Making your home and office paperless is important. Unfortunately, there are times you need the best all-in-one printer in 2021 to get a job done. You might need to print, scan, or copy a document. This is where the all-in-one printer comes in handy. You can scan important documents to send via email, saving on paper. Certain businesses still use fax as not everyone has workstations and the internet at home. With the right AIO, you can even fax documents if needed.
You can hook up the printer wirelessly to connect to your home or business network and even connect mobile devices. They are convenient to have and with all the printer brands available, they offer you endless options.
If you are in the market to buy the best AIO printer, we recommend you browse through our 2021 list to find one.
See more: 3D Printers
Review on the Best All in One Printer
8. Canon Wireless All-In-One Printer
If you need a printer to meet all your needs from faxing to scanning, the Canon PIXMA TR7520 is affordable and capable of handling all your work at home. The unit has a five-color ink system with loads of connectivity points. You can connect all your favorite devices from your PC to your Smartphone for the best wireless experience ever. The systems are easy to use and offer you outstanding features.
- Connect your smart devices via the Bluetooth connection
- Use the stylish 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen
- Offers you a 20 sheet ADF with auto on/off function
- You can copy, scan, print and fax
- Connect the printer wirelessly with the Wi-Fi or use the Cloud
- Use the AirPrint, Canon print app, Google Cloud, or MOPRIA Device printing features
- Designed with a built-in FAX
- Can print 5 x 5-inch square borderless photos and 4 x 6-inches and 5 x 7-inch printing
- Has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Dimensions 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5-inches (H) and weigh 17.3 lbs
- Backed with a 12-month warranty
Learn more: Print On Demand Websites
7. HP OfficeJet All in One Printer
If you want to print photo’s you need the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 that copies, scans, and prints in high-definition color. You can print wireless, do two-sided duplex printing, and AirPrint. There are an intuitive touch screen and ink ready. Print from anywhere using your smart device or do direct wireless printing without using a network.
- The printers, not set up with a tray or extensions and has a hassle-free output
- Capable of printing with a single-pass through to copy and scan up to 8.5 x 1-inches borderless printing
- Order your printer ink and save up to 50% and have it delivered to your door before it runs out (needs an optional subscription)
- Can print jobs directly at the printer by tapping or swiping the 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Prints up to 24 pages per min when using black and 20 pages per min when printing in color
- Print directly from your NFC-enabled devices or use your Smartphone from anywhere without being connected to the company network
- Go paperless and scan documents to send via email or use the cloud preloaded business app
- Energy Star certified and has a dimension of 19.7 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 13.4-inches (H) when placed on a desktop
Learn more: What Can A 3D Printer Make?
6. HP OfficeJet 4630 Multifunction Printer
For a multifunctional printer for wireless color printing from your smart device, HP has one to meet your needs. The OfficeJet 4630 AIO model offers you copying, faxing, and scanning. Use it at the office, or at home and quickly send professional-quality documents anywhere. There are built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and automatic duplexing. Now you can print photos and documents from anywhere without being at the printer.
- The HP 4630 prints, copies, faxes, and scans
- Supports 802.11b/g/n wireless devices and has USB 2.0 connectivity
- You can print in 1200 x 600 or 4800 x 1200 resolution
- With an extra subscription, the printer automatically reorders your ink
- Designed with automatic duplexing to print two-sided documents
- Print documents with laser-sharp quality while photos printed with lab-quality
- Do wireless printing by using the HP wireless direct, HP ePrint, or AirPrint
- You can send scans to your smart devices and use the HP Printer Control app to check the supply status
- Dimensions: 17.5 (W) x 13.1 (D) x 4.7-inches (H) and weigh 13.72 lbs
Check this out: Best Wireless Color Laser Printer
5. Hewlett Packard All in One Printer
Nothing stands out more than the Hewlett Packard Photosmart 5510 all in one printer does. This workhorse produces ISO speeds up to 11ppm when printing in black and 7.5ppm using color. You can copy up to 600 dpi black text and graphics as it has a scan resolution of 1200-dpi with a maximum scan size of 8.5 x 11.7-inches. Do wireless printing and print photos for your album.
- You can print, scan, copy, photo, wireless, web-connected, HP ePrint, and AirPrint
- Designed with built-in wireless printing, wired networking, two-sided printing, has memory card slots, color LCD screen and more
- Print 4 x 6 color photos and fax, scan or copy documents with the auto document feeder
- Handles up to 2500 monthly impressions and the touchscreen has a 2.36-inch display screen
- The standard memory is 64 MB and supports memory sticks, SD and Multimedia cards
- Has four individual color cartridges and the max copy resolution is up to 600 dpi in both mono and color
- The input tray can hold up to 80 sheets of A4 paper and the output tray up to 15 sheets
Check Out: How E-Commerce Businesses Benefit
4. Epson Expression EcoTank Printer
With the Epson Expression ET-2550 EcoTank Printer, you can enjoy cartridge-free printing. Why, the package includes two years of ink when you buy the printer. With the ink cartridges provided, you can print up to 4k pages in black and 6,5k pages in color. The great thing compared to our previous HP printer you can connect to different devices and use the built-in wireless connection to do over the air printing.
