Keeping carpets clean in the home is not easy, but making sure your hardwood flooring is spotless is even worse. You spend hours sweeping only find there is still dust left behind. Get yourself the best cordless vacuums for hardwood floors. With the cordless design, you can quickly clean different surfaces in the home. On this page, you can find affordable to expensive cordless vacuums for hardwood floors to keep your home spic and span.
Best Cordless Vacuums for Hardwood Floors
10. Eureka Vacuum
You may assume sweeping hardwood floors are the best way to deal with dust. Using cordless vacuums for hardwood floors is easier, faster, and much more fun. Whether it is a studio dwelling to small home this two-in-one vacuum cleaner easily takes care of any task. The canister is easy to dump out and the filter might be a bit messy to clean, but you will be amazed at the fine dust particles it picks up. You can rinse the filter and adjust the handle for ease of use. The bottom brush unit is not detachable and the handles removable. And the battery charges separately if needed.
- Can use it as a handheld or a stick vacuum
- Weightless design at 5 pounds
- Designed with a motorized brush and on/off switch
- The filer you can rinse and the dust canister is easy to clean
- Include a rechargeable battery you can charge separately and includes the charging stand
- One-year Warranty
9. Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo
Keeping hardwood floors spotless takes a special appliance to get the best results. Here we have the Bissell a cordless vacuum made to use on different types of flooring. It is also known for being one of the best cordless vacuums for hardwood floors. The only downside is that you might have to take it for a spin a second time around. The appliance cleans well and is super easy to use. The battery holds a charge for an hour, but the charging time is a bit longer up to 12-hours.
- Cleans up to 60-minutes and presents you with 7.2 volts of power
- Has a top loading dirt container and is easy to remove
- Safe to use on hard floors, tiles, rugs, and more
- When fully charged the light stays on and once removed from the charging unit it switches off
- Does not vacuum, but sweeps and has a motorized motor without suction
- Suitable to use in between cleanings
8. Bissell Lift-Off Vacuum Cleaner
For quality and price, the Lift-Off cordless vacuum from Bissell is perfect. The weightless design makes it easy to use around the home. With the slim swivel head, you can reach under furniture and easily lifts and dirt. Emptying the canisters simple and holds a charge long to clean your whole living space. With the compact design, it takes up little space when stored. You can use it as a hand vacuum or upright, however, customers complained as a handheld it does not offer much power.
- Can use it as an upright or Hand Vac
- Cleans floors, upholstery, dry spills, pet hair and more
- Included is a crevice tool for hard to reach places
- Designed with a two-way folding handle
- Folds down for storage and the dirt cup is detachable
- You receive a replacement filter with AC charger included
- The hand vacuum has a rubberized nozzle that is perfect to pick up pet hair
- One-year Warranty
7. Hoover Linx Signature Vacuum Cleaner
To control litter on rugs and tiles you need such cordless vacuums for hardwood floors cleaner from Hoover. The weightless design maneuvers around well and keeps mats clean from pet hair. For everyday floor cleaning, it is perfect and has a sleek design with fade-free rechargeable battery. The battery only lasts up to 25-minutes and you will not be able to clean your whole house with a full charge.
- Offers you cordless convenience powered by an 8V battery
- Designed with a multi-floor electronic brush roll
- Made with a smart battery charger that powers a battery fast and knows when it is full
- The on/off switch is at your fingertips and there is a fuel gauge showing the battery status
- Creates a channel of suction with the WindTunnel Technology
- The battery is interchangeable and has a recline handle to reach into difficult places
- Dirt is removed with the edge cleaning bristles
- Two-year Warranty
6. Roomie Tec Cordless Vacuum
Nothing comes simpler to use than cordless vacuums for hardwood floors from Roomie Tech. The Roomie Tech is sure to become your next best love appliance in the home. The suction power is fantastic even when you use it with the Eco mode. You can use it on carpets or hard floors. The battery power lasts to clean your entire house when used on a daily basis. And to make it even more amazing is the charging base you can use to keep it stored.
- The Vincent has a two-in-one design to clean carpets and other floor surfaces
- Has two modes an Eco and Turbo
- Made with six LED lights to brighten up the pathway for cleaning and the rubber wheels protects the hardwood floor
- Can leave it on the charging base and stops once fully charged
- You can fold it down for storage and you can use it upright or as a hand vac
- The beater bar you can remove for cleaning
- Equipped with a 2200mAh rechargeable battery and takes up to 4-hours to charge
- The dustbin capacity is 0.5L and the working time is 23-minutes
- One-year Warranty
5. Deik Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Are you looking for cordless vacuums for hardwood floors that are ready out of the box? You need the Deik model that comes fully charged and easy to put together. The suction on this appliance is fantastic to use on bare and hardwood floors. You can even clean rugs with it and maneuvers around comfortably. You receive a wall mount included to keep it stored and the dust canister opens with ease using the button.
