- 1 Best Air Hockey Tables
- 1.1 10. Harvil Tabletop Air Hockey Table
- 1.2 9. Playcraft Sports Breakaway Air Hockey Table
- 1.3 8. Electric Air Hockey Table
- 1.4 7. Harvil Air Hockey Game Table
- 1.5 6. Voit Playmaker Air Hockey Table
- 1.6 5. EA Sports Air Powered Hockey Table
- 1.7 4. NHL Power Play Hover Hockey Table
- 1.8 3. Triumph Lumen-X Lazer
- 1.9 2. Hathaway Face-Off Air Hockey Table
- 1.10 1. Playcraft Center Ice Air Hockey Table
- 2 Final Thoughts
Bring one of the air hockey tables standing in the mall arcade into your home. Why spend a fortune to pay for a game with friends if you can enjoy the sports in your home. You know how addictive air hockey can be when the puck flies across the table when competing with family and friends.
The top 10 air hockey tables in 2019 you can buy here comes in different sizes to fit comfortably into any room of your house. You can purchase simple to high-tech one packed with features for the whole family to use at home.
Also see Top 10 Portable Soccer Goals in 2019
Best Air Hockey Tables
10. Harvil Tabletop Air Hockey Table
The Harvil has a compact and portable design to take with you anywhere. The family can enjoy playing air hockey at home or even on vacation. The construction of the air hockey tables dense fiber wood and has a blue finish with the black painted board. There are four sturdy legs, and you get two goals and slide scorers. The assembled dimension of the product is 40-inches in length and stands 8-inches high with a width of 19.63-inches. The game table weighs 14.77 pounds and has a modern design. The play areas laminated with vibrant colors and powered with an AC-12V CUL-certified motor. Assembling the unit is easy and comes included with the accessories. You get a 2.65mm paddle and 2.5mm pucks in the pack. You receive a 90-day warranty included.
- A hit at any birthday party
- All the hardware included
- Perfect size for a five-year-old
- Stores away under a bed
- Some users complained the transformer does not work well
9. Playcraft Sports Breakaway Air Hockey Table
You can set the Playcraft Sports Breakaway table in minutes for the kids to start playing air hockey. You receive two strikers and two two-inch pucks. Keep score with the plastic slide scorer. The tables powered by a 120V fan motor. The assembled dimension of the table is 42-inches in length and stands 9-inches high with a width of 24-inches. The merchandise weighs 25 lbs and has a red design.
- Perfect for a four-year and eleven years old to play air hockey at home
- Affordable price
- Durable fan
- None noted
8. Electric Air Hockey Table
The next air hockey table you can set up in your home is an electric model that measures 36-inches in length and stands 19-inches high. The Real Wood Games table has a manual scoreboard with wood construction and ideal to use in any room. You receive the game table, AC/DC adapter, two strikers, and two pucks included.
- Suitable for five to ten-year-olds to enjoy a game of air hockey at home
- Compact and fits under the bed
- Cheap material
7. Harvil Air Hockey Game Table
For a reliable air hockey table look at the 4-foot Harvil with an electronic scorer. The goals are broad and retrieving the puck is a breeze. The fan offers you a fast playing speed for exciting game fun. The compact design is space saving and fits in most rooms. The table measures 48-inches in length and stands 31-inches wide with a width of 24-inches. You can move it around with the 28-pound lightweight design and fits into any space. Included you receive L-shaped legs with levers, an electronic scoring unit that works with two AAA batteries, two sets of orange 75mm paddles, and 60mm pucks. You receive a 90-day warranty when purchasing the product.
- Works well
- Great design
- Suitable for the whole family to use
- The electronic scorer does not register well when scored
6. Voit Playmaker Air Hockey Table
The Voit Playmaker offers you more than playing air hockey you can enjoy playing table tennis on it as well. The table is 5-foot long and gives you a fast-paced game on the 60-inch thick platform. The tables powered by a heavy-duty 110v fan and air box. The puck glides smoothly over the playing surface, and it has an electronic scoreboard keeping track of the score. Once done playing air hockey place the table tennis top on the table to change the game. The dimension of the table is 60-inches in length, has a width of 30-inches, and stands 32-inches high. Included you receive two pushers, two pucks, balls, two table tennis paddles, a net, and a 90-day warranty.
