Making your home and office paperless is important. Unfortunately, there are times you need the best all in one printer in 2018 to get a job done. You might need to print, scan, or copy a document.
This is where the all in one printer comes in handy. You can scan important documents to send via email, saving on paper. Certain businesses still use fax as not everyone has workstations and the internet at home. With the right AIO, you can even fax documents if needed.
You can hook up the printer wirelessly to connect to your home or business network and even connect mobile devices. They are convenient to have and with all the printer brands available, they offer you endless options.
If you are in the market to buy the best AIO printer, we recommend you browse through our 2018 list to find one.
Get yourself the best all in one printer available in 2018 here – and start making your business and home paperless.
See more Best Laser Printers in 2018
Best 3D Printers in 2018
Review on the Best All in One Printer
10. Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless All-In-One Printer
If you need a printer to meet all your needs from faxing to scanning, the Canon PIXMA TR7520 is affordable and capable of handling all your work at home. The unit has a five-color ink system with loads of connectivity points. You can connect all your favorite devices from your PC to your Smartphone for the best wireless experience ever. The systems are easy to use and offers you outstanding features.
Features & Specs
- Connect your smart devices via the Bluetooth connection
- Use the stylish 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen
- Offers you a 20 sheet ADF with an auto on/off function
- You can copy, scan, print and fax
- Connect the printer wirelessly with the Wi-Fi or use the Cloud
- Included with your AIO printer you receive three sheets of sample 4 x 6-inch Photo Paper, power cord, Ethernet cord, the full set of ink tanks and the setup CD-ROM
- Both the front and rear paper tray support 100 sheets of paper
- Can do automatic two-sided printing
- Use the AirPrint, Canon print app, Google Cloud, or MOPRIA Device printing features
- Designed with a built-in FAX
- Can print 5 x 5-inch square borderless photos and 4 x 6-inches and 5 x 7-inch printing
- Has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Compatible with different types of paper
- Dimensions 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5-inches (H) and weigh 17.3 lbs
- Backed with a 12-month warranty
The PIXMA TR7520 all in one printer is simple to set up and easy to use. The great thing is the device prints, copies, scans, and fax documents/images outstanding. You can connect it to your PC, Laptop, Smart devices without using cords and done wirelessly. In addition, you can print from multiple devices as simple as that.
9. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 AIO Photo Printer
If you want to print photo’s you need the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 that copies, scans, and prints in high-definition color. You can print wireless, do two-sided duplex printing, and AirPrint. There are an intuitive touch screen and ink ready. Print from anywhere using your smart device or do direct wireless printing without using a network.
Features & Specs
- The printers, not set up with a tray or extensions and has hassle-free output
- Capable of printing with a single-pass through to copy and scan up to 8.5 x 1-inches borderless printing
- Order your printer ink and save up to 50% and have it delivered to your door before it runs out (needs an optional subscription)
- Can print jobs directly at the printer by tapping or swiping the 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Prints up to 24 pages per min when using black and 20 pages per min when printing in color
- Supports various paper sizes and include a 12-month warranty
- Print directly from your NFC-enabled devices or use your Smartphone from anywhere without being connected to the company network
- Go paperless and scan documents to send via email or use the cloud preloaded business app
- Can print, copy, fax and scan
- The fax transmissions up 4 seconds per page
- Has a 100page fax memory
- Energy Star certified and has a dimension of 19.7 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 13.4-inches (H) when placed on a desktop
- Has a built-in duplex tray and weigh 33.02 lbs
When you buy the HP 8720 pro, you get an instant black ink ready cartridge with Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridge, the power cable, and Ethernet cable and setup guide. HP backs their product with a one-year warranty and the printer prints in a 1200 x 1200 resolution in black and 4800 x 1200 in color.
8. HP OfficeJet 4630 Multifunction Printer
For a multifunctional printer for wireless color printing from your smart device, HP has one to meet your needs. The OfficeJet 4630 AIO model offers you copying, faxing and scanning. Use it at the office, or at home and quickly send professional-quality documents to anywhere. There are built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and automatic duplexing. Now you can print photos and documents from anywhere without being at the printer.
