In the beginning, the vacuum cleaner was heavy and wired. Then the cleaning fairies cast out a spell and diminished the wires, heavy bits, and bags. Low and behold, a miracle happened, leaving you with the best cordless vacuum cleaners to use around the house. Well, at least we can let our imagination live out a fairytale as no one enjoys cleaning the home. However, with these new inventive cordless and robot vacuum cleaners making its way onto the market, we can help you keep your living space clean and spotless in no time. Compared to their corded counterparts, the cordless vacuum cleaners offer you convenience, autonomy, and maneuverability. Pick your model right here.
Also see: Best Stand Up Paddleboards in 2018
Top 10 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
10. SENTOVAC Multi-Purpose Upright Vacuum
The cordless vacuum cleaners have an affordable price if you need to clean a small home or apartment. The appliance is lightweight and balances well in the hand. Even the connections snap together and the dust cup is easy to detach. For cleaning the brush roller slides onto the left side easily and the battery charges in 2.5-hours. The handle has a non-slip grip and comfortable to use. The only downside is that the power floor attachment does not have an LED and the suction of the vacuum is mediocre.
- Battery: 2200mAh Lithium-ion that has a short-circuit protection with overcharge safety
- Has a large removable 1L visible dust holder that detaches quickly
- Designed with a 7KPa suction and the noise is 65-70db
- The appliance has a 100W power and the battery charging time is 2.5-inches
- The running time of the battery on a full charge is 25-minutes
- Included you receive the handheld vacuum, battery charger, electric floor brush, connecting pipe, multi-purpose brush, crevice tool, wall hanging rack, and the instructions
- The filtration systems washable and reusable
- Has a two-in-one hand stick design
9. eufy HomeVac Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner
Do you need more than a stick model vacuum with an upright design? The eufy is a great option if you have a tight budget and offers you a lot for keeping your place clean. No other cordless vacuum cleaners brand comes close to the efficiency of this model. You can clean your home with one pass with its powerful Cyclonic System and rolling brush. You get double suction power and the battery lasts up to 50-minutes per charge. An added benefit is the HEPA filtration system that helps purify the air and it is compact and lightweight. The only problem is that it does not convert to a handheld model.
- Battery: 2200mAh Lithium-ion
- Designed with a 0.9L dust holder that detaches quickly
- On high-power it cleans for 22-minutes and in Eco mode, you can use it for up to 50-minutes
- Weightless design at 5.5lbs and maneuvers around corners with ease
- Recommended to use on low-profile carpets
- Include an AC power adapter, wall mount with hardware, and a 15-month warranty
8. Shark Rotator Freestyle Pro Cordless Vacuum
Are you specifically in the market for a stick vacuum with a cordless design? The Shark Rotator is one of the best cordless vacuum cleaners and easy on the wallet. The appliance fits into tight space and great for vacuuming hairs of pets. The weightless design makes it easy to maneuver and store and you can use it on carpets and bare floors. The motor is powerful and it has a large dust cup you can comfortably empty. The charger doubles up as a storage dock, but it is less powerful than your upright model.
- Equipped with an extra large dust cup that is easy to remove
- Designed with a two-speed brush roller to clean carpets and bare floors
- Has incredible motorized brushes for strong suction power
- Made with swivel steering and cord free
- The charging dock doubles up as a storage stand
- Has a portable and versatile structure and weighs less than 7.5 pounds
- Designed with LED headlights on the nozzle
- The battery charges in 4-hours
- One-year Warranty
7. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Stick Vacuum
For a great mid-range of cordless vacuum cleaners with potent suction and compact design, pick the Black & Decker here. The two-in-one handheld option has a reasonable price with a whimsical of eggplant. One normally does not see this often and backed with a two-year warranty. Compared to other stick vacuums this one has a stronger suction and features a BatterySense, AutoSense, and FilterSense. The only noticeable thing is that the appliance is larger compared to other models in the range. Furthermore, you will need to clean the dust holder after every use.
- Two-in-one design to use for floors or as a hand vacuum to fit into smaller spaces
- Has a swivel steering and you can clean your home on one charge
- Made with smart sensing technology that alerts you when the battery powers low and time to clean the filter
- You receive a jack plug charger, crevice tool, washable filter, brush attachment, pleated pre-filter
- Amazing color and design and include a two-year warranty
6. Pure Clean Automatic Robot Vacuum
Why struggle with your stick handheld cordless vacuum if you can get one that works by itself. The Smart Robot cordless vacuum cleaners you can program to clean your home automatic. The charging dock has scheduled activation and auto charge and it can clean carpet to hardwood floors. The robot vacuum has an anti-falling and anti-collision function with automated sweeping, cleaning, and mopping.
