Google shopping is formerly referred to as Google product search is a Google service that allows users to search for products on an online shopping website and will compare prices between different vendors of products. On the web, the shoppers will either go to the Google search option and search for the item they want and will then select the shopping tab under the navigation bar.
On the other hand, you will go directly to the google shopping homepage to search for the specific item. You will also browse departments and also see the trending items and the promotional offers. There is also an Application on the same.
How to set up Google shopping
- Start by signing into your google account first
- In the menu page, on your left select campaigns
- Click the plus button
- For campaign type, select shopping and then click next
- You will then choose your advertisement preferences that include
- Campaign name. You will enter your preferred campaign name you are going to use, and you will also change the name later
- Merchant selects the merchant center00 account that has the products you want to advertise
- Country of sale You will select your country where your products are going to be shipped to. Ads will only be visible to people of the country that you have chosen. And to advertise always ensure that the data product data is selected
- Inventory filter. You will need to adjust the setting if you want to limit the number of products that you will use in your campaign. Only products that will match all the selected requirements will add to your campaign.
- Binding during binding, you will select which type of binding to use in your campaign
- Daily budget select how much you are willing to spend on the campaign
- Campaign priority
- Networks will include Google search network, google search partners and YouTube, emails and google discover.
- Local inventory
- Click save and then continue
- You will choose what kind of ad group you want to create, and you will either choose either product shopping ad and showcase the shopping ad.
- Create your first ad group by entering a few pieces of info such as ad group name or bid
- Click Save.
From our above review, Google shopping is worth to a retailer since it is one of the major contributions to the success of one’s marketing strategy, the better the marketing strategy, the more the customer you get and hence will maximize your profits. Google Shopping will update all the necessary information about the product information from the title of your product along with information on your website, so there are many more search terms that can drive people to your site. And since almost everyone has migrated to online platforms, it is easy to get and retain your customers. Why don’t you try setting up a google shopping account today?
Check out other Google’s products:
- Google Analytics And Why Companies Rely On It
- How To Set Up Google Duo Like A Pro!
- Google Stadia
- Google Colab Pro
- All You Need To Know About Google Pixel 4