Features & Specs
- The HP 4630 prints, copies, faxes, and scans
- Supports 802.11b/g/n wireless devices and has USB 2.0 connectivity
- You can print in 1200 x 600 or 4800 x 1200 resolution
- With an extra subscription, the printer automatically reorders your ink
- Designed with automatic duplexing to print two-sided documents
- Has a maximum print speed up to 21 pages per minute black and 17 pages per minute color
- Can handle up to 1k page prints
- Print documents with laser-sharp quality while photos printed with lab-quality
- Do wireless printing by using the HP wireless direct, HP ePrint, or AirPrint
- You can send scans to your smart devices and use the HP Printer Control app to check the supply status
- You receive a one-year warranty, the AIO printer, HP 61 black ink cartridge, power cord, Ethernet cord, HP 61 Tri-Color Ink, software and a setup poster
- The standard memory of the printer is 65 MB and supports up to 64 MB
- Designed with an HP Thermal Inkjet and is Energy Star Rated
- Dimensions: 17.5 (W) x 13.1 (D) x 4.7-inches (H) and weigh 13.72 lbs
For the best all in one printer, the HP OfficeJet is a fully functional model with great features. The auto-document feeder, dedicated fax machine, cloud printing, and duplexing is a big help for any office.
7. Hewlett Packard Photosmart 5510 Printer
Nothing stands out more than the Hewlett Packard Photosmart 5510 all in one printer does. This workhorse produces ISO speeds up to 11ppm when printing in black and 7.5ppm using color. You can copy up to 600 dpi black text and graphics as it has a scan resolution of 1200-dpi with a maximum scan size of 8.5 x 11.7-inches. Do wireless printing and print photos for your album.
Features & Specs
- You can print, scan, copy, photo, wireless, web-connected, HP ePrint, and AirPrint
- Designed with built-in wireless printing, wired networking, two-sided printing, has memory card slots, color LCD screen and more
- Print 4 x 6 color photos and fax, scan or copy documents with the auto document feeder
- Handles up to 2500 monthly impressions and the touchscreen has a 2.36-inch display screen
- The standard memory is 64 MB and supports memory sticks, SD and Multimedia cards
- Has four individual color cartridges and the max copy resolution is up to 600 dpi in both mono and color
- Energy Star Certified and comprises PCL 3 GUI printer drivers
- The input tray can hold up to 80 sheets of A4 paper and the output tray up to 15 sheets
- The printers dimension is 17.2-inches wide and has a depth of 12.8-inches and stands 5.7-inches high
- The unit weighs 11.24 lbs and you receive a one-year warranty included
- Has built-in wireless printing to print documents from any room without the need of using cables
If you need an all-in-one printer with reliable performance and great speed, the HP Photosmart 5510 is the one. Compared to our other models reviewed this one might not be technically advanced but has a touchscreen and offers you a wireless connection to use in the office or home.
6. Epson Expression ET-2550 EcoTank Printer
With the Epson Expression ET-2550 EcoTank Printer, you can enjoy cartridge-free printing. Why, the package includes two years of ink when you buy the printer. With the ink cartridges provided, you can print up to 4k pages in black and 6,5k pages in color. The great thing compared to our previous HP printer you can connect to different devices and use the built-in wireless connection to do over the air printing.
Features & Specs
- Save on ink with the included ink cartridges supplied for two-years of printing
- The ISO print speed is 9.0ppm black and 4.5ppm using color
- Include a 1.44-inch LCD color screen and you can print photos with the built-in card slot
- Supports SD memory cards, SDXC and SDHC memory cards
- Works with Epson Micro Piezo inject technology
- Uses four individual color cartridges
- Energy Star Rated with a max printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi when used in mono and color
- Supports the following operating systems: Windows and Apple MAC
- The input tray can hold up to 100 sheets of paper while the output tray can only hold up to 30 sheets of paper
- Only have the printing, copying and scanning function
- The printer stands 6.3-inches high and has a width of 19.3-inches with a depth of 11.8-inches and weigh 10.36 lbs
- You receive a two-year warranty included when buying the EcoTank ET-2550
The Epson EcoTank ET-2550 is a multifunction printer that scans and prints. Replacing the ink is cheap, but with the included ink cartridges, you can save on printing costs for two years. The downside is for the price it lacks a fax, has no Ethernet or a document feeder.
5. HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 D9L20A Printer
For the medium-sized office or home, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 is perfect to get any printing job done. This is the best all in one printer you can buy in 2018. You can copy, fax, print, and scan with the D9L20A and prints up to 24ppm black and 20-ppm color prints. With the one pass, you can do two-sided scanning and printing, and mobile printing.
Features & Specs
- Has an ultra-fast speed of up to 24ppm black and 20ppm color printing
- Can do two-sided printing up to 20ppm black and 17ppm color
- Designed with single pass duplex copy and scan
- Can use multi-sized paper and has a 200 sheet input and 150 sheet output tray with auto document feeder
- You can use the instant HP ink service plan that automatically orders ink cartridges before they a finish
- Print, copy, fax and scan documents up to 2400 x 1200 dpi in color, 1200 x 1200 dpi in black and use photo paper with 600 x 600 dpi input
- Designed with a 4.3-inch touchscreen display
- The processor speed is 1.2 GHz and includes four separate ink cartridges
- Can only use the original HP cartridges as non-chip one might not work
- HP ePrint, AirPrint, MOPRIA certified, wireless direct printing
- Has built-in Ethernet and supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connect external devices via the USB 2.0 and Host USB and has 1 GB hard disc space
- Supports a variety of web solutions and app services for scanning to email and printing
- Has a flatbed design with a 24-bit depth and has a dimension of 49.95 (W) x 44.97 (D) x 32.73cm (H) and weigh 15.2kg
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 AIO printer comes with an HP 953 Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink cartridge, power cord, phone cord, setup poster and a one-year warranty. Furthermore, you receive HP Dropbox, HP Google Drive, and Microsoft DotNet software included.
4. Dell All-in-One Wireless Printer
With the Dell V515w, you can print, copy, fax, and scan documents at the office or the home. This is one of the best all in one printer and not as affordable as our previous models but packed with features. You get a fast printing speed with an automatic document feeder that sends through 35 pages quickly. Save power with the Eco Mode or connect different devices via the built-in wireless 802.11b/g.
Features & Specs
- You can get more done in a day with the V515w AIO printer with wireless connection
- Prints, scans, faxes, and copy documents
- Designed with an automatic document feeder
- Can do photo printing directly from a memory card without using your PC
- Add a Nano Bluetooth 2 Dongle network adapter to send photos from your camera to the printer
- Print photos or documents with a fast speed up to 33ppm in black and 30ppm in color
- Use the ABBYY FineReader Sprint Optical Recognition software and turn your text into an editable document
- With the Eco Mode, you can dim the display after two minutes of no use and enters into a Power Save mode after 10 minutes
- Use the included envelopes with postage-paid for recycling the ink cartridges
- The Dell monitors the ink levels with the Dell Ink Management System
- The print resolutions 4800 x 1200 dpi and the scan resolutions 1200 x 2400 dpi
- The scanner technology comprises CIS and Flatbed
- The standard memory is 64 MB SD-RAM, has a memory card slot and works with different sized paper
- The printer weighs 17.5 lbs and has a dimension of 19.2 (W) x 13.4 (D) x 8-inches (H)
When you buy the Dell V515w, you receive a user guide, power cord, standard color cartridge, standard black cartridge, hardware recycle program, USB cable, and a one-year warranty. Not only does it have impressive black text output speed the auto-document feeder works super fast as well.
