Are you a carpenter? Sure, you are or you would not be browsing around our best cordless finish nailers review. However, if you are new to woodwork one thing is for sure, this is one important tool to keep in your DIY arsenal at home. You get two different types of nailers, the cordless finish nailers also known as the nail guns and the brad nailers. Whether you make furniture at home or a contractor building homes you cannot do without this powerful tool. For driving nails into wood, it is potent and the good news is you do not need a hammer. You can buy them in different models from butane, propane, compressed air, and more. But if you want to make your work, easier using the best cordless finish nailers discussed here can help you to get your job done quickly.
Top 10 Best Cordless Finish Nailers
10. Hitachi Finish Nailer
The 15-gauge angled cordless finish nailer from Hitachi is ideal for installing base & crown moldings. You can use it on chair rails, cabinets, and door & window casings. For use in tight spots, the power tool works perfect and it has a built-in air duster to keep the workplace clear from dust. No matter what your carpentry skills are this is a beast of a tool for any beginner to professional to use. A terrific tool noticeable on the equipment is the tip cap storage but does need improvement.
- Designed with a tool-less and easy-to-clear nose for nail extraction if it happens to jam
- With a flip of a switch, you can use for contact and sequential nailing
- Can use it for nailing or gluing with the built-in air duster
- Designed with a fully adjustable exhaust portal to direct air away from you while working
- Air powered device
- Weighs 4.2 lbs and has a 34° magazine angle to reach into tight spaces and corners
9. Ryobi P320 Cordless Nail Gun
For the best entry-level nail finisher, the Ryobi P320 is a brad nailer and suitable for installing roofing tiles, reinforce joints, and more around the home. The power tools powered by a 4amp hour battery sold separately. You can equip it with any of the Ryobi One+ systems. It allows to fire up to 700 nails that are up to 50mm long. You can adjust the depth with the dial and it has a built-in LED light.
- Has a weight of 6.8 lb and powered by a Li-ion 18V 4 amp battery
- You can use it with 15-gauge nails from ⅝ to two inches
- Built with air compressing technology and works with the Lithium battery
- Drives in up to 700 brad nails with a single charge
- Designed with tool-less depth adjustment with the dial
- Has dry-fired lockout to improve the longevity of the tool
- Has dual LED lights
8. Ryobi P330 Cordless Nail Gun
Compared to the previous Ryobi model the P330 has a similar design and powered by a Ryobi 18V One+ system with Airstrike Technology. The setup is fast and portable to use at home or at any job site. You can drive up to 750 nails on a full charge but does not have a trigger or safety lock. The tools equipped with a LED light to work in dark spaces.
- Powered by an 18V One+ battery to drive up to 750 nails per charge
- Your work areas illuminated with an LED light by grasping the handle
- Made with a tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment for correct settings of finish nails
- Has an adjustment lever to regulate the air pressure and keeps the work surface free of tool marks with dual non-marring pads
- Designed with dry-fire lockout to extend the use of the tool
- Include a belt clip mount to place on your left or right side
- You receive 500 2-inch 15-gauge angled finish nails, operator’s manual, and belt clip
- The battery charger is not included and it is backed by a 3-year warranty
7. Porter-Cable DA250C Nailer Kit
For easy placement and positioning when in need of hammering in nails, you need the Porter-Cable. With the internal piston, catch mechanism it keeps a consistent power and has a non-marring nose tip to prevent tool marks on the wood. Installing base and crown molding is effortless with this cordless nail finisher.
- You can pull the bypass pusher reload magazine from whichever side to use for lock and rear-style reloading
- For consistent power, it has an internal piston catch mechanism
- The non-marring nose tip you can remove for storage
- For added safety, it has a sequential style trigger with a lock-off switch
- The exhaust channels adjustable without using tools and has a jam release mechanism for nail removal
- For setting the correct nail-head it has a depth-of-drive adjustment
- The handle has a rubber grip for ease of use but you cannot toggle between modes and need to change the trigger
6. Dewalt D51276K Cordless Finish Nailer
The following 70-120 PSI nail gun from Dewalt is a next-generation model. You can use the device as an oil-free or oil-lubricated power tool. It can complete a wide range of jobs and takes 1-2 ½ -inch straight 15-gauge collated nails. You get loads of tool-less benefits such as the nail depth adjustment, front opening to release jammed nails and more.
