- 1 Best Gas Hedge Trimmers
- 2 Final Thoughts
For the best curb appeal, you need to keep the trees and shrubs tidy. Whether you have a landscaped lot with different hedges and trees or bushes across the front windows, it needs regular upkeep. Luckily, you can find just the right garden tool here to keep the garden groomed like a professional. Yip with one of the top 10 best gas hedge trimmers reviewed here. Why hire a professional landscaper or gardener if you can tackle the job yourself. The machines affordable and costs you much less than hiring someone. Choose the best model today and test it out.
Best Gas Hedge Trimmers
10. Poulan Pro PR25LD Straight Shaft Hedge Trimmer
The Poulan gas hedge trimmer is easy to start and needs no choking or priming. The performance is excellent once started, and the idling does not fluctuate. The engine and frame are lightweight, and the equipment is fuel-efficient. For demanding lawn maintenance, the tool can easily handle any job.
- Cutting Width: 17-inch
- Design: Split Boom Straight Shaft with Pro-Link Attachment and Dual-Line Feed Tap & Go Head
- Engine: SureFire 25cc Two-Cycle
- Extras: Blower, Cultivator, Edger, Brushcutter, and Pole Pruner Sold Separate
9. Troy-Bilt TB6042 XP
Here we have another affordable gas hedge trimmer from Troy-Bilt. The TB6042 XP is a straight shaft trimmer and equipped with jumpstart technology. The engine starts without pulling a cord and has a cutting swath of 17-inches. Furthermore, it has a SpeedSpool Pro bump head and attachment capable.
- Cutting Width: 17-inch
- Design: Straight Shaft with Jumpstart, SpeedSpool Pro Bump Head, and Attachment Capable
- Engine: 25cc Four-Cycle
- Extras: Ten Different Attachments Sold Separate
8. PanelTech 5 in 1 Garden Tool
Do you need a pruning chainsaw, grass trimmer, or hedge trimmer look at the PanelTech 5-in-1 tool? The CE certified tool has a stainless steel structure and comes with a two-year warranty. You even get an extension pole for hard to reach places. You can save time and money with this fantastic piece of equipment.
- Cutting Bar: 10-inch
- Design: Pruner, Hedge Trimmer, Brushcutter, and Extension Pole
- Engine: 52cc Power Boost Vortex
- Extras: Chainsaw and Metal Blade Brass Cutter
- Warranty: Two-years
7. Maxtra Gas Power Tool
The Maxtra is a gas-powered trimmer and designed for small to large trimming tasks. The powerful motor can trim any hedge and offers the best support with the sturdy frame. The machines equipped with a damping system offering low vibration and the lengths adjustable. You can use it like a chainsaw, pruner, and trimmer.
- Design: Air Filter, Two-Position Choke, Centrifugal Clutch, Throttle Lockout on Rear Handle
- Engine: 42.7cc Two-Stroke Cycle Power Motor
- Extras Included: Shoulder Strap, Tool Kit, Chain Covers, and Adjustable Pole
- Multiple Uses: Trimming, Pruning Hedges, and Logging
- Warranty: One-year
6. Husqvarna 122HD45
For a lightweight hedge trimmer, nothing compares to the 122HD45 from Husqvarna. The machine is easy to operate, and for domestic use, it is perfect. The tool starts effortlessly with Smart Start function as it removes the air from the fuel system. The stop switch automatically resets for easier starting. You have no stress on the arms while using with the low-vibration. But it does have a short blade that is not suitable for all tasks.
- Blade: 18-inch Dual-Sided
- Design: Smart Start, Stop Switch Automatically Resets, Anti-Vibration Dampening, and Removes Air from the Carburetor
- Engine: 21.7cc Engine
- Uses: Trimming Hedges
- Weighs: 10.3 pounds
5. Poulan Pro PP25SFA
Here we have another straight shaft gas trimmer that is perfect for landscaping hedges. The PP25SFA is a reliable, efficient, and portable machine to use at home. The tool is small and delivers a punch to clear large areas in no time. Further, it consumes little fuel, and the noise emission is low.
- Cutting Width: 17-inches
- Design: Split Boom Straight Shaft, Dual Line Trimmer Head, and Pro-Link Attachment Ready
- Engine: 25cc Two-cycle Engine
- Multiple Uses: Separate Attachments Available
4. Husqvarna 122HD60
Here we have the best gas-powered hedge trimmer from Husqvarna, the 122HD60 model. The machine has a lightweight design with low sound output. So your neighbors will love you for not making too much noise over the weekend. The long blade has a dual-sided construction for fast cleaning.
- Blade: 23-inch Dual-Sided
- Cuts Through: ¾ -inch in thickness
- Design: Smart Start, Carburetor Air Purge, Stop Switch Automatically Returns to the Start Position, Adjustable Rear Handle
- Engine: 21.7cc Two-cycle Engine
- Warranty: Two-years
- Weighs: 10.8 pounds
3. Echo HC-152
The Echo is one of the best hedge trimmers at an affordable price. The machines well built with a durable design and start quickly. You get excellent balance and control when using the HC-152 hedge trimmer, but it is on the heavy side. Furthermore, it does not have a handle adjustment.
- Blade: 20-inch Dual-Sided RazorEdge
- Design: Muffler To Reduce Noise, Air Purge, Non-Adjustable Rear Handle, and Large Front Handle
- Engine: 21.7cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Gas Tank Capacity: 15.6 ounces
- Weighs: 12 pounds
2. Tanaka TCH22EBP2
The Tanaka is one of the best professional hedge trimmers you can buy. You can purchase it with a 20-inch, 24-inch, or 30-inch blade. Do you have a large yard? You will be delighted with this model. The machine is equipped with a PureFire engine to cut through thick branches. The reciprocating blade slice through shrubs with ease. You can adjust the handle to five positions and comes with a pull cord.
- Blade: Reciprocating Blade Available in Three Different Sizes
- Design: Five-position Rear Handle, Forward-Facing Exhaust, S-Start, Purge Bulb, Pull Cord
- Engine: 21.1cc Two-Cycle PureFire Engine
- Gas Tank Capacity: 0.3 liter
1. Echo HCS-4020
Do you need the best hedge trimmer? Here we have the Echo HCS-4020 model made with a professional-grade two-stroke engine. You can quickly cut through the different thickness of branches with the double-reciprocating 40-inch blade. The fumes directed away from you with the front-facing exhaust.
- Blade: 40-inch Single-Sided Double-Reciprocating Blade
- Design: Front-facing Exhaust, Air Filtration System, Front-hand Safety Guard, Offset Gear Box, Starting System, and Leaf Collector
- Engine: 21.2cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 16.9 fl oz
- Warranty: 5-years
We hope that the top 10 best gas hedge trimmers on the list get you ahead of the curve when it comes to landscaping your garden. And if you are concerned about the environment, the majority of these models have air filters to help reduce the emission of fumes. The trimmers run quiet, and some even come with capable attachments to tackle any task in the yard.
Also check: Top 10 Best Outdoor Chaise Lounges in 2018