- Assembles quickly
- Great fun
- Converts from air hockey to table tennis
- Poor construction
5. EA Sports Air Powered Hockey Table
The EA Sports air hockey table has an LED electronic overhead scorer with sound effects. The fan motors 120V UL-certified and give off a consistent airflow. You can use the table in any room or place it in the basement. Included you receive two pucks, two pushers, and the assemble hardware. The table is 5-feet long and supported by legs and lateral cross braces with oversized leg levelers. The dimension of the table is 60-inches in length and stands 32-inches high with a width of 32-inches. You get a 90-day warranty when purchasing the EA Sports Air Powered Hockey Table.
- Great price
- Suitable for 10-years and up
- Assembles easily
- The puck pushers felt bottom could be better
- Be careful not to set the score sensor off when removing the puck
4. NHL Power Play Hover Hockey Table
Here we have another double whammy table for you. The NHL table is an air hockey and tennis table in one. The surface is scratch resistant, and the cabinet coating has a brilliant shine to resist wear and tear. Place it in the entertainment room for hours of fun while playing air hockey or table tennis. For extra bounce, the table has power corners, and you never make out where the puck plans to go. You receive two pushers, two table tennis paddles, two pucks, two balls, a table net, and the post system. There is an in-rail LED scoring system and makes sounds that lights up automatically when someone scores. The tables kept secure with the leg levers included.
- Once turned on it works well
- Great fun to use
- Great price
- The holes to attach several parts is not drilled through
3. Triumph Lumen-X Lazer
With the Triumph Lumen-X Lazer, you can have loads of fun when the lights go out to play air hockey for hours. With the illuminating technology in the table, you have the LED lighting in the rail and have special effects and music. You receive two dazzling strikers and one-puck lights up to enjoy a fast pages game. The twin motor blower has a continuous airflow to ensure the puck keeps moving. With the electronic scoring, you will never lose track in the game. The product measures 72-inches in length and stands 31-inches high with a width of 40-inches. The table stands secure with the 12mm thick legs and has four 2.5-inch leg levelers.
- Excellent air hockey table
- Great fun for kids and adults
- Lights up and makes sounds
- Charges via USB
- You receive one lighted puck and two standard ones
- None noted
2. Hathaway Face-Off Air Hockey Table
Enjoy a game of air hockey in the home with the following table from Hathaway Face-Off. The table will look impressive standing in your playroom or anywhere in the house. The game tables are suitable for adults and kids to use and have a compact design with a cool graphic. The AC110V axial fan offers a steady airflow through 1500 holes available on the playing surface. The product has a wood construction with leg braces to keep it stable, and there are leg levers built-in. The table stands 60-inches in length and has a width of 30-inches with a height of 30.5-inches. You receive three strikers and two pucks included. The surface is poly-sealed and the legs reinforced.
- Easy to assemble
- Instructions are easy to follow
- Comes with pre-drilled holes
- The hardware is in separate bags
- The puck flows easily
- The scoreboard works well
- None noted
1. Playcraft Center Ice Air Hockey Table
For one of the best air hockey tables, you need the Playcraft Center Ice. The 120V blower has a high output and delivers up to 223 CFM. The playfield has a high gloss finish and is ¾ -inches thick to help the puck move faster. The electronic scoreboard you can hide away and built-into the side rail. The leg levers have a 5-inch diameter and 6-inch pedestal styled legs.
- Installation is easy
- Electronic scoreboard
- Great for kids and adults to use
- The puck flies around the table well
- The blower could be more powerful
With the top 10 air hockey tables in 2019 reviewed here, you can the family can enjoy a game of air hockey in the home. There is no need of visiting the arcade anymore, and you can buy the tables with a double whammy design to enjoy table tennis and air hockey at the same time. The majority of the air hockey tables here have a durable design and affordable prices.