- Save on ink with the included ink cartridges supplied for two-years of printing
- The ISO print speed is 9.0ppm black and 4.5ppm using color
- Include a 1.44-inch LCD color screen and you can print photos with the built-in card slot
- Supports SD memory cards, SDXC and SDHC memory cards
- Works with Epson Micro Piezo inject technology
- Uses four individual color cartridges
- Energy Star Rated with a max printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi when used in mono and color
- Supports the following operating systems: Windows and Apple MAC
- The input tray can hold up to 100 sheets of paper while the output tray can only hold up to 30 sheets of paper
- Only have the printing, copying and scanning function
- The printer stands 6.3-inches high and has a width of 19.3-inches with a depth of 11.8-inches and weigh 10.36 lbs
- You receive a two-year warranty included when buying the EcoTank ET-2550
3. HP OfficeJet Pro Printer
For the medium-sized office or home, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 is perfect to get any printing job done. This is the best all in one printer you can buy in 2021. You can copy, fax, print, and scan with the D9L20A and prints up to 24ppm black and 20-ppm color prints. With the one pass, you can do two-sided scanning and printing, and mobile printing.
- Has an ultra-fast speed of up to 24ppm black and 20ppm color printing
- Can do two-sided printing up to 20ppm black and 17ppm color
- Designed with single pass duplex copy and scan
- Can use multi-sized paper and has a 200 sheet input and 150 sheet output tray with auto document feeder
- Print, copy, fax and scan documents up to 2400 x 1200 dpi in color, 1200 x 1200 dpi in black and use photo paper with 600 x 600 dpi input
- HP ePrint, AirPrint, MOPRIA certified, wireless direct printing
- Has built-in Ethernet and supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connect external devices via the USB 2.0 and Host USB and has 1 GB hard disc space
- Supports a variety of web solutions and app services for scanning to email and printing
2. Dell All-in-One Wireless Printer
With the Dell V515w, you can print, copy, fax, and scan documents at the office or the home. This is one of the best all in one printer and not as affordable as our previous models but packed with features. You get a fast printing speed with an automatic document feeder that sends through 35 pages quickly. Save power with the Eco Mode or connect different devices via the built-in wireless 802.11b/g.
- You can get more done in a day with the V515w AIO printer with wireless connection
- Prints, scans, faxes, and copy documents
- Designed with an automatic document feeder
- Use the ABBYY FineReader Sprint Optical Recognition software and turn your text into an editable document
- With the Eco Mode, you can dim the display after two minutes of no use and enters into a Power Save mode after 10 minutes
- The Dell monitors the ink levels with the Dell Ink Management System
- The print resolutions 4800 x 1200 dpi and the scan resolutions 1200 x 2400 dpi
- The scanner technology comprises CIS and Flatbed
- The printer weighs 17.5 lbs and has a dimension of 19.2 (W) x 13.4 (D) x 8-inches (H)
1. HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer
Now if you do have the money to spend and need the best all in one printer, look at the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 model. You can print, scan, copy, fax and do wireless printing via AirPrint. Furthermore, the copier can do two-sided duplex printing and has an intuitive color touchscreen.
- Print from anywhere with your smartphone or smart devices using the HP ePrint app
- Use the AirPrint software to do wireless printing
- Works with HP 950 and 951 ink cartridges and prints up to double the pages compared to standard refilled cartridges
- The auto page document feeder feeds up to 50 pages with 20 pages per minute printing speeds in black and 16ppm in color
- Supports all paper sizes from letter, executive, statement to legal
- Designed with a 250-page paper tray
- You can print, fax, copy, scan, photo printing, web connect, ePrint, connect wireless devices and use the AirPrint
- Designed with built-in Wi-Fi, wired networking, two-sided printing, memory card slots, and more
- The width of the printer is 19.4-inches and stands 15.6-inches high with a depth of 18.1-inches and weigh 28 lbs
Why Choose an AIO Printer?
For a small to large office, one can only benefit using an all in one printer. With the models available on the list, you can use it to copy, scan, print, and fax documents.
Alternatively, each model has a compact design that fits on a desk and takes up little space. Furthermore, you can use it to print photos as well. Some even offer you over the air printing from your smart device connecting wirelessly.
So how do you choose the all in one printer?
Here you can find some helpful tips when shopping for an AIO printer:
- Budget – think about what you want to spend as all in one printer have different features available and vary in price. Reflect on what you plan to use it for from printing, scanning, faxing, to making copies. These functions will determine if the AIO printers worth buying.
- Available Space – now that you have your budget look at the dimension of the printer to decide if you have room for it.
- Running Costs – consider how much it will cost you to upkeep the machine before buying it as the replacement ink cartridges can cost a fortune.
- Functions – the same applies here when thinking about how much the printer costs, especially if you plan to do more than printing.
- Warranties – this is another essential feature to look at, as you need to have it repaired if anything happens to it within a year.
So how do you keep it maintained?
Now that you know what to think about before buying your printer, here are some tips to keep it maintained after the purchase?
- Clean the printer heads – always follow the manual on how to clean your all in one printers heads
- Remove dust and debris – use a small hand vacuum to remove unwanted dust and particles. Furthermore, you can use a cotton swab with purified water to clean the ink cartridges as well.
- Resolve mechanical errors carefully – do not get frustrated with paper jams and refer to the manual on the best way to remove it. Always make sure to load paper aligned and without tears.
- Invest in a maintenance kit – extend your printers use by ordering a maintenance kit from the printer provider to replace certain parts that wear out from rollers and more.
If you need a multifunctional printer, try one of the best all in one printer in 2021 available here. We hope that our review helps you to find an affordable one to fit in with your budget. Whether you need to print, scan, and copy or fax each of these AIO printers is sure to please you. The nice thing is they even offer you a wireless connection.