Best Hand Cream for Dry Hands in 2019
- Top Best Hand Cream for Dry Hands
- Final Thoughts
No matter what time of the year it is everyone suffers from dry hands. Maybe the dishwashing liquid you use dries your hands out, or you suffer from winter hands. Your hands crack and become dehydrated from the harsh chemicals you use, and even the water is hard and does not help. Not only is the above a big problem, but your age also plays a role. So if you need a defense mechanism to protect your hands pick the best hand cream for dry hands right here with us.
Also see: Best Trunk Bike Rack in 2019
Top Best Hand Cream for Dry Hands
10. No Crack Hand Cream
For relieving cracked and dry hands, the cream is ideal to use. Whether you are a man or woman the scents subtle and contains allantoin that helps heal the skin. The price is low and available in a 4 oz jar. The cream encourages tissue growth and leaves your hands crack-free. However, it does leave the hands feeling oily and sticky.
- Has a slight scent and helps relieve dry and cracked hands
- You can use it on your feet and elbows as well
- Ideal for healthcare professionals, farmers, gardeners, and office workers to use
- Available in a 4 oz jar
- The cream allows water absorption and dries quickly
9. Naturally European Hand Cream
The next hand cream for dry hands is one of the top-rated creams you can buy. The European ingredients are all-natural and made of Shea Butter. You receive it in a nice package and rubs on thick and creamy with a rose scent. However, if you do have sensitive skin, it might not be for you. The cream is non-greasy and does not leave your hands feeling oily.
- Made with Shea Butter and is paraben and SLS free
- Available in a 5-ounce jar
- Has a rose scent
- Not suitable for users with a sensitive skin
8. Working Hands Cream
For a super concentrated hand cream for dry hands to help them heal, you need O’Keefe’s Working Hands. The substance creates a protective layer and helps keep moisture in. You can purchase it at an affordable price and even comes with a 100% money back guarantee. The product is scent-free and suitable for all skin types and works. There have been complaints that the cream forms a sticky residue.
- Best used after bathing or washing dishes
- Forms a protective layer to prevent moisture loss
- Suitable for all skin types and people with Diabetes
- Made with water, paraffin, and glycerin
- Does not have a scent
- You get a money back guarantee
- Available in multiple sized tubes
7. Neutrogena Hand Cream
For a trusted hand cream for dry hands, Neutrogena is one of them. You will be surprised how well it works after one application. The cream makes your hands feel smoother with the healing properties in it. You can buy it in a fragrance-free version or scented. The product is widely available at an affordable price. Furthermore, it leaves the hand grease free and does not leave fingerprints behind.
- Available in a two-ounce tube
- You can buy it scented or fragrance-free
- Provides a 24-hour protection
- Can buy it in packs of three
- Made with water, glycerin, Methylparaben and more
6. Camille Beckman Hand Cream
The restorative hand cream keeps your hands moisturized and nourished. The formula used is vitamin E, glycerin, almond extracts, and Aloe Vera. The cream has a lavender scent and forms a protective barrier to retain moisture. You can buy it in an unscented version and makes a wonderful gift as well. The non-hypoallergenic cream could irritate sensitive skins.
- Made with vitamin E, glycerin, almond oil, Aloe Vera and more
- Forms a protective barrier to protect the hand against harsh weather
- The product is cruelty-free
- Available in a lavender scent and available fragrance-free
- Can buy it in an 8-ounce tube
5. CeraVe Hand Cream
The hand cream for dry hands reviewed here is therapeutic and helps restore and repair the skin. The products suitable to use on all skin types and it comes highly recommended by dermatologists if suffering from eczema. The substance is non-greasy or sticky and absorbs into the skin. Suitable to heal chapped and cracked hands. The biggest downside is the price tag, and you can only purchase it online.
- The product is alcohol-free and non-scented
- Comprise Hyaluronic acid, Ceramides, Niacinamide
- Forms a protected layer to protect the hands against water and the environment
- Available in a 3-ounce tube and sold in packs of two
4. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
The hand cream for dry hands not only protects it, but it improves the skin moisture at the same time. The main ingredient is hazel extract and Allantoin to help revitalize it. The cream absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves your hands non-greasy. The cream also has a long-lasting effect, and a small amount goes a long way. The only complaint is the strong scent of the hazel extract and not suitable to use in a scent-free environment.
- Comprise dead sea mineral to keep your hands protected and smooth
- Made with a hazel extract that leaves the skin soft and revitalizes it
- The Allantoin helps to heal cracked skin and rids it of blemishes
- Available in a 5.1-ounce tube
3. L’Occitane Shea Hand Cream
Do you need a hand cream for dry skin voted the best to use? You need the powerful formula of L’Occitane that is made of 20% Shea Butter, almond extracts, and honey. You can use it as needed and suitable for all ages to heal the hand from the inside out. Another fantastic thing is the non-greasy formula and the quality ingredients used to make the cream. You might find it does have a light lavender scent that might irritate sensitive skins.
- Made with Shea Butter, Almond Extract, Coconut Oil, and Honey
- Leaves your hands smooth and soft without oily traces
- Available in a 1.28-ounce tube
- Has a non-greasy formulation that heals the hands from inside out
2. SALCOLL COLLAGEN Hand Cream
For a lightweight and non-greasy hand cream for dry hands, this one is tops. The substance absorbs easily into the skin, leaving your hand velvet soft. The cream stays long on the skin and forms a protective barrier against water. The anti-aging lotion helps to rejuvenate the skin after a couple of days when used as overnight treatments.
- The hand cream is hypoallergenic packed with bioactive collagen to heal the skin
- Available in a 150ml tube and you can use it daily or as a night treatment
- The product is non-greasy and suitable for all skin types
1. JURLIQUE Hand Cream
Here we have another non-greasy hand cream made for dry hands. The product comprises essential rose oil and keeps the skin moisturized. The lotion has a delicate light scent and comprises natural antioxidants to make the skin soft. All the ingredients used in the formulations derived from plants and does not have chemicals in it. You might not be able to use it in a scent-free working environment, and it is expensive.
- Made with viola, calendula, and rose extract
- All natural ingredients to keep the hands moisturized and soft
- Has a non-greasy texture
- Available in a 4.3-ounce tube
There is no need for you to suffer from dry and cracked hands. You do not even need a lot of money to get the right product to help heal your hands. Buy one of the best hand creams for dry hands here and start feeling the difference once applied. Whether you have a normal to sensitive skin, we have made certain to provide you with products suitable to use on any skin type.