- Weightless at 4.7lbs and offers you 7Kpa of suction power
- Versatile to use with the two-in-one design and switches to a handheld with the touch of a button
- Include a crevice and stiff tool for cleaning upholstery, cars, and more
- With the adjust of a button, you can transition from cleaning rugs to floors
- Designed with a HEPA filtration system to keep the air clean
- The dirt cup capacity is 0.5L
- Powered by a 22 Volt Lithium Battery with a runtime of 25-minutes
- One-year Warranty
4. MLL Robot Vacuum
Why struggle with a cordless vacuum to keep your hardwood floors spotless. Achieve the best results using the MLL Robot Vac while relaxing in a warm bath. With its intelligent motion navigation, the robot moves around the house and detects obstacles in its way. You can even use it on the second floor and will not fall down the stairs. There are three cleaning modes and automatically docs for charging and has a powerful usage of up to 60-minutes.
- Designed with auto charging and returns to the charging base when the battery needs power
- The battery power is 60-minutes and the charging time is 9-hours
- Suitable to use in small apartments or homes and has a 900pa suction power
- Keeps the air clean in the room with the HEPA filter
- Include a remote control and compact enough to clean under furniture without getting stuck
- Made with soft protective bumpers and has three cleaning modes
3. ECOVACS DEEBOT
You may want to use a cordless vacuum for hardwood floor cleaning, but what would you do if you could get something more relaxing to use. Nothing comes more tranquil to use than the DEEBOT here. You get a cute robot vac that can mop your floors while sweeping and vacuuming up debris at the same time. The Bot works quietly around the home and does a great job at keeping it clean without the need of you lifting your hand.
- Made with a five-stage cleaning process to sweep, lift, vacuum, mop and dry at the same time
- The mop and brush-roll you can remove for cleaning
- You can use it on hardwood floors to carpets by using the included Helix Brush Roll
- The dust canisters placed at the top and have a comfortable handle with a a capacity of 500ml
- Designed with smart sensor technology to prevent it from bumping or falling down stairs
- Comprise three cleaning modes and it is Alexa compatible for voice commands
- Included you receive a remote control and the battery powers is 110-minutes
- Has a dual brush with a main brush suction option
- Include two detachable mops, a detachable brush-roll, four side brushes, two sponge filters, two efficiency filters, docking station, and power adapter
- One-year Warranty
2. Dyson Cyclone Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
To drive dirt from your carpets and hardwood floors you need the Dyson Cyclone to take care of the job. With the lightweight design, you can even use it to reach nooks and crannies in the house. The vacuums made with a ceramic shaft and spin up to 125krpm. You can transform it into a handheld and has a 60-minute runtime. With the wall mounted charging dock, you can keep it powered and stored at the same time.
- Up to 60-minutes working time when you use it with the non-motorized tool
- Designed with an instant release trigger to save battery power
- Takes up to three hours to charge and has a direct drive cleaning head
- Offers up to 20-minutes fade-free power
- Has a fully sealed filtration system
- Quickly transforms from a stick to handheld vacuum
1. Nugeni Steva+ Upright Cordless Vacuum
Do you have a small apartment or home with hardwood flooring and some loose rugs? Keeping any living space takes time and effort to keep it in tiptop shape. Get yourself the best cordless vacuum cleaner that offers you more than just vacuuming. The Nugeni Steva is a complete cleaning appliance you will ever need in your home. You can convert it to a handheld portable steamer or vacuum to make upholstery dust free. Change it into an upright vacuum with steam mop to keep your bare floors shining all the time.
- The Nugeni Steva+ is a multipurpose cordless vacuum you can use as a steam mop to vacuum floors
- Works with standard tap water and removes all tough stain marks
- Change it into a handheld to use on countertops, carpet spots, and sanitizing objects in the home
- The filter you can clean and reuse
- Offers you 25-minutes of use and designed with one touch on/off/turbo
- Included you receive a mop stick, handheld vacuum, handheld steamer, extended reach wand, hard floor tool, charging and storage dock, and more
- Equipped with a 20V Li-ion battery
Nothing comes simpler to use that the best cordless vacuums for hardwood floors reviewed here. You do not have to worry about any cords getting in the way and each brand offers you the versatility to use on bare to carpeted floors. Furthermore, if you do not have loads of time for cleaning the robot vacuum will surely come to your rescue. The small cordless robot vac moves around the home cleaning and returns to the docking station for a recharge by itself.