- With your cordless nail finisher, you receive a carrying case and a set of sample nails
- Designed with a 70-120 PSI operating pressure
- To clear jams and the exhaust, it has a tool-free depth adjustment
- Made with a 360° rotating exhaust cap with adjustable belt hook
- Can use the motor with or without oil
- Does not have a no-mar pad or sequential action trigger
5. Senco Cordless Finish Nailer
For taking care of difficult nailing jobs, you need the Senco another model with an operating pressure of 70-120 PSI. You can use it with bright 15-gauge and galvanized nails. For exterior and interior trim work such as crown and base molding, it is perfect to use.
- Lightweight at 4.5 pounds and made with a magnesium housing
- Has adjustable depth of drive using the thumb wheel
- Needs no lubrication and can tackle any difficult nailing job with the 70-120 PSIG operating system
- Designed with a dial-in depth gauge found on the side
- Has an EZ-Clear latch to help clear jams
- Can easily get into tight corners with the 15-gauge gun
- You receive a belt clip included in the case
- The exhausts adjustable to 360-degrees
4. Porter-Cable Battery-Powered Nail Gun
The PCC792LA is a cordless nail finisher powered by a 20V Lithium battery. The 16-gauge nail gun needs no compressor, gas cartridge, or hose to use it. You get consistent firing powering to use with different materials. There is a blue LED light built-in with a dual function to notify you of errors and illuminates the workspace.
- Battery powered and has multiple tool-free settings
- Offers you consistent firing power to use with a variety of materials
- The fastener length capacity is 1 – 2 ½ -inches with a loading capacity for 100 nails
3. Hitachi NT186DM Straight Finish Nailer
Compared to other cordless finish nailers, nothing is more portable in design to use than the NT186DM. The cordless finish nailers comprise a 3.0Ah Lithium battery and has a compact design. You get a LED light built in that is handy to use in low light conditions. To prevent accidental firing it has a side-lock. You can mount the pivoting belt hook to either side of the tool to use with any hand. You can drive in up to 1500 nails per charge.
- Designed with a brushless motor and powered with a 3.0Ah Lithium battery
- The straight magazine holds up to 10 16-gauge fasteners ranging from 1 to 2 ½ -inches in length
- Has a selective actuation switch to use in a sequential mode or a bump fire mode
- Made with a tool-less depth of drive adjustment to use with different materials
- The driving speed is two to three nails per second
- Consists of a soft grip handle for comfortable use
- The pivoting belts included for you to use on either side of the power tool
- Built-in LED light with a side-lock switch for safety
- Included is the rechargeable battery, charger, bag, and safety glasses
2. Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Angled Finished Nailer
For fastening baseboard, a door & window casing, trimmings, and crown & base moldings the DCN660D1 will not disappoint you. With the built-in light, you can use it to illuminate your workspace and view the tools diagnostics. For increased production speed, this model of cordless finish nailers have a sequential mode and fires up to 800 nails per charge.
- Has a sequential mode and bump mode
- The 20V battery included provides you with up to 800 nails per charge
- Has a tool-free jam release and multi-functional built-in LED light
- The depth adjustment for countersinking nails is tool-free and has a built-in stall release lever
- Include belt hook made of plastic
- Included you receive a hard case, battery with charger, and belt hook
- Has a brushless motor
1. Senco Fusion Finish Nailer
The 5N0001N nail gun has powerful design and gives you a reflex-shot design when pulling the trigger. The tool has an aluminum drive cylinder and nose-mounted LED light for cordless finish nailers. For cordless use, it has an 18V Lithium battery with a thumbwheel to adjust the depth of the drive. The belt hooks adjustable and it only works with one battery.
- Designed with an instant shot with no ramp runtime
- Has a thumbwheel depth adjustment for the drive
- Made with a selectable actuation trigger
- Include an 18V Lithium battery, charger and storage bag
- Compatible with type DA and 15-gauge fasteners
- Has a 34-degree collation and weighs 6 lbs
- Perfect for remodelers, trim crews, and DIY users
If you want to show wood who is boss you need one of the best cordless finish nailers here to get the job done. We hope that our Cordless Finish Nailers reviewed here helps you to find a suitable one to tackle any job at home. With the different Cordless Finish Nailers here, you can apply that skirting board quickly to get back to relaxing on the couch.