- Designed with different clean modes and automatically switches off
- Comes with pre-set cleaning schedule with detachable mopping pad
- The robot vacuum automatically returns to the charging dock
- Included you receive the cordless vacuum, charging station, AC adaptor, clean brush, two side brushes, two mopping cloths, mop pad, and dustbin filter
- The battery recharges up to 5-hours and equipped with a 2000mAh battery
- The working time on a full charge is up to 120-minutes
- The dustbin capacity is 0.4L
- One-year warranty
5. Bissell AirRam Cordless Vacuum
Personally, we can vouch for the Bissell brand and the same goes for the AirRam model. The cordless apparatus is durable, powerful, and great for everyday use. The lithium-ion battery offers you a 40-minute fade-free suction per charge. The battery you can remove for flexible charging. With the LED light found at the power foot, it helps illuminate dirt and the dust cup is easy to empty. The bristle roller included you can use on multiple surfaces. Uses one setting for all floors and may not be as effective for cleaning.
- Presents you with 40-minute cordless power
- The battery you can remove for fade-free power and equip with a 22V lithium ion
- Weightless in the hand at 8 pounds and designed with a collapsible handle
- The power foot with brush roll is suitable to use on multiple surfaces
- Has swivel steering with a lay flat handle
- The dirt bin is easy to remove and clean
- Has a bright LED light to illuminate dust
4. HOOVER Linx Vacuum Cleaner
The cordless vacuum cleaners from Hoover looks similar to your upright one. The power of this device is amazing and offers you a budget-friendly option. With the WindTunnel technology, it lifts the dirt off the carpet easily and the base has edge-to-edge bristles. Designed with a bottom release dirt cup and it reclines into hard-to-reach places. The handle is a bit short and users who do not like a bag-less design may not like the apparatus.
- Has a LINX fade-free lithium-ion battery system
- The battery you can swap out with other brands
- Has WindTunnel Technology that creates the best suction to remove debris
- You can reach under furniture with the recline handle and works on hard floors to carpets
- View the remaining battery life with the fuel gauge and with the edge cleaning bristles it removes every piece of dirt
- Two-year Warranty
3. SharkNinja Robot Vacuum
Surprise guests with a spotless house, and tell them a fairy popped over and cleaned it for you. Well, your visitors may think there is a Martian in the home once they see the cordless robot vacuum working. A little joke, but the SharkNinja will become your favorite cleaning tool around the home. The height profile of this small worker is low preventing it from getting stuck in tight spaces. For cleaning any type of floor, it easily passes through a thick rug and sucks up dust on hard floors. With the two side brushes, you do not have to worry about the bristles entwining.
- For automatic cleaning to take care of hardwood to carpet floors it vacuums, docs for recharging and cleans automatically
- Designed with dual brush edge cleaning to reach far-to-reach places
- Made with smart sensor navigation as it moves through the home without bumping or getting stuck
- Can schedule the robot vacuum to clean at certain times with your smartphone app and Wi-Fi enabled
- Has a self-grooming system to manage and untangle hair while vacuuming
- The bristles provide a thorough pick up of debris
- The bin is easy to access and clean
- With the rechargeable battery, it cleans up to an hour before it returns to the charging dock
- Included you receive extra two side brushes, filter, charging dock, lithium-ion battery, and magnetic 9-foot boundary connectors with a cleaning tool
2. Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Do you have the budget to spend and look for cordless vacuum cleaners? The Dyson V8 is worth looking at. With the compact and powerful design, it offers you efficiency and versatility. The V8 motor has a powerful suction and with the Max Power Mode, you can get extra suction. The battery is fade-free and works up to 40-minutes. The appliance has a HEPA filtration system to keep the air clean and it is compact and lightweight. Included you receive a docking station with four cleaning attachments. You can convert it to handheld to clean walls and ceilings.
- Cord-free and hassle-free design with a powerful suction
- The battery runs for 40-minutes when using non-motorized tools
- Designed with a release trigger to save on battery power
- The charging time is four hours and gives you 30-minute fade-free power using the soft roller cleaner
- Made with nylon bristles to clean carpets
- Has a HEPA filtration system to keep the air clean
- Powered by an 8V rechargeable battery
- The bin volume is 0.14 gallons
- Transforms to a handheld vacuum to clean hard-to-reach places
1. Shark IONFlex DuoClean Cordless Vacuum
For complete cordless vacuum cleaners available on the market, nothing comes close to the IONFlex from Shark. You get two removable and rechargeable batteries to interchange for seamless cleaning. The vacuum can stand on its own when you are not using it. Using the handheld mode, you can clean upholstery, curtains, and more. You can use it with a soft brush roll or a bristle brush and the on/off buttons in reach. Clean hard floors, carpets, tiles and more with the normal and super mode. The biggest downside is that you can only charge one battery at a time.
- Two removable rechargeable batteries included
- Easily reaches under tables with the MultiFLEX Technology and is free standing
- You receive a soft brush roll and bristle brush with your purchase
- Converts to a handheld vacuum for cleaning walls, ceilings, upholstery, and more
- Extra you receive a duster crevice tool, dusting brush, anti-allergen dust brush, and wide upholstery tool
Stop falling over your vacuum cable and convert to the best cordless vacuum cleaners available here. With the weightless and versatile designs of these stick handle vacuums and robot vacuums, you can get your home cleaned in no time. Each brand offers you an excellent warranty and outstanding customer service.