Finding the best all-in-one laser printers for small business needs is not always easy. You need the best all rounder equipment with quality printing. Luckily, we are here to lend a hand to help you find the best model on the market. There is no need of spending thousands of dollars as you can see the best All-in-One Laser Printers for Small Businesses under 200 here. Whether you need to print, copy, scan or fax we have one for your needs to suit your workload and your pocket.
Best All-in-One Laser Printers for Under 200
10. Samsung Electronics Xpress
With the Samsung SL-M2825DW, you can connect wireless to your mobile device to print from anywhere. The printer has a monochrome design and suitable for small businesses to use. With the built-in duplexing, it saves you on paper costs. You can control and manage your workload from one location with the Samsung Mobile Print App. With the one-touch ECO button, you can save on power, ink, and more. For an affordable price, you receive the toner cartridge, power cable, user guide, and a quick installation guide. You even get a USB cable and the telephone line cord extra.
- Prints up to 29 PPM and has 128MB internal memory
- Presents you with clear images and sharp text
- Connect wireless to print from your Smartphone
- Save money on paper with the two-sided printing
- Save on the toner and paper while using the ECO mode
- You can use it with multiple paper types
- Has separate toner cartridges to reduce the costs
- Can view the data on the LED display and has an automatic paper sensor
9. Dell E310DW Monochrome Printer
For any small business, the Dell E310DW will offer you everything you need to get your printing done. The equipment prints 27 pages per minute and has automatic two-sided printing. With the monochrome printer, you can print up to 2,600 pages with one toner cartridge saving you money. You can connect to mobile devices for cloud connectivity to manage documents while on the go. You can have the printer up and running quickly with the available connections to start working out of the box.
- The E310DW is a workgroup monochrome laser printer with a print speed of 26 PPM
- There is a status LCD screen to navigate the device
- You get connectivity technology to connect to mobile devices and more
- There is a wireless connection, and it has a USB 2.0 port, Wi-Fi, and LAN
- You have automatic duplexing, and the tray holds up to 250-sheets of paper
- To prevent complications, it has a manual bypass slot and works with different types of paper
- The printer has a small footprint to stand on your desk and only weighs 33.07 lbs
- Included you receive a black toner with all the needed hardware and a year warranty
8. Canon Pixma TS9120
For the home or office, the Canon Pixma TS9120 is the best all-in-one laser printer. The equipment has fantastic print speeds with quality printing. You can print text and photos with the unit. You get six color inks with the best colors for printing photos. The copying and scanning are built-in, and you can use the 5-inch color touchscreen to make adjustments. Whatever your home or office needs are, this is the printer to have.
- Can print, copy, and scan
- Has a color 5-inch touchscreen
- Include six ink cartridges to get you started
- You can connect the equipment to your PC, mobile devices and more
- For connecting it has an Ethernet port, USB 2.0 port, and wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- The Pixma TS9120 is an inkjet printer with a year warranty included
7. Xerox Phaser 3260
For an affordable all-in-one laser printer for your home office, nothing comes more recommended than the Phaser 3260 does. The equipment budget-friendly and the ink cartridges are affordable to replace. You get Wi-Fi Direct to connect wireless-enabled devices. Furthermore, you get automatic two-sided printing to save on paper and the toner.
- Prints up to 29 pages per minute
- Has a compact and lightweight design
- You get automatic double-sided printing
- Designed with power and tone save mode
- Separate cartridges making it more cost-effective to replace
- Connects up to five users and great for any small business
- You receive a one-year warranty and the best you can connect to your mobile devices
6. Canon imageCLASS MF244dw
Do you love the Canon brand? Here we have the imageCLASS MF244dw model to take care of your work needs. The laser printer offers you duplex printing to save on paper and toner. You can use it to print, copy, and scan. Connect the printer to your mobile device and print while on the go. The unit holds enough paper up to 250-sheets and needs no continuous refilling. The equipment has a tiltable LCD panel with user-friendly features.
