- Top Best Cordless Vacuum for Pet Hair
- Final Thoughts
Does your pooch or cat sleep indoors? Of course they do otherwise, you would not be looking for the best cordless vacuum for pet hair removal. Having animals at home brings joy to the family, but cleaning up after them becomes a mission. They are always shedding hair all over the place. With a cordless handheld or stick vacuum designed for pet hair, it makes cleaning a breeze for pet owners. You will have the hair cleaned up in minutes and the tools versatile to use to sanitize other parts of the home as well. Pick your vacuum cleaner from our cordless vacuum for pet hair review list and find a suitable one to fit in with your lifestyle and needs.
Also see: Best Hand Cream for Dry Hands in 2021
Top Best Cordless Vacuum for Pet Hair
10. Shark Pet Perfect
If you need an affordable cordless vacuum cleaner, the Shark Pet Perfect is a handheld model with a fantastic price. With the robust design, you can clean up small amounts of pet hair, but will not perform as well if you do have more than two pets. The great thing is you can use it to clean up small messes and clean the upholstery in your car with it. The device received excellent reviews from Consumer Reports and Good Housekeeping.
- Designed with a motorized brush that draws pet hair in and does an excellent job at it
- The attachment, unfortunately, does not swivel and will have to use your hand to adjust the angle
- Packed with an 18V rechargeable battery and with the motorized brush works only for 15-minutes
- The charging time is up to 16-hours
- Has a washable filtration system
- Suitable for cleaning upholstery and patches of hair on carpets
- Comes with a charging stand and is wall-mountable
9. HoLife Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Here we have another cordless handheld vacuum to help you rid the home of pet hairs. The HoLife has a lightweight design with reasonable suction power. For animal hair removal, cleaning corners, upholstery, and your car it is perfect. For small apartments, it is ideal and the handle fits comfortably in the hand. The dirt cups easy to clean and provides a suction power for up to 30-minutes. You receive two nozzles included, for cleaning narrow places.
- Include a Lithium rechargeable battery and lasts up to 30-minutes of use
- The battery takes up to 5-hours to charge
- Has a lightweight design to use for cleaning upholstery, cars, and cracks and nooks in the home
- Made with a 6KPA suction to use for light use in cleaning small spills
- Include a charging base you can use for storing the device
- The dirt cups translucent and easy to clean
- No need for replacing the filter all the time as it is washable and there are two included
- Extras you receive is the brush nozzle, rubber jar tool, crevice nozzle, and cleaning brush
- Can use it for wet and dry vacuuming
- One-year Warranty
8. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser
For removing embedded pet hair, the cordless vacuum from Bissell is ideal to use. Included you receive a motorized brush tool to help speed up the process. To take care of upholstery cleaning you get a special tool to clean soft surfaces, while the crevice tool helps to reach cracks and nooks. The handheld vac is equipped with a 14V rechargeable battery and the dirt bin is easy to clean.
- With the motorized brush tool, you can remove more dirt from carpets and upholstery
- Fitted with a 14V Lithium battery and has a large dirt bin that is easy to clean
- Designed with triple-level filtration to help improve the vacuum performance
- You receive three attachments the upholstery tool, crevice tool, and motorized brush tool
- Available in an assortment of colors to fit in with your lifestyle and home décor
7. Hoover Air Cordless Handheld Vac
The next cordless vacuum for pet hair cleaner is not just a run-of-the-mill device. The bagless Hoover Airhas improved suction power and great to use in cleaning pet hair. The dust cup is easy to remove and clean and with the weightless design under 6-pounds, you can carry it anywhere. With the swappable battery, you can keep a spare on hand and helps you to carry on cleaning. The charge time of the battery is 9-hours and gives you a 15-minute use. Another benefit of using the device is that you can use it on hardwood floors, vinyl, to a carpet.
- Equipped with an interchangeable 20V Lithium battery with fade-free battery technology
- The dirt cup capacity is 0.7L and it weighs less than 4lbs
- Include a powered turbo tool that picks up the hair on furniture and stairs
- The filter is reusable and cleans easily under running water
6. Black & Decker Cordless Vacuum
Here we have another cordless vacuum for pet hair removal, the Black & Decker. For cleaning up small messes the lightweight designs ideal to use. There is a flexible hose with a pet hair removal tool to clean the car and upholstery. The apparatus is one of the best vacuums for pet hair and the included hose helps you reach every nook in the home. You receive an extension wand that works great on bare floors.
