- 1 Best Bamboo Cutting Boards
- 1.1 10. Bamboo Chopping Board by Echo Kitchenware
- 1.2 9. Indigo True Bamboo Board
- 1.3 8. Tiger Stripe Bamboo Chopping Board
- 1.4 7. Bamboo Cutting Board by Patrico Kitchen
- 1.5 6. Midori Way Bamboo Board
- 1.6 5. Greener Chef Bamboo Cutting Board
- 1.7 4. Royal Craft Wood Cutting Board
- 1.8 3. Breville Bamboo Cutting Board
- 1.9 2. Bamboo Cutting Board by Seville Classics
- 1.10 1. Kitchen Slicing Board by Totally Bamboo
- 2 Final Thoughts
A cutting board is an essential piece of equipment you need in the kitchen. When the product has first-rate material such as bamboo, they are even better to use. The want for bamboo cutting boards is enormous, especially with professional chefs.
The bamboo wood is long lasting and keeps water out. For you, this is important, as it does not allow bacteria to grow and live on the cutting board. The board will not crack and will not warp compared to regular wood. The only thing is you cannot place them in a dishwasher because of the high heat.
If you are convinced, it is time to get yourself a new cutting board, make sure to check our top 10 best bamboo cutting boards in 2019 reviewed here.
Also see Top 10 Food Steamers in 2019
Best Bamboo Cutting Boards
10. Bamboo Chopping Board by Echo Kitchenware
The next chopping board from Eco Kitchenware has a sustainably harvested bamboo construction. The board measures 18-inches in length and 13-inches in width. The board has a drip groove in it make sure no moistures kept back in the wood. The structure is stable without any glued surface and ready to use out of the box. To prevent the cutting board from splitting it has a single flattened piece of bamboo. The woods are biodegradable and trouble-free to clean and have natural antibacterial properties.
- Thick and durable
- Has no glue on the surface or anywhere on the board
- Large chopping area
- None noted
9. Indigo True Bamboo Board
For an XL-large, bamboo cutting boards made of bamboo look at the Indigo True brand. The size of the board is huge and extra deep. You can chop and slice different items on the board. You do not need to remove pieces from the board when cutting away. The entire board has a non-slip design, and it is not dishwasher safe. You receive the bamboo cutting board in shrink-wrap and a designed package to keep it clean and ready to use. To take care of the chopping board, you can apply an oil conditioner when needed. The drip groove holds up to 1 ounce of liquid, and you can use both sides of the board. Furthermore, it also serves as a serving platter.
- Keeping the board oiled gives it a beautiful glossy finish
- Clean easily
- The wood becomes scratched but with some oil on the board looks brand new again
8. Tiger Stripe Bamboo Chopping Board
For a professional cutting board made of bamboo look at the Tiger Stripe brand. The design will look excellent on the countertop and it is made of quality material. The manufacturer used Moso bamboo to construct the board making it one of the best hardwood chopping boards today. The product has no fillers and presents you with antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. The board has an FDA certification and offers you 225 sq inches of cutting space.
- Made with dense wood
- Attractive design
- Can use it as a cutting board or serving tray
- None noted
7. Bamboo Cutting Board by Patrico Kitchen
Here is another bamboo cutting board you can use as a tray and has a juice groove. The Patrico Kitchen board you can use to cut anything on and measures 18 x 12-inches. The products made of durable bamboo wood and comprised of no dyes or stains. The items toxin-free and has natural antibacterial properties. The board will ensure that your knives do not go blunt quickly. With the reversible design, you can use it to cut and chop food items and use it as a tray. The drip groove keeps the board clean and prevents spillage all over the place. You can clean the board by washing it in soapy water and leave to drip dry.
- Heavy-duty board
- Looks great after giving it a mineral oil coating
- Excellent quality
- Perfect size
- None noted
6. Midori Way Bamboo Board
Another large bamboo cutting board is the one from Midori. The chopping board measured 18 x 12-inches and made of quality bamboo wood. The maintenance on the board is low as the wood resists moisture and makes cleaning up a breeze. The board has a juice tray to prevent splashes on the countertop and is effortless to clean. The boards durable and versatile to use and it is eco-friendly. Never place it in a dishwasher and only use warm soapy water and air dry. Occasionally, you need to rub it with mineral oil to keep the surface smooth and looking great.
- Moisture resistant
- Can use it as a serving tray
- None noted
5. Greener Chef Bamboo Cutting Board
For an organic chopping board made of bamboo and FDA approved look no further than the Greener Chef brand. The extra-large slicing board has a dimension of 18 x 12.5-inches. Greener Chef has a crack replacement warranty if it does ever happen. The antibacterial properties make the board safe to use and have a non-slip wood surface. The bamboo woods durable yet it does not make your knives blunt quickly. The two-tone design will look fantastic standing in your kitchen and even makes a great serving tray for your cocktail events.
- Pleasant to look at with the two-tone design
- You can use it for cutting, chopping, and serving
- Excellent customer service
- Easy to clean
- Has no handles and would be great when used as a serving tray
4. Royal Craft Wood Cutting Board
The Royal Craft Wood chopping board is made of organic bamboo and includes a juice groove for ease of cleaning. The board has handles to use it as a tray and measures 18 x 12-inches. The board’s knife friendly and have a hardwearing surface that does not scratch or makes your knives blunt. Cutting on the board is a pleasure as the juice from food items drip freely into the grooves and does not leave the countertop messy. You receive a 100% money back guarantee when purchased.
- Easy on the knives used without making the blunt
- Can cut anything on it
- Can use it as a serving tray with the handles
- Easy to clean
- None noted
3. Breville Bamboo Cutting Board
The next bamboo cutting boards from Breville made to fit ontop the Breville Smart Oven. The truth is you can also use the chopping board placed on the countertop. On the side of the board, there are handles to use it as a tray. At the bottom of the board are silicone feet to provide stability and keep the bamboo board cool when the oven is in use.
- Great to use as a backup cutting board or tray
2. Bamboo Cutting Board by Seville Classics
The Seville Classics cutting board made of bamboo includes five mats. The slicing board will not blunt your knives quickly. You receive five color-coded board mats that make cleaning up easier. With the mats, it helps to prevent cross-contamination of food. The included cutting matt is BPA-free and fits into the top of the board. You can store the carving mat inside the board. At the bottom, it has non-slip silicone feet, and you can use the board as a tray. The cutting board measures 16.5 x 13.4-inches and is 1.25-inches thick.
- Excellent value
- You get five different mats included
- Undemanding to clean
- Can use as a serving tray
- None noted
1. Kitchen Slicing Board by Totally Bamboo
Do you need a versatile bamboo cutting board, look at the Totally Bamboo board with three bowls? You can chop, cut, and serve with this product. The chopping board measures 16.5-inches x 22-inches. The containers included are stainless steel and makes for great dipping bowls. The construction of the boards Moso bamboo wood and you receive a replacement warranty as well. The products eco-friendly and FDA approved to use making it a safe slicing board for any kitchen.
- Gorgeous design
- Versatile to use as a chopping board and serving tray with the three bowls included
- Has a raised surface that keeps it off the counter when used
- Durable and cleans easily
- Can only cut on one side of the board
Prevent bacteria from entering your food when cutting by using one of the top 10 best bamboo cutting boards reviewed here with us. You will be using a chopping board made of organic bamboo wood that does not hold water, presents you with antibacterial properties, and is easy to clean. Furthermore, the board has a durable design, and you can use them as serving trays as well.