- The MF244dw is an all-in-one laser printer you can use for printing, making copies, and scans
- The LCD panel offers you an intuitive display and different mobile solutions, and it is tiltable
- The printer prints up to 28 pages per minute
- There is duplexing to save paper costs
- You have wireless connectivity to print from anywhere, and it has built-in Wi-Fi
- For keeping on toner costs you receive a starter cartridge, software CD, power cord, and a starter guide include
5. Brother HL-L2340DW
Any small business needs an all-in-one laser printer to take care of their printing needs. Here we have the Brother HL-L2340DW with amazing features. You can set it up with your wireless network or connect it via the USB interface. Save on printing costs with the automatic duplexing, and it has a manual feed slot to do envelope printing.
- Designed with automatic duplex for two-sided printing saving you costs on paper
- Can print from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct
- The printer has a toner cartridge and drum
- Can connect it to your network or you can use the USB interface
- Prints up to 27 pages per minute
- The LCD and control panels easy to use and offers you a one-line display
- There is a toner save mode to save ink costs
- You receive a one-year warranty included
4. HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
Here we have another wireless all-in-one laser printer the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w. You can print black & white, and it prints fast. You will not be refilling the paper tray quickly. Connected to your mobile device you can print from anywhere. You will save power as the device has an auto-on/off function.
- Print with wireless connection in your office or home
- The printer prints up to 19 pages per minute with the Instant-on Technology
- With the HP Smart Print, you can save money on paper and energy and only print what you need
- The equipment has a compact design and will look gorgeous standing on your desktop
3. Brother MFCL2700DW All-In-One Laser Printer
Here we have the best all-in-one laser printer from Brother. You can do black & white prints and color scanning with the MFCL2700DW. The printer has a standard input tray that holds up to 250-sheets, and it has automatic duplex printing. The monochrome printer offers you low cost-effective output for any home or small office. The compact design makes the unit desk in a friendly way. Additionally, you get multiple connectivity options and a two-line LCD Display.
- Multiple connections to use with your PC, Smartphone, and other devices
- Can print wirelessly from your mobile
- For copying, faxing, and scanning it has a document glass
- You can connect it via the Ethernet port to your network or use the USB cable connected to a high-speed port
- The device has an automatic document feeder and is excellent for making copies and scans
- Does double-sided printing to save paper and ink costs
- You receive a start ink cartridge and all the hardware to get started
2. Canon imageCLASS D530
For printing and copying documents in black and white, the Canon imageCLASS D530 is ideal. You can even use it to scan documents and images in color. With the equipment in your home or business, you will save on paper and ink costs. You can make copies of ID cards as it converts it to a small two-sided original or a one-sided document. The units compatible with MAC and Windows and is energy efficient to use.
- You can print, copy, and scan on the D530
- The printer has a printing speed of 26 PPM
- You can do color scanning and also copies and prints ID card
- Has a single cartridge system that combines the drum and toner for quality printing
- Can do two-sided printing saving you costs on paper and ink
- Only has wired connectivity
- You receive a starter toner with all the hardware to get started
1. Brother MFCL2710DW All-in-One Laser Printer
For a small office or home, the Brother MFCL2710DW is the best all-in-one laser printer to have. The flexible paper handling allows you to use it with different sizes and types of paper. Use your mobile device and print wirelessly. With the auto document feeder it saves, you time to get printing jobs done. You can connect it to your network via the Ethernet connection and has a compact design that fits in anywhere.
- Black & White laser printer that has a printing speed of 32 PPM
- Save time with the automatic document feeder
- No continuous refilling needed as the tray holds 250-sheets of paper
- You can print on the go with the wireless connection
- Offers you multiple connectivity options
Whether you have a home office or a small business, we know that the best all-in-one laser printers reviewed here can help. Each of the all-in-one laser printers suitable to use in your small business to make copies, scan, print and even fax. Get your smartphone and other devices connected to print on the move. The functions available on these multipurpose printers are endless.