- Equipped with a Lithium 20V battery with a 4-hour charge duration and use of up to an hour
- With the 4ft hose, you can reach high places and tight spots for cleaning
- The head converts for larger cleaning and it has a cyclonic action spin to keep dirt away from the filter
- The bowl and filter is washable
5. Hoover Linx Stick Vacuum Cleaner
For a low/mid level, cordless vacuum cleaner the Hoover Linx is ideal to tackle any cleaning job in the home. For tackling heavy-duty tasks, the wind tunnel technology is a great help. You will find it picks up fine dust and pet hair easily. The bagless design helps for comfortable cleaning when full. You can use it on your hardwood and low pile carpets. The biggest concern as with most of the other cordless vacuum for pet hair cleaners reviewed is the cleaning time. The power is 15-minutes and you can only use it for floor cleaning.
- The 18V Lithium battery is interchangeable and there is a gauge to show the status of power
- You can store it standing upright with the slim profile and has a lightweight design weighing 10-pounds
- The heights adjustable to use on hard floors to the soft carpet
- Include LINX cordless fade-free battery system with a recline handle to reach underneath furniture
- Incredible suction power with the wind tunnel technology and offers you edge cleaning bristles
- Two-year Warranty
4. Hoover Cruise
The Hoover Cruise is another fantastic cordless vacuum for pet hair removal. The tools are interchangeable and the wand detaches to offer you flexibility while cleaning around the home. You can use it on hardwood floors to the upholstery. You receive included motorized tools for picking up debris in its path.
- Lightweight design and weighs 4.6 lbs making it easier to maneuver around
- Has a long, slim wand to reach high areas for cleaning
- Has a two-in-one design to use as a handheld or standard vacuum cleaner
- Easily transitions from carpet vacuuming to hard floor cleaning
- Included you receive a dusting brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool, battery charger, and wall mount
3. Dyson DC59 Motorhead
For one of the most versatile cordless vacuum for pet hair removal, the DC59 Motorhead is the one to have. You get a powerful cleaning tool with a V6 motor that gives you an exceptional suction power used with the max button. When used with the default mode, you can use it up to 20-minutes, but once activating the max suction it falls down to 6-minutes. You can use it on the carpet to hardwood floors.
- Made with a direct-drive motor and penetrates the nylon bristles deeper into a carpet for deep-cleaning
- You receive included a mini motorized tool, crevice tool, combination accessory tool, NMC battery, and docking station with charger
- Offers you edge-to-edge cleaning and has a V-ball for smooth steering
- Designed with a two-tier radial cyclone system to increase airflow producing a high centrifugal force to capture dust
- Comprise a V6 motor
- The rechargeable battery has a use of up to 20-minutes in standard mode and 6-minutes with max suction
- The wand is detachable and you can use it has a handheld to clean upholstery and more
- Two-year Warranty
2. Dyson Animal V6 Cordless Vacuum
The following cordless vacuum from Dyson the Animal V6 has a sleek and lightweight design. For a handheld vac, it only weighs 4.6 pounds and equipped with a V6 motor. The apparatus has incredible suction power and capable of picking up dust, minute particles, and pet hair. For cleaning after pet shedding, the cleaning tool will not disappoint you. Furthermore, it is fitted with a two-tier radial cyclone for improved suction power.
- The battery-operated vacuum has a handheld design and offers you up to 20-minutes of use
- Designed with an instant trigger release to save battery power
- Has a direct drive cleaner head with carbon fiber bristles for deep cleaning
- Include a mini motorized tool
- Comprise a 6V motor with a two-tier radial cyclone
1. Dyson Top Dog Hand Vac
Here is another V6 model from Dyson, the Top Dog Hand Vac with a cordless design. The battery-operated vacuum comprises a digital motor with exceptional sucking power. You will pick up every dust particle and pet hair in the home with this cleaning tool. The handle fits comfortably in the hand and offers you continuous use up to 20-minutes.
- Powered by a digital V6 motor and is small and light at 4.8 pounds
- Equipped with a Nickel Manganese Cobalt battery with up to 20-minute use
- Suitable to suck up pet hair, use in the car, and on upholstery
- The dirt bin is easy to remove with the push of a button and transparent to see through
- Include a mini motorized tool to use on different surfaces
- Extras you receive is the combination tool, stiff bristle brush, and crevice tool
- Designed with a two-tier radial cyclone cycle
The best cordless vacuum for pet hair removal reviewed will help you clean up your apartment or home in no time. For the best portable option, the Black & Decker have a hose with pet hair tool to make carpet and upholstery cleaning a breeze. If you only need a floor-cleaning tool without the extras, the Hoover Linx is perfect. If money is not an option to keep your home sanitized look at the Dyson range. However, if you do have a limited budget the Hoover Cruise and Shark Pet is perfect to take care of small jobs.