3. Kodak ESP-5 All in one Printer
For a top all in one printer, the Kodak ESP-5 models priced affordably. This two-cartridge system prints quality KODAK 4 x 6 borderless photos in 30 seconds. You can print up to 30 pages per minute in black and 29pps in color. There is a 3-inch LDC color display and has a memory card and USB slot. With the included software, you can automatically create separate images.
Features & Specs
- Uses Ink Jet Color Photo Technology
- The printers designed with wired connectivity with DPOF and PictBridge direct printing
- Multifunctional printer that copies, scans, and prints
- Supports different flash memory sticks and cards
- You receive one black ink tank and one color tank
- The maximum copies 99 and features fit to page and Mirror Copy
- The maximum print speed is 30ppm mono and 29ppm color
- The input tray holds up to 100 sheets and the output tray size is 3.94 x 5.9-inches
- Can print on transparencies, plain paper, and photo paper
- The width of the printer is 16.6-inches and it has a height of 7-inches with an 11.7-inch depth and weigh 11.9 lbs
For exceptional color photo printing with an attractive design, nothing stands out more than the KODAK ESP-5. The LCD screen is superb and the Home Center software is easy to use. The downside compared to the Canon PIXMA TR7520 all in one printer, the KODAK is expensive and offers you less than the Canon sold at an affordable price.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer
Now if you do have the money to spend and need the best all in one printer, look at the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 model. You can print, scan, copy, fax and do wireless printing via AirPrint. Furthermore, the copier can do two-sided duplex printing and has an intuitive color touchscreen.
Features & Specs
- Print from anywhere with your smartphone or smart devices using the HP ePrint app
- Use the AirPrint software to do wireless printing
- Works with HP 950 and 951 ink cartridges and prints up to double the pages compared to standard refilled cartridges
- The auto page document feeder feeds up to 50 pages with 20 pages per minute printing speeds in black and 16ppm in color
- Supports all paper sizes from letter, executive, statement to legal
- Designed with a 250-page paper tray
- You can print, fax, copy, scan, photo printing, web connect, ePrint, connect wireless devices and use the AirPrint
- Designed with built-in Wi-Fi, wired networking, two-sided printing, memory card slots, and more
- The width of the printer is 19.4-inches and stands 15.6-inches high with a depth of 18.1-inches and weigh 28 lbs
For professional photo printing and documents, the HP OfficeJet 8600 Plus gets it done right all the time. The device is packed with features and offers you versatile wired and wirelessly connectivity options. The auto-duplexer, legal-size scanning bay and cloud printing make this a great printer to own.
1. Kodak HERO 9.1 Printer
The Kodak HERO 9.1 has a sleek and intuitive design with a 4.3-inch color touchscreen. You can copy, fax, print, and scan documents with this workhorse. Connect different devices wirelessly and use the print on the go with the Google Cloud Print app. Another standout is the auto two-sided printing and the Smart Sensor Technology automatically detects the paper size.
Features & Specs
- The HERO 9.1 is suitable to use at home and small to large offices with the all in one printer features
- Save documents or images to a memory card, scan to applications/folders, scan to the network, or print via the Google Cloud Printer
- Designed with a wired connection, DPOF, and PictBridge
- Connect external devices using the USB flash drive
- You receive a black and a color Kodak ink cartridge plus 3D glasses
- The printers Energy Star Certified and has a max printing resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi mono and 9600 dpi color
- The software included is the drivers & utilities and Kodak Pic Flick app
- The input tray holds up to 100 sheets and the ADF up to 30 sheets
- The HERO 9.1 stands 9.1-inches high and has a width of 17.5-inches with a depth 17-inches and weigh 18.74-inches
For low-cost printing per page and double paper, feed trays the Kodak HERO 9.1 comes highly recommended. The touchscreen is super functional and the printer reaches top printing speeds. The only downside is the tri-color ink tank costs a fortune to refill over time.
If you need a multifunctional printer, try one of the best all in one printer in 2018 available here. We hope that our review helps you to find an affordable one to fit in with your budget. Whether you need to print, scan, and copy or fax each of these AIO printers is sure to please you. The nice thing is they even offer you wireless connection.