- Best Bed Risers in 2019
- 10. Home Solutions Adjustable Bed Riser
- 9. Home-it Black Bed Risers
- 8. Slipstick CB654 Furniture Risers
- 7. IKEA Capita Leg Risers
- 6. Hospitality Bed Pro Bed Glide
- 5. SoftTech Adjustable Bed Risers
- 4. Studio 3B USB Bed Lift Set
- 3. SoftTech Steel Bed Risers
- 2. Richards Homewares Wood Bed Lifters
- 1. Raise Its Bed Risers
- Final Thoughts
Have you ever heard of a bed riser? If not this specially made riser, holds the caster or the foot of the bed frame secure and offers you added storage space underneath the bed. Everyone can do with some extra storage space in the home. The great thing is the bed risers made to lift other furniture in the home as well.
You can use it to tilt chairs, sofas, and tables. Another benefit to using a bed riser is that it makes it easier for you to get out of bed in the morning. Furthermore, it makes an uneven base set more even for a great night’s sleep. This versatile riser is even great to use in the office to increase the height of your desk. You can comfortably raise yourself out of the seated position without bumping your knees.
If you want to raise the furniture in your office or home, look at our top 10 best bed risers in 2019 here.
Check out Top 10 Bed Frames in 2019
Best Bed Risers in 2019
10. Home Solutions Adjustable Bed Riser
For added under-bed storage, Home Solutions has the perfect Adjustable Bed Riser for you. The riser lifts the bed from 3-inches to 8-inches. The eight-piece set is perfect to elevate single or double beds that comprise of four posts. If you do own a queen or king-sized bed, you will have to buy a second set for added support in the center. You can buy them in a black color made of durable plastic with a recessed cup built in to keep the feet firm in place. If you are not satisfied with the product, you get a 100% money-back guarantee included.
- Easy to use
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Can support up to 1200 lbs when using 4-bed risers
- Does not scuff the floors
- Available in white but more expensive
9. Home-it Black Bed Risers
If you own a platform bed the Home-it black bed risers add an extra 5.25-inches to the bed. You can buy it in two color shades black or white. When not in use you can easily stack them and keep them in storage until needed. The riser has a 1-inch lip to hold caster or bedpost secure in place. The risers made of composite plastic polymer. Further, it has a supporting weight of up to 1300 pounds.
- Supports up to 1300 pounds
- Inexpensive way to lift furniture
- Makes cleaning underneath the bead easier
- Great to use in dorm rooms for added storage space
- Might cause movement of bed placed on wooden floors
8. Slipstick CB654 Furniture Risers
With the CB654 furniture risers from Slipstick, you can lift beds, desks, and other furniture pieces with a height of 2-inches. Even the color fits in with most dark furniture pieces with the chocolate/dark brown shade. If you have a robot vacuum in the home this makes it perfect for it to clean under the bed and more. The bed risers fit standard 2-inch caster wheel. The design is a recessed holder cup with padded memory foam built into the top. The riser locks securely in place and the pack consists of 4 risers.
- Supports up to 2000 pounds
- Has rubber stoppers on the base
- Suitable to use with a square post
- The broad base can make it difficult to use under certain furniture pieces
7. IKEA Capita Leg Risers
If you have a wobbly bed or need to lift it a bit, the IKEA Capita leg risers will get the job done. You get an adjustment range between 6.25 – 6.75-inches. The set has four-bed risers and comprises of galvanized mounting plates. The installation has a screw-in design and has an excellent rating from customers who have used them. The design looks great and you can use it with different types of furniture.
- Not made only for IKEA bed posts
- Can use it with the included screws but bolts work better
- Mount surface is not flat
6. Hospitality Bed Pro Bed Glide
If you need a lifetime product to raise your bed, look at the Hospitality Bed Pro Bed Glide. The set of four has a black plastic color. You can use them to replace your current wheels or glide on the bed. Included you receive four bases with four top pieces and four plastic plug inserts. The bed riser lifts the bed from the floor up to 10-inches. The riser has a durable polypropylene construction.
- Available in packs of 4 or 6
- Easy to put on
- Stable and better than block bed risers
- None noted
5. SoftTech Adjustable Bed Risers
The SoftTech bed risers made of durable polypropylene and height adjustable. You can lift furniture between 3 to 5-inches and each riser rated for 300 lbs load. The base diameter is 7-inches and has a square 3-inch top cup size. Another exceptional thing about this four-pack bed riser is that you receive a year warranty included. The bed risers available in a black color excellent to use on metal bed frames.
- Heavy duty
- Works with castors as it has a square shape
- Need to remove the wheels for a more stable base if the castors smaller
4. Studio 3B USB Bed Lift Set
Lift your bed up to 7-inches with the Studio 3B USB bed lift set. The risers made of polypropylene and one of the lifts has a twin 110-volt 15-amp power outlet. Furthermore, it has a double USB 5-volt DC outlet to charge handheld devices. You plug the 6-feet cord into the nearest power outlet and the pack includes four-bed risers.
- Great to use in dorm rooms
- Available in black color
- The cord can become a tripping hazard
3. SoftTech Steel Bed Risers
The SoftTech bed riser mentioned here is made of steel. When used it lifts up furniture from the floor between 3-6-inches. You can buy the bed risers in black or white. The risers individually can hold up to 300 lbs. The elevator consists of two parts the base and top cup. The top cup measures 3-inches in diameter and the base 5.75-inches. The other great thing is you can paint them in any color you prefer to fit in with your home décor.
- More durable than plastic
- Suitable to use on a twin bed
- Holds a table stable enough
- Works better if you secure it with bolts
2. Richards Homewares Wood Bed Lifters
The Richards Homewares bed lifters made of high-quality mahogany wood. They fit standard bed legs and castors and offers an extra 2 ¼ -inch of height. This is great to add extra storage space underneath the bed or any other furniture piece. The great thing is the risers assemble the traditional bed legs. You can buy them in an Espresso color.
- Solid wood
- Does not give a dramatic increase and you may need a second set
1. Raise Its Bed Risers
The Raise Its bed risers are non-slip and adjust the furniture height with ease. The lifters made of durable plastic and once stacked they interlock automatically. Each riser can hold up to a 600 lbs weight. You can buy them in a pack of 16. This will make one bed 4-inch higher or make two beds 2-inches higher. If you want to use them on four beds, it will lift the bed 1-inch higher.
- Works well with desks
- Affordable for the bed lifters included in the pack
- Over a time of use, it has a squeaky sound
If you need a comfortable height to get out of bed or stand up from your desk, the bed riser is the solution. They make your life a little easier. Furthermore, they offer you added storage space when needed. We hope our list of the top 10 best bed risers in 2019 helps you to find a suitable set to use in your home.