Have you ever wondered why your hands are dry and cracked? There are many reasons we can give you from immersing them in water all the time, exposing them to heat & cold, and forgetting to moisturize them. These are only a few reasons and if you suffer from skin peeling and bleeding you need the best hand cream for dry cracked hands. By taking care of your hands, you can keep them hydrated, smooth, and prevent them from aging. We know there is a wide selection of lotions you can buy but try one of the hand cream for dry cracked hands reviewed here with us.
Also see: Best Hand Cream for Aging Hands in 2018
Best Hand Cream for Dry Cracked Hands
10. Aveeno Intense Hand Cream
To combat dry, cracked hands and keeping your hands moisturized you need the hand cream from Aveeno. The substance does not leave an oily feeling and absorbs easily into the skin. The fragrance is not overpowering, and a small amount goes a long way. The price is even better and offers you great value.
- The hydrating cream leaves your skin smooth and moisturized after every wash
- Made with soothing oatmeal that forms a barrier to protect it against the elements
- Has a fast absorbing and non-greasy design
- Suitable to use in factories as it has a fragrance free smell
- Available in a 3.5 ounce tube
9. O’Keeffe’s Working Hand Cream
Whether you are an office worker or a lumberjack in need of hand cream for dry cracked hands the O’Keeffe is made for you. The cream does not leave your hands greasy or tacky and makes it feel soft. Furthermore, it helps to heal cracked skin at the same time.
- Has a concentrated formula to heal and repair dry skin
- Provides the hand with a protective layer on the surface, keeping it moisturized
- The product is safe for people with Diabetes to use
- Made with water, paraffin, and glycerin
- Available in a 10.9-ounce jar
- You only need to apply a small dab of the cream
8. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream
Keeping the hands moisturized and crack-free takes special ingredients to achieve the best results. One of the best hand creams for dry, cracked hands is the Gold Bond range available here. The product is available in a pack of two and quickly absorbs into the skin. There is no greasy residue, and with the small container size, it is great to take with on travels.
- The product is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy texture
- Has a light, fresh scent available in a 3-ounce tube
- Can buy it in packs of two
- Has a compact design that is great to throw in a briefcase or bag
7. Essential Oil Balm Cream
For a hand cream to treat dry, cracked hands, you need the Essential Oil Balm here. You can put it on cuts and cracks overnight and healed in the morning. You can use it as a hand cream to keep it soft, has no added chemicals, and smells great. The good news is that you can use the product on your hands and feet and leaves them silky smooth and not oily.
- Versatile to use on dry, cracked hands and feet
- Made with an olive oil formula and nourishes the skin with the Vitamin E
- The salve is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and keeps it hydrated
- Has no petroleum or harmful preservatives and all natural
- Has a light lavender smell to help restore the skin complexion and speeds up the healing process
6. Miracle Hand Repair Cream
The next hand cream for dry cracked hands is a real miracle in a jar. You can apply the product to help repair broken skin and has a thick texture that is easily absorbed into the skin. The hands do not feel greasy and have no dreadful smell, and a tube can last you a long time. You can even use it on the feet.
- No matter what condition your hands are in the thick cream helps heal, protect, and rejuvenates the skin
- Made of organically grown aloe leaves and comprise other ingredients, leaving the skin smooth
- Has no greasy texture and lightly scented
- Absorbs into the skin quickly and great to use on the feet and elbows as well
- Available in different travel sizes from 1 – 32 ounce with a pump
5. Workman’s Friend Barrier Hand Cream
For a hand cream to heal dry, cracked hands, you need the Workman’s Friend that works like a protective glove. The lotion absorbs into the skin, has no greasy feeling, and is even suitable for men to use. The difference when using the product compared to other hand creams is that you apply it before tackling a job.
- You apply it before working and acts as a protective glove
- Cleans easily by giving your hand a single wipe
- Helps guard the skin against irritants such as washing liquid, chemicals, and more
- Heals and protects the hands while keeping it moisturized
- Made with non-toxic ingredients
- Available in a 3.38-ounce tube
4. Adamia Hand Cream
Maybe you tried regular lotions to help heal your hands. Here we have the best hand cream for dry cracked hands to keep the skin moisturized. The lotion absorbs well and does not have any smell. Furthermore, it leaves no greasy feeling behind. The blend made up of Promega-7 and pure macadamia oil and filled with omega-7.
- Suitable for cracked, distressed, and burning hands
- Available in a 1.3-ounce tube
- Has a blend of pure macadamia oil, Promega-7, and omega-7
- The substance is fragrance-free and suitable for different skin types
- Does not leave the hands greasy
3. Bath & Body Works Chapped Hands Remedy Cream
Here we have another highly recommended hand cream for dry cracked hands at an affordable price. The substance absorbs into the skin easily and does not leave it greasy at all. There is no strong smell present and even helps soften eczema. The remedy cream, you can buy in a 1.7 fl oz tube.
- Made with super hydrating glycerin and helps heal cracked or irritated skin
- The product is fragrance-free and has no artificial coloring and not tested on animals
- Does not leave the skin greasy and leaves the hands soft and moisturized
- Available in a 1.7 fluid oz tube
2. SkinIntegra Hand Cream
Do you need a product that is worth every cent when it comes to healing dry, cracked hands this is the one to have? You can use it on your hands, feet, and heels dried out to cracked skin within two days of use. Once applied it does not sting or have a horrible smell. The cream absorbs into the skin fast and leaves it smooth and moisturized.
- Provides you with healing results within two days and offers you extra-fast healing
- Suitable to use on the hands, feet, ulcers, and more
- Has potent ingredients that help replenish the skin and one of the main formulas is Shea Butter
- The product is suitable for people with diabetes to use as it is preservative and fragrance-free
- You get a 100% money back guarantee
1. Dry Skin Lanolin Cream
For one of the best hand creams for dry, cracked hands, nothing comes close to this item. Whether you suffer from Scleroderma or eczema, it helps relieve the discomfort of dry skin. The main lotions ingredient is lanolin and is not greasy or difficult to apply.
- The product is imported from New Zealand and consists of lanolin
- Penetrates into the skin leaving it nourished
- Suitable to use on cracked and dry skin on the hands and feet
- Suitable for all skin types and even great to use on children
- Available in a 17.63-ounce jar
Do you need a remarkable cream to heal dry and cracked hands? Look no further than the best hand creams for dry cracked hands reviewed here. Each lotion brand is remarkable and does not leave any greasy texture behind. The creams soak in fast, odorless and take care of your dry and cracked skin.
Also check: Best Hand Cream for Dry Hands in 2018