultra HD content and you can stream media with the Bluetooth connection. You get four surround speakers comprising a powerful 100-watt subwoofer and central channel one. You have the option to pick a Virtual Cinema Front that places the speakers in front of you when used in a small room.
- Designed with Bluetooth connection
- Has a 4K Ultra HD function
- The rated output power is 70-watts
- For extra bass, you get a Virtual Cinema Front Function
- The subwoofer offers you 100-watts power
- The package comprises a five-channel speaker system
3. Bose SoundTouch 30 Home Speaker System
The following home speaker system from Bose the SoundTouch 30 offers you cutting-edge wireless connectivity. You can play CDs on the system and listen to the radio while streaming music. You can connect it with Apple Music, Spotify and more. Use the Bluetooth and connect with your phone. Sit back and relax while controlling the system with your voice. Yes, it works with Amazon Alexa as well.
- Can control your music with Alexa Voice
- Designed with Waveguide Technology to enjoy audio in a large room
- Works with your home Wi-Fi and you can connect via Bluetooth to stream music
- Include six presets to enjoy listening to your playlist, podcasts, and more
- The status is displayed on an OLED screen
- Works with the latest 802.11b/g/n device
- Has a built-in CD Player
2. Nakamichi Shockwave Pro 7.1DTS Soundbar
For a massive 600-watt sound, you need the Nakamichi Shockwave home speaker system. The audio system takes up little space and gives a rich immersive sound that is great to use in an apartment. The chambers sealed and house five speakers and a DSP chipset. There are 13 speaker drivers with a downward-firing subwoofer to give a rich bass experience. The speakers wireless and have a 4K pass through.
- Depending on the model you can buy it with a five or seven channel packed with speakers
- There are an 8-inch down-firing subwoofer and a two-way surround speaker with front surround tweeters
- Presents you with 600-watts of sound and compiles 13 drivers that deliver 105dB of audio
- Offers you three-dimensional sound with the DTS-X Technology
- Can listen to 4K UHD media and also has an HDMI Audio Return Channel
- You can connect up to six devices using the one HDMI Arc, three HDMI, Coaxial, and Optical inputs
- The remotes backlit and you get DSP setting
- Can stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth aptX
1. ONEaudio Home Theater Speaker System
For the best home speaker system to enjoy wireless surround sound, you need the ONEaudio. Set the unit up without using power cables or speaker cables as everything connects wirelessly. With the built-in battery, you get up to 100-hours of listening to music. The product performs well with any audio format and suitable for 180 square foot room. Built inside you get the driver made up of a 68mm woofer, 20mm titanium tweeter. The only problem is it is very expensive.
- A complete wireless home speaker system that connects without a power cable or speaker wires
- Designed with a twin-driver subwoofer
- Offers you surround sound up to 100-hours with the rechargeable battery
- Can stream audio to the speakers
- Set it up with extra speakers for Hi-Fi quality sound
Now you can enjoy the best theatre audio in the comfort of your home. Why, because we know you will find the best home speaker system right here with us. Whether you need to connect non-wireless devices or stream music over your home network each of the audio speakers reviewed here can help you.